Support Requests (3 Viewers)

johanj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Check mute button on iPad. Radio, anything in log?

luke78

Portal Member
    April 7, 2014
    Goirle
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Oké, first question resolved, n00b me :censored:

Logs don't say anything about the radio issue however

johanj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    So nothing in MPiV, MPext and MP logs? Can you post them here after pressing a radio channel?

D3tritus

Portal Pro
    February 14, 2008
    First up, great app. Loving this very much. :)

Now, I've had a few issues setting up that I've been able to resolve using the Wiki. The first issue I have is related to Pictures. I can't for the life of me get it to work. The app displays the two top level folders but won't show me any of the folders or pictures beneath. The pics are located on another fileserver, they're definitely accessible from my MePo client and I have added in the credentials in the MPExtended configurator (my films/series are also on the server and can be accessed fine). I see the following at the top of the MPExtended log:

2014-07-10 13:08:43.12573 [ (22)] WARN: Failed in recursive picture search
    System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path '\\FILESERVER\Private\Photos\Original Size' is denied.
    at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
    at System.IO.FileSystemEnumerableIterator`1.CommonInit()
    at System.IO.FileSystemEnumerableIterator`1..ctor(String path, String originalUserPath, String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption, SearchResultHandler`1 resultHandler, Boolean checkHost)
    at System.IO.Directory.GetFiles(String path)
    at MPExtended.PlugIns.MAS.FSPictures.PictureLibraryBase.SearchPictures[T](String strDir, Boolean recursive, CreatePicture`1 creator) in D:\Projects\MediaPortal\MpExt\git\PlugIns\MPExtended.PlugIns.MAS.FSPictures\PictureLibraryBase.cs:line 118​

Any idea how this can be fixed?

Thanks.

luke78

Portal Member
    April 7, 2014
    Goirle
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    So nothing in MPiV, MPext and MP logs? Can you post them here after pressing a radio channel?

Not checked mpextended and mp logs. Thought you ment mpiv logs only. Will do so later. However, I noticed that the mpiv logs show my mpextended password, so i will first censor that :)

johanj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    About pictures, are you running the sevice with a user with access to the picture shares? Have you tried to configure FS Pictures in MPExt.? Please disable latest pictures since that give issues for some people.

In norway on vacation so there will be short answers for some days...

D3tritus

Portal Pro
    February 14, 2008
    About pictures, are you running the sevice with a user with access to the picture shares? Have you tried to configure FS Pictures in MPExt.? Please disable latest pictures since that give issues for some people.
    In norway on vacation so there will be short answers for some days...
    I'd already read the bit about latest pictures and disabled the setting.
    The service was running as local service user. I configured it to run as a specific user account that I know has access to the picture shares. That fixed the issue. Thanks! :)

mickyblue

Portal Pro
    June 13, 2005
    Brisbane Australia
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi Guys

just found this today after seeing it on facebook last night, and wow is it amazing well worth the $12

I have everything working well except a couple of minor issues

1. when using music when you change tracks is it possible to have the display stay on the "now playing" view instead of the folder list? i am using the streamedmp skin
    2 pictures doesnt seem to work, i can see the folder but nothing happens when you tap on it, within mediaportal on the TV it works fine using a std rmote

hopefully someone may be able to help me with the above

Rhys

johanj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    1. Not sure I understand what you mean. Is it that you get 'wrong' view after starting music with MPiV?
    2. Are you running the sevice with a user with access to the picture shares? Have you tried to configure FS Pictures in MPExt.? Please disable latest pictures since that give issues for some people.

Users who are viewing this thread