Support Requests (1 Viewer)

johanj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Can you create and add the MPiV and MPExt. logs now when you have disabled latest pictures and restarted MPExtended?

So WifiRemote works fine but you can't get several of the activities working.

Thanks for looking at external access, will for sure speed up the solving of the issues.

Sorry for short answers earlier. Vacation time with family and I'm either at a merry-go-round, frying pancakes or bathing kids so not so easy to write long thought through messages in the middle of that.

breese

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 11, 2011
    Arlington Heights, Illinois
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    When I choose the second Client (Bugsbunny) in iViewer, There is almost nothing in the logs.
    Here is everything from Bugsbunny, client and server side

Attachments

• MPExtended.zip
      24.6 KB

johanj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    In the MPExt. log it complains that it can't find any tv logos. Have you configured MPiV to access the computer with TV-server and MPExtended? I.e. for a MPiV client that connects to a MP client without tv-server you need to add two MPExt. setups. One for the client MPExtended and one for the TV-server MPExtended

You also need to configure where you have your tv logs in the MPExt. configurator.

Also interested in the MPiV logs.

breese

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 11, 2011
    Home Country
    Have you configured MPiV to access the computer with TV-server and MPExtended? I.e. for a MPiV client that connects to a MP client without tv-server you need to add two MPExt. setups. One for the client MPExtended and one for the TV-server MPExtended

Yes... This set of logs is from the Client/Server With TV Card installed.... MPExtended is installed properly on BOTH machines.

TV Logos.... Nope!! None.... Unless you get EPG there are none OR you install a 3rd party plugin and I said from the start, Stock MP 1.8.0 Pre-Release with Wifi and MPExtended Only installed.

Still does not explain why in MPiV Ii can use the manual mode to access the screens but not the Buttons on the Main screen

headed out to a family B-Day party

johanj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Still does not explain why in MPiV Ii can use the manual mode to access the screens but not the Buttons on the Main screen
    I guess you mean that it works fine to navigate with the remote contorl keys to start media and then to get the now playing screens with status updates? This information is mainly sent from WifiRemote and the problem is with the MPExtended connection.

Code:
    2014-06-29 05:32:54.58670 [               (26)]  WARN: Failed in recursive picture search
    System.IO.IOException: The device is not ready.

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
       at System.IO.FileSystemEnumerableIterator`1.CommonInit()
       at System.IO.FileSystemEnumerableIterator`1..ctor(String path, String originalUserPath, String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption, SearchResultHandler`1 resultHandler, Boolean checkHost)
       at System.IO.Directory.GetFiles(String path)
       at MPExtended.PlugIns.MAS.FSPictures.PictureLibraryBase.SearchPictures[T](String strDir, Boolean recursive, CreatePicture`1 creator) in D:\Projects\MediaPortal\MpExt\git\PlugIns\MPExtended.PlugIns.MAS.FSPictures\PictureLibraryBase.cs:line 118

This error from your MPExt. log indicate that someone still ask for pictures, maybe it's from a time before you disabled latest pictures? For some people the request for the latest pictures has crashed MPExtended so requests that come afterwards fail and one get strange behaviour in MPiV where some things work but most things fails randomly.

All the activities in MPiV (Movie, Series, EPG, etc.) are initialized in a sequence so if one of them fail the others might not be initialized. It's not a check if the data exist at MPExt. side, each activity here request data. E.g. movie requests for all movies, epg request for all channels and epg data. So make sure that the activities that are not used/configured in MPExtended are inactivate in MPiV.

You can also test to inactivate all MPiV activities until you get them initialized ok. E.g. start with only Movies.

breese

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 11, 2011
    Home Country
    I removed everything from within MPiV except Movies, Music, TV from within for my server Bugsbunny.
    Cleared all the logs for Client and Server within MP1

Started MP1 on Bugsbunny
    Started MPiV
    Movie button - No Response
    Music button - No Response
    Recodings button - Worked
    Starting TV from TV Guide worked But there was an error registered.

[2014-06-30 05:22:52,682] [Error ] [MPMain ] [ERROR] - Failed filter: not found
    [2014-06-30 05:22:52,694] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - TSReaderPlayer: UpdateFilters Video done
    [2014-06-30 05:22:52,694] [Error ] [MPMain ] [ERROR] - Failed filter: not found

All logs included

Attachments

• MPExtended.zip
      7.3 KB
    • MPiV.txt
      12.2 KB
    Last edited:

breese

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 11, 2011
    Home Country
    I have been looking thru the MPiV logs.
    I see where it checks the systems installed (by IP).
    Am I missing something or does it not log what machine you choose to control?
    Outside of the following (also a system name might help) I see no other reference to the machine

For your reference - 1.100 = Sylvester, 1.251 = Bugsbunny

05_13_12 MPiV_User client exist_ check connections
    05_13_12 CheckClientState_ Check WifiRemote system_192.168.1.100_ 8017
    05_13_12 CheckClientState_ Check MPExt system_192.168.1.251_ 4322
    05_13_12 CheckClientState_ Check connections
    05_13_12 CheckClientState_ Disconnected to WifiRemote
    05_13_12 CheckClientState_ Connected to MAS

breese

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 11, 2011
    Home Country
    There also seems to be an issue between MPiV and MPExtended.
    I told MPiV to connect to Bugsbunny (192..168.1.251)
    After it initialized: (MPExtended Log)

2014-06-30 05:02:29.87426 [ ( 4)] DEBUG: Reloading all libraries because of changes to MediaAccess.xml
    2014-06-30 05:02:37.13927 [ (10)] DEBUG: Going to download channel logos from MAS installation at
    http://192.168.1.100:4322/
    2014-06-30 05:02:57.85370 [ ( 7)] DEBUG: Reloading configuration file 'MediaAccess.xml' due to changes.

Then MPExtended goes off and does some very strange drive access
    I might understand the want to grab TVLogoCache from C: even if there are none but....
    D:\Projects? D: on my system Bugsbunny is a CD/DVD drive...

2014-06-30 05:11:18.40660 [ (21)] WARN: Failed to process and cache image mediatype=TV provider= id=46 filetype=Logo offset=0 path=C:\ProgramData\MPExtended\Cache\TVLogoCache\WLS-HD.png
    System.ArgumentException: Parameter is not valid.
    at System.Drawing.Image.FromStream(Stream stream, Boolean useEmbeddedColorManagement, Boolean validateImageData)
    at MPExtended.Services.StreamingService.Code.Images.ResizeImage(Stream stream, Nullable`1 maxWidth, Nullable`1 maxHeight, String borders) in D:\Projects\MediaPortal\MpExt\git\Services\MPExtended.Services.StreamingService\Code\Images.cs:line 265
    at MPExtended.Services.StreamingService.Code.Images.ProcessAndCacheImage(ImageMediaSource src, Nullable`1 maxWidth, Nullable`1 maxHeight, String borders, String format) in D:\Projects\MediaPortal\MpExt\git\Services\MPExtended.Services.StreamingService\Code\Images.cs:line 235

johanj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Not at pc so quick reply. What movie plugin do you use? Have you. Onfigured that in MPExt and MPiV?[DOUBLEPOST=1404133055][/DOUBLEPOST]Those errors are from tv logos that you havent configured to be used.

breese

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 11, 2011
    Home Country
    Movies is Video in Stock Install of MP1 all versions!
    Nothing on my systems are anything more than the Original Install Software Plus the needed software for MPiV
    Nothing Else!!!

I do not run or test (at this time) anything not installed from the MP1 Installer

Users who are viewing this thread