Titan - Bug Reports & Issues (2 Viewers)

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Another navigation related one: when you once opened the shutdown menu (close MP, restart MP, Standby, etc.) and exit it again by pressing ESC, you are stuck in the shutdown bar and cannot exit it by clicking up.

View attachment 128777

Can not reproduce, pressing esc in shutdown menu always exits the menu. Tried it with classic, basic, extended home screens. Might be related to your custom colour theme. Or this may of been fixed if you are not using 1.4 Pre-release version.

red_zebra

Portal Pro
    September 1, 2009
    Leipzig
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The issue occurs under MP 1.3.0.0 and Titan Extended (alternative layout). And yes, ESC exits the shutdown menu, but then you are stuck in the shutdown bar with the three horizontal icons. So you can not go back to the basichome (tile) menu.

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I don't get stuck. I'll assume this is fixed in 1.4 pre-release then.[DOUBLEPOST=1369222154][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Another thing: there are coming greatly reworked Titan skin files with the OnlineVideos plugin v1.6.0 - could you please integrate these files for future releases? At the moment you have to install OnlineVideos v1.6 again after updating Titan Extended for getting the new skinfiles.

^ I have no control over this, but I can tag @ncoH so he is aware of this.

Last edited:

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I don't get stuck. I'll assume this is fixed in 1.4 pre-release then.[DOUBLEPOST=1369222154][/DOUBLEPOST]

^ I have no control over this, but I can tag @ncoH so he is aware of this.

I have readed somewhere else that Nico is working on skinfiles for onlinevideos, so that will be released in a future version. :)

K405

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 24, 2007
    Zoetermeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    In Titan Skin configuration on the BasicHome Tile images tab when choosing Breaking Bad at the Series section the following exception is thrown:

Code:
    System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'C:\ProgramData\team mediaportal\mediaportal\skin\\Titan\Media\BasicHomeImages\series\Breaking Bad.png'.

Running 1.4.0 pre and latest Titan skin.

dlarge500

Extension Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2009
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    oh sorry, this is a small issue, we will fixed this in the next version.:)

Last edited:

bob808

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 14, 2008
    Hampshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I just updated an otherwise working 1.3 installation's titan extended and now Mediaportal wont load - it gets stuck on caching graphics, and when I tab out there is an error window mentioning some error and being out of memory. If I uninstall titan extended and go back to the default skin it works ok...

error log attached from attempted load.
    Code:
    2013-05-22 22:41:31.711247 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: GUIFont: Failed to load font debug from cache. Trying to recreate it...
    2013-05-22 22:41:31.718252 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: D3D: InitializeDeviceObjects - Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIFont.InitializeDeviceObjects()
      at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIFontManager.InitializeDeviceObjects()
      at MediaPortalApp.InitializeDeviceObjects()
      at MediaPortal.D3DApp.InitializeEnvironment()
    2013-05-22 22:41:31.741524 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: Exception  :System.ObjectDisposedException: Cannot access a disposed object.
    Object name: 'MediaPortalApp'.
      at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateHandle()
      at System.Windows.Forms.Form.CreateHandle()
      at System.Windows.Forms.Control.get_Handle()
      at System.Windows.Forms.Control.SetVisibleCore(Boolean value)
      at System.Windows.Forms.Form.SetVisibleCore(Boolean value)
      at System.Windows.Forms.Control.set_Visible(Boolean value)
      at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
      at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
      at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
      at MediaPortalApp.Main(String[] args)
    2013-05-22 22:41:31.742526 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: Exception  :Cannot access a disposed object.
    Object name: 'MediaPortalApp'.
    2013-05-22 22:41:31.744526 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]:  site	  :Void CreateHandle()
    2013-05-22 22:41:31.745528 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]:  source	:System.Windows.Forms
    2013-05-22 22:41:31.747529 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]:  stacktrace:  at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateHandle()
      at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
      at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
    2013-05-22 22:41:31.749529 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: MediaPortal stopped due to an exception Cannot access a disposed object.
    Object name: 'MediaPortalApp'. System.Windows.Forms	at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateHandle()

bob808

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 14, 2008
    Hampshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Actually I don't need to uninstall extended just to change to default and mp works... But I can't get it to load to Titan now post this update (also updated tv series and online vids through extension app).

If I load in default and try to change to Titan I get a massively zoomed in view and a crash on quoting mediaportal... Any ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread