Titan - Bug Reports & Issues (2 Viewers)

purp88

Portal Member
July 24, 2010
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I get an error message when I try to change something with Tvseries.
78675581.png

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I just updated an otherwise working 1.3 installation's titan extended and now Mediaportal wont load - it gets stuck on caching graphics, and when I tab out there is an error window mentioning some error and being out of memory. If I uninstall titan extended and go back to the default skin it works ok...

Didn't read your log but I would try the following
    Close MP, Delete Cache folder, Restart PC, MP Config: Select Titan, Run MP

bob808

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 14, 2008
    Hampshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Thanks Kiwijunglist - tried that but still getting the cannot load your skin aborting startup and out of memory dialog... other skins work ok, just seems to be titan. Have uninstalled titan extended through mp extension utility and reinstalled, but no change...

Added debug logs - seems that I am getting lots of errors that the skin files are too large to be opened?

Last edited:

bob808

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 14, 2008
    Hampshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    is the latest titan 1.4 only? I am still on 1.3 at the moment - but I have tried re-running the titan extended installer.

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    it's just the titan skin that is the problem right? I would just re run the installer for your current version and that might repair the skin problem.

You can also try disable the titan extended plugin (under mp config plugins) and see if you can start with that disabled.

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    1. Overlap in displaying album info, see screenshot
    2. The standard package does not include a skinfile for the plugin Wikipedia. Since the plugin is part of the standard MP installation Titan should have a skin file (in standard installation, not in the extended).

Attachments

• 10-57-02.png
      10-57-02.png
      703.9 KB

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Too much in the video settings section (I would say), resulting in a mix of settings & sections in the left pane.

Attachments

• 11-04-33.png
      11-04-33.png
      1.1 MB
    Last edited:

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany