Tuner problems (Anysee E7 T2C - with CI) (1 Viewer)

DKAKKOPFKEPOKFEWP

August 20, 2012
Ranum
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
I'm having problem use the above tuner.

If I use DVB Viewer it decrypt just fine,
but MP (TV3 / TV3.5) won't decrypt channels

- only free to air i working.
Is there any solution fore this?

HELP Please....

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I did it this way so I didn't have to edit the channel names every time tested a new TV-server install. Anyway, it works. I don't know if this would get you past the BDA driver issue. I'll provide more...
I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I...
I am brand new to MediaPortal. I have installed MP 2.4.1 on Windows 10. It is a fresh install and fully up to date. I have an...
Replies
Views
Good luck, I am really not too sure how well CAM and MP work together with any tuner. Just a thought would it not be cheaper to just buy another C1+ card then there would be no need to prioritise the tuners? BTW the TBS Deutschland website specifically states that C1+ cards are not supported but I think that is a local issue with the...
Good luck, I am really not too sure how well CAM and MP work together with any tuner. Just a thought would it not be cheaper to...
Hi, I have installed the MP2 server ion a Win11 server, for Swedish DVB-T2 channels with CAM/CI+. I have never used MP before, but...
Replies
Views
Today I did send a reminder to DD, since 09-2020 no news from them about new drivers. 3.0.2.211 x64 seems to work for me to, but DD told me, those where beta drivers, and some cards did have problems with them. Here you can find stable older drivers, Digital Devices Store But 3.0.3.224 did not work for me, so the latest stable...
Today I did send a reminder to DD, since 09-2020 no news from them about new drivers. 3.0.2.211 x64 seems to work for me to, but...
I recently upgraded my somewhat ancient 1.16 installation to the latest version, 1.25, and have a couple of problems, but the most...
Replies
Views
Jep this part is missing in Wiki, sorry. You can find the codec settings under "Settings" > "Player" > "Codecs" in the MP2 GUI. Here are three sub- items to find. You should look at all of them...
Jep this part is missing in Wiki, sorry. You can find the codec settings under "Settings" > "Player" > "Codecs" in the MP2 GUI...
I am a new user of MP2 and having problems configuring it with a PCTV HD 292e DVB-T USB Tuner. I'm running the latest Windows 10...
Replies
Views
Hi all! I'm using MP since nearly 20 years and nearly without great problems. But the last scan of stations was very strange. All...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom