TuningParameters for StofaXtra (DK - Århus) (1 Viewer)

Mantis

Portal Member
January 31, 2007
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Here are the tuningParameters for DVB-C StofaXtra (DK - Århus). Quick channelscan with complete channellist.

/Mantis

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
Hi folks, basically I have this m3u list with links I am trying to scan with the TV configuration tool but all the channels even...
Replies
Views
I think tuning details for Baden Württemberg are also the same as NRW and Hessen. BR
I think tuning details for Baden Württemberg are also the same as NRW and Hessen. BR
I have done a new xml-file with new correct TuningParameters/dvbc/Germany.Vodafone NRW Hessen.xml The file is replacing...
Replies
Views
Hi, you can try the new installer from this post if you like.
Hi, you can try the new installer from this post if you like.
Hello, I came from MediaPortal 1.30 and wanted to Update on 1.32 x64 Edition. I cleanly uninstalled 1.30 first and then installed...
Replies
Views
Yes correct that would have solved it. I guess I was more interested in finding out what I had done to cause the problem as the error message was of no help. By deleting everything I wouldn't have known so it was a learning curve for future reference. Fully understood I thought that might be the case. I also had some issues with...
Yes correct that would have solved it. I guess I was more interested in finding out what I had done to cause the problem as the...
I've just updated to Win 10 on a second drive and am installing MP 1.31. Having a bit of trouble with the install with the...
Replies
Views
I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
Hi, I have just upgraded from MP 2.2.2 to MP 2.4.1, and now the client won't start. I see the splash screen, and then it just...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom