[Approved] Updated DVB-C Tuning details - Sweden.Comhem Stockholm (1 Viewer)

mr viggo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Added a bunch of channels.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• Sweden.Comhem Stockholm.xml
      4.1 KB

mr viggo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I didn't know where else to post this so here I go.

Fact: There are more than one xml for the DVB-C comhem stockholm in latest release 1.2.2. The one that is called Stockholm NEW is not that - new. Stockholm only has one transmitting "monstercablestation" and that is transmitting from Kista to the whole Stockholm region.

Request: Remove the xml that could confuse new users and result in unnecessary "can't find channel-threads". And the one to be removed is the one called NEW.

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I didn't know where else to post this so here I go.

Fact: There are more than one xml for the DVB-C comhem stockholm in latest release 1.2.2. The one that is called Stockholm NEW is not that - new. Stockholm only has one transmitting "monstercablestation" and that is transmitting from Kista to the whole Stockholm region.

Request: Remove the xml that could confuse new users and result in unnecessary "can't find channel-threads". And the one to be removed is the one called NEW.

I only see one file. I don't have the 'NEW' one. Could you please give the exact path? Are you sure you this is present from a clean install?

Mark

mr viggo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Yes, I'm sure this is present on a clean install.

C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\TuningParameters\dvbc\Sweden.Comhem Stockholm NEW.xml <- remove this one, it's actually old.

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    Yes, I'm sure this is present on a clean install.

C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\TuningParameters\dvbc\Sweden.Comhem Stockholm NEW.xml <- remove this one, it's actually old.

Clean install of which version? I can 100% confirm that this file is not in the repository now, and therefore won't be included in 1.2.3.

Mark

mr viggo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    This was a clean install (OS and everything) with 1.2.2 that I made a month ago.

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    This was a clean install (OS and everything) with 1.2.2 that I made a month ago.

Yes, I can see now that the file was deleted from the install just after 1.2.2 was released, so all sorted but thanks for reporting.

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread