[Approved] Updated DVB-T(2) Tuning Details: Sandy Heath (TX Group), UK (1 Viewer)

Salem

Portal Pro
March 10, 2008
Cambridgeshire, UK
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Please find attached an updated Tuning Parameters file for the Sandy Heath DTT/DVB-T transmitter in the UK.

This file includes updated post-Digital Switchover frequencies

Attachments

• UK.Sandy Heath.xml
    1.1 KB

Owlsroost

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 28, 2008
    Cambridge
    Home Country
    Attached is a corrected version (713000 isn't a valid channel frequency).

Tony

Attachments

• UK.Sandy Heath.xml
      1 KB

Owlsroost

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 28, 2008
    Cambridge
    Home Country
    It's in the notes at the bottom - the 'SDN' mux will move from it's current Ch31 (554000) to Ch51 (714000) on 9th May 2012 :

After switchover frequency notes (¶):
    • The commercial multiplexes at Sandy Heath will remain on their pre-switchover channels and powers for a period after digital switchover. SDN will then temporarily move to channel 31 (at 20kW ERP) on 31 Aug 2011, before adopting its final allocation of channel 51 on 18th April 2012 9 May 2012 .

Owlsroost

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 28, 2008
    Cambridge
    Home Country
    ....until all of the DSO related work is complete, there's still a bit of channel shuffling to happen at some transmitters.

Tony

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    This has been committed to the 1.2.3 tuning details update branch, and will be in 1.2.3 and subsequent releases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

There is a tag missing in the tuning-parameters file for the UK Heathfield transmitter (problem encountered by a user). I have corrected the file and it is attached. -- from CyberSimian in the UK
    There is a tag missing in the tuning-parameters file for the UK Heathfield transmitter (problem encountered by a user). I have...
    There is a tag missing in the tuning-parameters file for the UK Heathfield transmitter (problem encountered by a user). I have...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2 - 2.5 Release DE
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.5 MediaPortal 2.5 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    It took a while but loading the three updates and waiting, (I wandered off doing other things), while the Win 7 searched for updates eventually brought about 170 available updates. I picked the latest, largest and Cumulative ones and everything burst into action enough to re-install MediaPortal 1.33 which is running very well. I let...
    It took a while but loading the three updates and waiting, (I wandered off doing other things), while the Win 7 searched for...
    Hi Running MP1 - 1.39 for long while, no issues. 10th April [same time as 2024-KB5037036 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi Guys, A long time since I last posted. I have just changed over to MP2 after using MP1 since 2008 and on tuning the Terrestrial TV channels I could only get about half the current number of channels from my transmitter, Winter Hill. So I checked on the forum and found the latest Tuning Parameters .XML file (here), and copied and...
    Hi Guys, A long time since I last posted. I have just changed over to MP2 after using MP1 since 2008 and on tuning the Terrestrial...
    Hi Guys, A long time since I last posted. I have just changed over to MP2 after using MP1 since 2008 and on tuning the Terrestrial...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 1.27.0 MediaPortal 1 - 1.27 Released! DE
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.27 Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5050] - GUIHome should not be copied next to the mediaportal executable [MP1-5051] - Music Playback fails with ReplayGain enabled and no ReplayGain Information in song [MP1-5053] - TV framerate is not parsed from tsbuffer Since Pre-Release ...
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.27 Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5050] - GUIHome should not be copied next to...
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.27 Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5050] - GUIHome should not be copied next to...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom