Video Files not Found? (1 Viewer)

ap90033

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 24, 2011
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I have attached log files, anything I try to play says file not found. I have version .5.3 (latest).

Attachments

• mp.zip
      28.3 KB

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    You can wait a bit longer than 24 hours before you bump a topic, we don't have 24/7 time to respond to questions.

It looks like you are using mapped network drives. Currently, that's not really supported - you've to change it to use UNC paths instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Once I get back home, I'll try that. Thanks!
    Once I get back home, I'll try that. Thanks!
    My mini computer HTPC was doing a fine job running mediaportal, but the internal fan is starting to get very loud. I'd like to...
    Replies
    Views
    OK, I found a way to make it work. It seems like MP-TV-series Configuration (and Moving Pictures Configuration) starts as Administrator, and the Administrator do not have yet logged in on the UNC \\192.168.222.247\Public even if the normal user on the PC have done it. So to fix it on the Win 11 HTPC: Created a shortcut to...
    OK, I found a way to make it work. It seems like MP-TV-series Configuration (and Moving Pictures Configuration) starts as...
    Hi! I was running MP1.33 x64 and I was fine and happy since many years, then the hard drive on the HTPC died. But I was able to...
    Replies
    Views
    I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
    I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
    Hi, I have just upgraded from MP 2.2.2 to MP 2.4.1, and now the client won't start. I see the splash screen, and then it just...
    Replies
    Views
    All sorted now with images attached as above. The problem attaching the images was the dugh brain user as well as the image size being too big
    All sorted now with images attached as above. The problem attaching the images was the dugh brain user as well as the image size...
    I have just updated my mobo and installed Win 10. I then imported all my old settings that were working ok on my old Win 7 system...
    Replies
    Views
    hi team, this error seemed to literally start overnight - not as a result of any windows update or related. tried all the usual things TVGuide shows no data available in MP2 and after running TVSetup and telling WebEPG to grab now I am presented with the attached error screen - TvSetup then crashes out. I have run a repair on...
    hi team, this error seemed to literally start overnight - not as a result of any windows update or related. tried all the usual...
    hi team, this error seemed to literally start overnight - not as a result of any windows update or related. tried all the usual...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom