Video Preview like WMP 11\Vista (1 Viewer)

fyaboy

September 20, 2006
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
lol,

When you goto the video library in WMP11, you get a thumbnail clip of the video, except is gets the thumbnail from a random point in the video rather than the first frame.

jawbroken

Portal Pro
August 13, 2005
Home Country
Afghanistan Afghanistan
If you are talking about a static image thumbnail, then MediaPortal already does this. If you are talking about a small video clip, then that is a different matter.

fyaboy

September 20, 2006
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
its a static image, but not the imdb query... Unless I'm missing something

jawbroken

Portal Pro
August 13, 2005
Home Country
Afghanistan Afghanistan
I think, perhaps, MediaPortal currently only does this for recorded Television. It would be nice if it would do it for Videos too, I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 1.32 Windows 11 support DE
Msoft May be you are working for Msoft and you have such informations ? It's not my case... And more since GetVersion() has been deprecated....
Msoft May be you are working for Msoft and you have such informations ? It's not my case... And more since GetVersion() has been...
Even if MP is working on Windows 11, both, SetupTV, TvService, MP config and MP client doesn't give the correct Windows 11 OS...
Replies
Views
Ich sehe den Sundtek im Windows 11 Gerätemanager unter "Audio, Video und Gamecontroller" als "Sundtek MediaTV Pro III 64bit". Der Windows-Treiber für Sundtek ist installiert In "MediaPortal2 TV Configuration" sehe ich den Sundtek und die Fernsehprogramme Im MediaPortal2 sehe ich unter "Live TV" die Fernsehprogramme aber ich...
Ich sehe den Sundtek im Windows 11 Gerätemanager unter "Audio, Video und Gamecontroller" als "Sundtek MediaTV Pro III 64bit". Der...
Ich sehe den Sundtek im Windows 11 Gerätemanager unter "Audio, Video und Gamecontroller" als "Sundtek MediaTV Pro III 64bit". Der...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] EPG windows DE
So, with your tips I've deep looking on the config program. And I've found the mapping for HID device. I've make the key config for up and down keys. And it's Work! Really big thanks to you and the team that give this great mediacenter. Cheers ;)
So, with your tips I've deep looking on the config program. And I've found the mapping for HID device. I've make the key config for...
Hello, How to scroll the line in the epg windows with titan extended skin? I see the firts 11 channel lines but I cannot get the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] usb tuner not listed DE
Installed LAV filters and codec and now it works,
Installed LAV filters and codec and now it works,
New install win 11. have hauppauge 955q usb tuner astc. I see it in device manager under sound video game controllers. i did...
Replies
Views
That's great. Glad there is no issue.
That's great. Glad there is no issue.
I am in the process of moving my media portal installation to a new PC running Windows 11. I open TV-Server configuration go to TV...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom