fdm225

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 17, 2006
    Chicago
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    hi all,
    it would be great if mediaportal supported ratdvd while using vmr9. i have problems using the menus when in vmr9 mode where as i think overlay does not.

dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Of course this would be the best option, but I guess it’s not that easy to integrate external players into MP2. It was somewhere discussed, but I could not find the related thread.
    Of course this would be the best option, but I guess it’s not that easy to integrate external players into MP2. It was somewhere...
    Hi there, I have a few questions about the limitations I've discovered (so far, it's early days!) when it comes to watching a tv...
    Replies
    Views
    Good you solved it. It’s indeed really strange as xaml always uses „.“ as decimal separator. There are also several other code lines in same file and other files, where the dot seems to make no trouble. It’s unclear why only this line causes issues. I tried again as in your video and no issue here :confused:
    Good you solved it. It’s indeed really strange as xaml always uses „.“ as decimal separator. There are also several other code...
    Description: Nereus skin does not show new/reworked view mode selection screen, instead it falls back to old/default screen. As a...
    Replies
    Views
    in MP config goto plugins -> MovingPictures and open the config. There you can delete the wanted movies ;)
    in MP config goto plugins -> MovingPictures and open the config. There you can delete the wanted movies ;)
    I am using MediaPortal 1.30 and Moving Pictures. In fact, I have been using them for so long that my movie list is now... a mess...
    Replies
    Views
    It’s technically not possible to combine the library and folder view. This is also the case for other HTPC softwares I fear. The media can quickly organized by filters, sorting etc., it’s not about fanart. The folder view is meant just as a basic navigation feature.
    It’s technically not possible to combine the library and folder view. This is also the case for other HTPC softwares I fear. The...
    Hi everyone, a newbie here who's just started playing around with MP2. I'm trying to get my music collection sorted (a collection...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi all, Hello @hwahrmann, I have a question to the installation of MPTagThat (3.18 /MPTagThat 2 beta). Can someone tell me from which manufacturer is the installer of MPTagThat is? I would like to install the program, if possible in silent or unintended mode. Unfortunately, the usual silent parameters do not work. (tested /s /q...
    Hi all, Hello @hwahrmann, I have a question to the installation of MPTagThat (3.18 /MPTagThat 2 beta). Can someone tell me from...
    Hi all, Hello @hwahrmann, I have a question to the installation of MPTagThat (3.18 /MPTagThat 2 beta). Can someone tell me from...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom