(WIP) New Skin "LED" (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

I have started working on my own skin and wanted to guage the interest out there...It's based on an LED design...Hi-res screenshots can be found here...
www.voypick.com/mp/mp.html

A

Anonymous

Hey Cubscubs,
Nice effort on the skin, especially like the LCD background, just like the real thing. Something most people get confused with, is that this is a Liquid Crystal Display [LCD] effect, not an Light Emitting Diode [LED] effect. You might want to keep that in mind when it comes time to name your skin. And the guys with the Mega 180, it is not an LCD, but an LED display on the front of your boxes, [mine too]! The Mega 651 is an LCD display!
Keep up the good work... :D

A

Anonymous

Larry,
Thanks for the correction; I wish I could say that I accidently typed "LED" instead of "LCD" but I didn't.

I used a font called LED but put it on an LCD background. :eek:

MrMario64

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    very nice idea,
    I would like to see this worked out.
    Keep it up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

HD terrestrial TV in the UK supports both interlaced and progressive modes. My Sony TV's info screen identifies what mode is currently being received, and I was astonished to observe that the video datastream can switch rapidly between interlaced and progressive, even within single advertisement! :eek: I am glad that you were able...
    HD terrestrial TV in the UK supports both interlaced and progressive modes. My Sony TV's info screen identifies what mode is...
    Hi I have the strangest problem. On two different downloaded video files, my MP crashes and restarts right after the programme...
    Replies
    Views
    Found the "problem"..... Instead of backslash \ by entering a manual mapping, use a forward slash / in media portal 2. Then you can map a network share.... Windows guy.... But that's it‼️ After that it changes back in media portal 2 to backslashes in the GUI.... But now I can have some fun setting up MP2.
    Found the "problem"..... Instead of backslash \ by entering a manual mapping, use a forward slash / in media portal 2. Then you can...
    Hi, In mediaportal 1 it has a configuration part with an add folder option, but in mediaportal 2 I don't see any way at all to add...
    Replies
    Views
    I upgraded my Mediaportal PC (Server and Client) to Windows 11 to solve some driver issues as it was new hardware. Then I discovered that my other two Mediaportal Client PCs running Windows 10 would no longer work. I now have them both working and as I could not find any discussions on similar problems, I thought I would just post my...
    I upgraded my Mediaportal PC (Server and Client) to Windows 11 to solve some driver issues as it was new hardware. Then I...
    I upgraded my Mediaportal PC (Server and Client) to Windows 11 to solve some driver issues as it was new hardware. Then I...
    Replies
    Views
    Hello, i'm absent from MP forum since a while now, looking your logs, your video is 23.96Hz, but your screen is already in 25hz, and after try to enable 50Hz ? So, MP detecte 23 hz and want to switch TV to 25 hz, but can't and MP want switch to 50hz try to start change frequency before MP Start, on windows parameter. i remember...
    Hello, i'm absent from MP forum since a while now, looking your logs, your video is 23.96Hz, but your screen is already in 25hz...
    After finally managing to get DRR working on my Intel Integrated Graphics 630 based setup, which was down to the default ON setting...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 Remembering different views DE
    It’s technically not possible to combine the library and folder view. This is also the case for other HTPC softwares I fear. The media can quickly organized by filters, sorting etc., it’s not about fanart. The folder view is meant just as a basic navigation feature.
    It’s technically not possible to combine the library and folder view. This is also the case for other HTPC softwares I fear. The...
    Hi everyone, a newbie here who's just started playing around with MP2. I'm trying to get my music collection sorted (a collection...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom