0.2.2.0 Final and SVN Builds (5 Viewers)

Post bugs you have found in 0.2.2.0 final or any SVN-Snapshot here.

fixed 0.2.2.0 bugs (3 Viewers)

Bugreports that have been resolved will be moved in here.
I think you are using the wrong version of the zap2it plugin. I think what is crashing is no longer in core, but in utils.dll. Look in the zap2it thread for the correct version
I think you are using the wrong version of the zap2it plugin. I think what is crashing is no longer in core, but in utils.dll. Look...
MediaPortal Version: .2.2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: windows xp sp2 CPU Type: amd64 3400 HDD: Western Digital...
Replies
Views
this has only happened *after* i did clean install. it was working fine before i wiped. clean install was installing 0.2.2.0 and then the latest SVN over the top of it. that has happened in 2 seperate installations now, so i don't think it is a dodgy install.
this has only happened *after* i did clean install. it was working fine before i wiped. clean install was installing 0.2.2.0...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 svn 12766 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: Intel Celeron M...
Replies
Views
This has been happening for a week or so with the latest SVNs some recorded shows appear with the correct file name convention, others are strange, and dont get put into folders. I believe this is because i have a dual tuner. One tuner is naming them correctly, the other is not.
This has been happening for a week or so with the latest SVNs some recorded shows appear with the correct file name convention...
This has been happening for a week or so with the latest SVNs some recorded shows appear with the correct file name convention...
Replies
Views
Yeah.. No prizes for guessing I had the same problem ;) Glad to hear you're up and running again...
Yeah.. No prizes for guessing I had the same problem ;) Glad to hear you're up and running again...
Hardware MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 svn--01-26-2007--20-07-Rev12760 MediaPortal Skin: Default one Windows Version: Windows XP...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 Windows Version: MCE TV card: DVB-S Twinhan 102g pci MyTV use LNB "switch(Mhz)" setting from card_card1.xml, it should use the "sFreq" field from table "tblDVBSMapping" in TVDatabaseV21.db3 from /Mediaportal/database/card_card1.xml: "<entry name="Switch">12700</entry>" I have two LNB that use...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 Windows Version: MCE TV card: DVB-S Twinhan 102g pci MyTV use LNB "switch(Mhz)" setting from...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 Windows Version: MCE TV card: DVB-S Twinhan 102g pci MyTV use LNB "switch(Mhz)" setting from...
Replies
Views
OK, so PowerScheduler doesn´t work right now with the TV-Server, I understand.... When can we expect the mentioned update ?
OK, so PowerScheduler doesn´t work right now with the TV-Server, I understand.... When can we expect the mentioned update ?
MediaPortal Version: SVN Build 12625 (13.01.2007 / 18:44 CET) MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: XP Home SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
PKJ (aka Potential KILLJOY ;-) I have never tried that but I will and post my results. Thx G.
PKJ (aka Potential KILLJOY ;-) I have never tried that but I will and post my results. Thx G.
MediaPortal Version: Productive: 2.2.0.0 latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two wide Windows Version: Windows XP Professional SP2...
Replies
Views
All fixed In the end, I didn't bother with the AMD optimiser, since the hotfix does appear to have fixed all these problems properly once I fixed the registry (according to the instructions at the second link above), and added /usepmtimer to the end of the last line of my BOOT.INI For detailed instructions on the last bit (which I...
All fixed In the end, I didn't bother with the AMD optimiser, since the hotfix does appear to have fixed all these problems...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo (4x3) Windows Version: WinXP Pro SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon™ 64/FX/X2 HDD...
Replies
Views
I've been noticing this for the past few weeks. If i put the system back to the home screen, and turn off the tv for several hours, when i turn back on the TV, the tv is waiting for the signal. I can use the remote to navigate through the buttons. I know this because i can hear the clicking of each button, but the TV still says...
I've been noticing this for the past few weeks. If i put the system back to the home screen, and turn off the tv for several...
I've been noticing this for the past few weeks. If i put the system back to the home screen, and turn off the tv for several...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo/Mepo Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 3200+ HDD: 1100 GB Different Man. Memory: 1536 Mb DDR Motherboard: K8T Neo-FIS2R Motherboard Chipset: Via K800T Motherboard Bios: AMI 2.2 Video Card: Gigabyte FX5200 Video Card Driver: 84.13 Sound Card: sb Live 1024...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo/Mepo Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 3200+ HDD: 1100 GB...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo/Mepo Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 3200+ HDD: 1100 GB...
Replies
Views
Hi, Many like me like to go into TV Guide, schedule recording, etc withouht having tv turned on, just playing music, video or whatever i was doing before entering MyTV. Of course this could have been a option, but thats a request & not a bug :) Regards Roy
Hi, Many like me like to go into TV Guide, schedule recording, etc withouht having tv turned on, just playing music, video or...
MediaPortal Version: SVN Build 12618 (12.01.2007 / 19:10 CET) (15.12.2006 / 22:26 CET) MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version...
Replies
Views
Neither thumb generation nor engine are related to this. The part about BASS is that another Viz method is used then. Despite of that it's just a little skin bug ;-) DalaNorth - the GDI+ error is a race condition in .NET's file.exists() check and can be considered harmless since the other thread covering that perticular image will...
Neither thumb generation nor engine are related to this. The part about BASS is that another Viz method is used then. Despite of...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo wide Windows Version: Windows XP (SP2) .NET CLR Version: 2.0.50727...
Replies
Views
Hi rtv, Thanks for your quick reply. There's no problem when I use the internal DShow player. Video files are also on the network and do play fine, so it's very unlikely to be a network issue. Looks like a bass related problem when using usb soundblaster. I suspect the USB bit is the key here..... It's weird that if i play...
Hi rtv, Thanks for your quick reply. There's no problem when I use the internal DShow player. Video files are also on the...
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0-SVN-08.01.2007-23:27:43,21-Build 12580 (2007-01-09) MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
fixed. Learning does nothing - yet...
fixed. Learning does nothing - yet...
Hi, first: nice Chrismas and thanks for the new releases But, in the newest snapshot...
Replies
Views
Hi, I did some tests to record TV before and I never had such a problem. Today I wanted to record a movie and Media Portal crashed shortly recording started. I tried again to start MP two times. The recording automatically started, but it crashed again. Steps to reproduce: 1.) open MP 2.) seleft My TV 3.) open TV Program...
Hi, I did some tests to record TV before and I never had such a problem. Today I wanted to record a movie and Media Portal...
Hi, I did some tests to record TV before and I never had such a problem. Today I wanted to record a movie and Media Portal...
Replies
Views
Hi Marcusb, First I would like to thank you for taking a look at my log’s ! I’ll try to answer your questions below: Yes, this is correct ! However, since the PC doesn’t wake up correctly when suspending using the remote I have not done any further tests if the tuner initializes correctly. Unfortunately I can’t verify this...
Hi Marcusb, First I would like to thank you for taking a look at my log’s ! I’ll try to answer your questions below: Yes...
Having problem with Powerscheduler in MP 2.2 & latest svn. Wont wake up, have tryed both in alarm and tv scheduler. Have tested...
Replies
Views
merged the topics, because it relates to same error. I can confirm the issue, but only when i enable directinput support and create my own mapping for a controller. will check then again best regards chefkoch
merged the topics, because it relates to same error. I can confirm the issue, but only when i enable directinput support and...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two/MePo Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 3200+ HDD: Samsung...
Replies
Views
No timeshift activated. sry for the log file but i have no acess to my htpc for the moment I guess it is the same bug that mantis reported :sorry: i did not look in the 0.2.0.0 forum ....it worked ok with that version so i thought it was a 0.2.2.0 problem keep up the good work , :thx: for a greate program
No timeshift activated. sry for the log file but i have no acess to my htpc for the moment I guess it is the same bug that...
0.2.2.0 svn 28-dec: Blue two: xp mce 2005 edition: amd 4200+ dual core: 1. happypuppage 1300: 1. I use only analog ...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 PowerScheduler not recording (1 Viewer) DE
Bavarian, I can confirm that I have no applications outside MP which send the PC to hibernation. PC only hibernates when MP is running with PowerScheduler activation. MC
Bavarian, I can confirm that I have no applications outside MP which send the PC to hibernation. PC only hibernates when MP is...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 svn 12387 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP Home SP2 CPU Type: AMD 3200+ HDD: Samsung 250GB...
Replies
Views
ok , thnx. strange, I rebooted (have previously discovered some plugin DLL's that were not properly unloaded (not over-writable)) -then uninstalled old version. -reinstalled 2.2.0 -reconfigured, then seen this, as well as the radio bug. because it's Christmas, and my lady does not like humbug (or other bugs)in the living room at that...
ok , thnx. strange, I rebooted (have previously discovered some plugin DLL's that were not properly unloaded (not over-writable))...
(I do not describe the clean installed MP2.2.0 system, as I assume this is universal) while TV is in full screen: Channel+...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.x latest svn; still in 0.2.2.0 latest svn Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon XP 2700+ HDD: Samsung 120GB|180GB | Maxtor 300GB Memory: 1024GB DDR Motherboard: ASUS A7N8X-E deluxe Motherboard Chipset: NVIDIA nForce 2 Motherboard Bios: Phoenix-Award BIOS v6.00PG Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 6600...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.x latest svn; still in 0.2.2.0 latest svn Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon XP 2700+...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.x latest svn; still in 0.2.2.0 latest svn Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon XP 2700+...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom