0.2.2.0 Final and SVN Builds (1 Viewer)

Post bugs you have found in 0.2.2.0 final or any SVN-Snapshot here.

fixed 0.2.2.0 bugs (2 Viewers)

Bugreports that have been resolved will be moved in here.
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 SVN 13747 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: Xp SP2 CPU Type: AMD 3200+ HDD: SATA 300 WD IDE 200GB Memory: 1,5 GB Motherboard: MSI K8NGM2-FID Motherboard Chipset: VIA Motherboard Bios: Latest Video Card: GeForce FX 5200 Video Card Driver: 91.47 Sound Card: Creative Soundblaster...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 SVN 13747 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: Xp SP2 CPU Type: AMD 3200+...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 SVN 13747 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: Xp SP2 CPU Type: AMD 3200+...
Replies
Views
Maybe the question needs to be turned around: Shouldn't myMusic and myPictures be the same like myVideos? For general use there is no need for that. But could be an option for a future release of MediaPortal. Regards Ralph
Maybe the question needs to be turned around: Shouldn't myMusic and myPictures be the same like myVideos? For general use...
Hi There, The Delete option is available in 'Videos' to 'Delete this Video' without having to go into the File Menu, Music...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: Latest MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: XP SP2 1. TV Card: None I wanted to post this here so that it didn't get lost in the thread where it originated. I installed Mediaportal on my work PC to evaluate it, and I ran into the problem described in this thread...
MediaPortal Version: Latest MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: XP SP2 1. TV Card: None I wanted to post this here so that...
MediaPortal Version: Latest MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: XP SP2 1. TV Card: None I wanted to post this here so that...
Replies
Views
Hey PD Unfortunately I've deleted the recording so I can't tell you exactly how big the file was though I *think* it was around 1.8Gb. There are other recording in the folder that exceed 2Gb and some even go up to 3Gb. I did notice that the DVB EPG was a bit corrupt so I've deleted that. I've also uninstalled the AV software...
Hey PD Unfortunately I've deleted the recording so I can't tell you exactly how big the file was though I *think* it was around...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: Celeron M 360...
Replies
Views
Agree with the statement that menu animations and transitions between screens aren't really smooth, maybe someone can look at this. Or just wait for MP next-generation that will include XAML for skins (mega smooth :) )
Agree with the statement that menu animations and transitions between screens aren't really smooth, maybe someone can look at this...
Following Experiences are based on the SVN version of 27 march 2007. BUGS: 1. When pressing escape (a few times, or just one...
Replies
Views
I can confirm what VdR has seen. If you enable the "Ignore pre/post recording for back to back recordings", then it completely ignores them even for the first and last recording, or even if you have a free tuner so the second tuner could start recording before the first one is done.
I can confirm what VdR has seen. If you enable the "Ignore pre/post recording for back to back recordings", then it completely...
Example, yesterday I had the following in the EPG: 22:00 to 23:00 Grey's Anathomy 23:00 to 24:00 Grey's Anathomy 24:00 to 1:00...
Replies
Views
Action to reproduce: watch program 1 (therefor using tuner 1) pause program 1 select program 2 in guide and select record program 2 start time comes screen picture shows program 2 and no tuners are available to watch anything else as well as loosing the whole time shift burrer (presumably anyway, can not change to that channel)...
Action to reproduce: watch program 1 (therefor using tuner 1) pause program 1 select program 2 in guide and select record...
Action to reproduce: watch program 1 (therefor using tuner 1) pause program 1 select program 2 in guide and select record...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP freezes DE
Hi, The bug it's located in Mantis & yes it seems to be hard to fix, but i'm not a dev so really dunno ;) . Regards Roy
Hi, The bug it's located in Mantis & yes it seems to be hard to fix, but i'm not a dev so really dunno ;) . Regards Roy
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: B2 Windows Version: XPP SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 3500+ HDD: Samsung 300 GB...
Replies
Views
Hi, Have you tried with latest SVN? Can't reproduce this here.... Regards Roy
Hi, Have you tried with latest SVN? Can't reproduce this here.... Regards Roy
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Project Mayhem III Windows Version: Win XP Pro sp2 CPU Type: Intel Celeron 3.06...
Replies
Views
Hi, I see in the log you're using TV plugin for TVE3 & disable the Direct TV plugin, have you tried with a clean install of MP 0.2.2.0 + latest SVN? Regards Roy
Hi, I see in the log you're using TV plugin for TVE3 & disable the Direct TV plugin, have you tried with a clean install of MP...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 + Latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP Pro + SP2 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
Hi, You can submit patches here . Regards Roy
Hi, You can submit patches here . Regards Roy
Hallo, Starting timeshifting with Hauppauge PVR250 fails in class TvLibrary.Implementations.Analog.TvCardAnalogBase.cs...
Replies
Views
I'm still having this problem that when using subtitles on tele-text on analog TV the entire screen gets covered with a black box. Can anyone tell me if devs are aware of this problem or if it is going to be/has been fixed? EDIT: I also have to mention that I'm speaking of teletext subtitles on analog tv, not DVB...
I'm still having this problem that when using subtitles on tele-text on analog TV the entire screen gets covered with a black box...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: XP sp2 CPU Type: AMD 3700+ HDD: Memory: Motherboard...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 + SVN 02/16/2007 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Win XP PRO SP2 CPU Type: Pentium D 820 Memory: 2GB Motherboard: ASUS P5B Deluxe Wifi/AP Motherboard Chipset: 775 Motherboard Bios: Latest (1004) Video Card: ATI X1900XT Video Card Driver: Latest (7.02) Sound Card: Integrated 1. TV...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 + SVN 02/16/2007 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Win XP PRO SP2 CPU Type: Pentium D 820...
Hello I was testing the last SVN version off MP : MediaPortal-svn--03-08-2007--20-01-Rev13302 and I find a little probleme...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 listcontrol DE
Well, the problem I referred to wasn't actually fixed in 0.2.0.0, it has been fixed after the 0.2.2.0 release, so it's not so strange that you haven't seen the effects until now. You shouldn't really compare the list to a word page. Compare it to a list of files in the explorer for instance. Move to a directory where all files...
Well, the problem I referred to wasn't actually fixed in 0.2.0.0, it has been fixed after the 0.2.2.0 release, so it's not so...
i have a problem with the listcontrol only in svn not the stable vesrion. I am changing the wwitv plugin and for some reason when i...
Replies
Views
MP always behaves as if "rembere last used folder" were enabled. Even if it's not enabled and you close and restart MP you will be redirected to the last used folder. Regards Ralph
MP always behaves as if "rembere last used folder" were enabled. Even if it's not enabled and you close and restart MP you will be...
MediaPortal Version: MP 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: MCE SP2 CPU Type: Intel Celereon 2,4GHz HDD: Samsung 250GB...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: Athlon 64 3200+ HDD: Seagate 250GB Memory: 512 MB Motherboard: MSI Motherboard Chipset: Radeon Xpress200 Motherboard Bios: Video Card: onBoard Xpress300 Video Card Driver: ATI CCC 7.1 Sound Card: onBoard Sound Card AC3: coaxial...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: Athlon 64 3200+ HDD: Seagate 250GB...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: Athlon 64 3200+ HDD: Seagate 250GB...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: Server: TVServer3 SVN; Client: 0.2.2.0 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: B2Wide Windows Version: Server & client: XP2 prof SP2 HUN CPU Type: Server: P4E 3.0 GHz HT; Client: (a laptop) PentiumM 1.6GHz HDD: Server: 200GB; Client: 60GB Memory: Server: 1GB DDR 400 dual; Client: 512 DDR2 Motherboard: Server: Abit IS7...
MediaPortal Version: Server: TVServer3 SVN; Client: 0.2.2.0 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: B2Wide Windows Version: Server & client: XP2...
MediaPortal Version: Server: TVServer3 SVN; Client: 0.2.2.0 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: B2Wide Windows Version: Server & client: XP2...
Replies
Views
any takers?
any takers?
windows xp home sp2 amd sempron 3200+ 1gb ddr2 integrated graphics 128mb nvidia 1.start mp in fullscreen mode 2.go to my...
Replies
Views
Hi, Ziphnor! Thanks for your answer - it indeed is the problem that the resolution changes from 1366x768 to 1280x768 if my LCD-TV is turned off, even with the most recent driver that I updated to today. So I will contact Intel to see if they can find a solution to this problem. However, this brings me to another point: You are...
Hi, Ziphnor! Thanks for your answer - it indeed is the problem that the resolution changes from 1366x768 to 1280x768 if my...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2 Windows Version: XP Professional CPU Type: Pentium M 735 Memory: 1 GB Motherboard: AOpen i915GMm-HFS...
Replies
Views
SVN Rev. 13054: Blue Two (and many more): Windows Vista (Ultimate 32Bit) and Windows XP Pro: Pentium 4 3,6GHz: Samsung HD160jj (SATA): 1GB: Gigabayte GA-8I945P-G: Intel 945: Award: Nvidia GeForce 6800GT 256MB: 100.65 (Vista) 9x.xx under XP: Creative Audigy2 CS: Hello. I have searched the forum for this...
SVN Rev. 13054: Blue Two (and many more): Windows Vista (Ultimate 32Bit) and Windows XP Pro: Pentium 4 3,6GHz: Samsung...
SVN Rev. 13054: Blue Two (and many more): Windows Vista (Ultimate 32Bit) and Windows XP Pro: Pentium 4 3,6GHz: Samsung...
Replies
Views
I've got this as well, with 0.2.2.0, no SVN and the MePo green wide skin. The buttons work, they just seem to be hidden behind the current selection. If you press right and then enter, your selected item will move down.
I've got this as well, with 0.2.2.0, no SVN and the MePo green wide skin. The buttons work, they just seem to be hidden behind the...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 + SVN 02.17.2007 MediaPortal Skin: B2 Wide Windows Version: WinXP SP2 CPU Type: AMD Opteron 165...
Replies
Views
Thank you for you tip Paloema, But to no avail...first of all i have Scrobbler disabled at all times (don't see the point of that pluggin yet). I have installed the latest 12995 svn this morning to check it out anyway...and with 5.1 and 7.1 upmixing enabled the crossfading error and instability keeps coming back....bummer :) anyway...
Thank you for you tip Paloema, But to no avail...first of all i have Scrobbler disabled at all times (don't see the point of that...
MediaPortal Version: 2.2.0 rev. (svn) 12913 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide Windows Version: 5.1.2600 SP2 Build 2600 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
oh and previously this could be fixed by turning off the separate ui thread (?) but the possibility to turn it off was removed from configuration -> general
oh and previously this could be fixed by turning off the separate ui thread (?) but the possibility to turn it off was removed from...
im making a patch to make subtitle streams play and report properly in the ui but this is happening: 2006-12-24...
Replies
Views
just testing pvr-scheduler... so far, so good :) i like timer option in the plugin and logic of scheduling recordings that aren't in epg... and recording notification by e-mail (redirected to sms)... i think it's a keeper ;) rgs, pirlone
just testing pvr-scheduler... so far, so good :) i like timer option in the plugin and logic of scheduling recordings that aren't...
MediaPortal Version: 2.2.0 latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: Pentium D HDD: Maxtor SATA...
Replies
Views
Hi Peter, I was using this program at the start, and then I looked at tvguide.xml and wrote one for the entire year, with 24hour block for each day. Thanks for the program :) By the way, you seem to have a nice HTPCs setup in your place; do you have a link explaining your systems? I'm interested to read about it. -- riadmelb
Hi Peter, I was using this program at the start, and then I looked at tvguide.xml and wrote one for the entire year, with 24hour...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue two wide Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: Core 2 Due 6300 HDD: Samsung...
Replies
Views
In any case there is a strange behaviour when no epg data is available ... https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/record_now_do_not_work-t18920.html I'm not even able to record from live point if no epg data is present ...
In any case there is a strange behaviour when no epg data is available ...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue two wide Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: Core 2 Due 6300 HDD: Samsung...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Program Guide Error DE
So, I gave up on EPG and am getting better results with XMLTV. However, when I enter my zap2it info and update, it grabs TV correctly, and states it must restart MediaPortal. Buit then I see this error. Any advice appreciated.
So, I gave up on EPG and am getting better results with XMLTV. However, when I enter my zap2it info and update, it grabs TV...
So, I gave up on EPG and am getting better results with XMLTV. However, when I enter my zap2it info and update, it grabs TV...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 - latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Windows XP (SP2) CPU Type: AMD Athlon XP 2200+ HDD: Seagate (400GB) Memory: 512 MB DDR Motherboard: Epox 8K5A2 Motherboard Chipset: Via KT333 / VT8367-8235 Motherboard Bios: Award Video Card: Nvidia Geforce4 TI 4600 (128 MB) Video Card Driver...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 - latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Windows XP (SP2) CPU Type: AMD Athlon XP 2200+...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 - latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Windows XP (SP2) CPU Type: AMD Athlon XP 2200+...
Replies
Views
hi mPod, thank you very much, it´s all very OK! Stephan
hi mPod, thank you very much, it´s all very OK! Stephan
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 + latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: XPSP2 CPU Type: Athlon 64 3200+ HDD...
Replies
Views
1. I switch the audio and Video codec and audio renderer to another and back to my settings. Now it seems to work. 2. Have switch of s/p-dif output for AC3 and DTS sound in config for MPA. Now I habe sound but only downmixed from AC3. Is there a way to set "Normal"-Audio to first? If a channel have AC3- and normal-audio now MP use...
1. I switch the audio and Video codec and audio renderer to another and back to my settings. Now it seems to work. 2. Have...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom