1.0.2 and SVN Builds (11 Viewers)

Report Bugs you found in 1.0.2 or any later svn build here.
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.4.24669 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard: Video Card: Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: 1. TV Card Type: 1. TV Card Driver: 2. TV Card: 2. TV Card Type: 2. TV Card Driver...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.4.24669 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: HDD: Memory...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.4.24669 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: HDD: Memory...
Replies
Views
Any news on this problem? It still exists in the latest beta-build. If I switch channel, it does not work the first time. Switching the second-time, it works. I use the card in the dual-tuner mode.
Any news on this problem? It still exists in the latest beta-build. If I switch channel, it does not work the first time. Switching...
If I want to switch a tv-chanel, I always get the message "Kein Audio/Video gefunden". After restarting MP the chanel I wanted to...
Replies
Views
Ah, so it's fixed in the latest SVN? That's great.
Ah, so it's fixed in the latest SVN? That's great.
TV-Server Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome Windows Version: XP service pack 3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
For me it does...
For me it does...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 (latest svn build) MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 (latest svn build) MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP (custom...
Replies
Views
Check to see that the streaming port is enabled on the TV Server "554", seems by default it is set to "0"
Check to see that the streaming port is enabled on the TV Server "554", seems by default it is set to "0"
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 (latest svn build) MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP 0.9.601 Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate x86 CPU...
Replies
Views
Hi Checking only on episodeName to see if program has been recorded, is not optional. For egp-data from ontv.dk the sub-title doesn't hold the episode name. The check should also include seriesNum,episodeNum and episodePart or at least an option to select witch data the check is performed on. One solution could be to add an...
Hi Checking only on episodeName to see if program has been recorded, is not optional. For egp-data from ontv.dk the sub-title...
Hi Checking only on episodeName to see if program has been recorded, is not optional. For egp-data from ontv.dk the sub-title...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Bug in video option DE
is that file (error.log) hidden? I don't seem to find it, there's exception, configuration... no error.log edit: Got it, but the thumbs become invalid when the system crash. If I scroll from a different part, then other thumbs will be invalid and not the previous ones.
is that file (error.log) hidden? I don't seem to find it, there's exception, configuration... no error.log edit: Got it, but the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide 1.0.1.0 Windows Version: Media Center SP2 CPU Type: Q6600 HDD: Sata2...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: default + PureVisionHD 3.0 getestet Windows Version: Win 7 Prof. x64 CPU Type: Core i5-750 HDD: 1,5 TB Samsung eco green Memory: 8 GB DDR3 Motherboard: Asus P7p55D Pro Video Card: Gainward Geforce GT 220 1024 MB DDR3 Video Card Driver: aktueller von nvidia Sound Card: AC73 onboard sound 1...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: default + PureVisionHD 3.0 getestet Windows Version: Win 7 Prof. x64 CPU Type: Core...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: default + PureVisionHD 3.0 getestet Windows Version: Win 7 Prof. x64 CPU Type: Core...
Replies
Views
I Didnt think so, becouse GB-PVR work without any problem. BTW, Win7 MS video decoder have same issue.
I Didnt think so, becouse GB-PVR work without any problem. BTW, Win7 MS video decoder have same issue.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: blue3 wide Windows Version: Windows7 x86 CPU Type: AMD 64 4400+ HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 BETA Hi, I have a bug with the TVGemist plugin as everyone else see thread tv-gemisthere that the plug doesn't work anymore with the BETA release. (no video with bassengine). I checked out what is wrong. According to the source of 3.1.2 there is nothing wrong. It calls g_Player.Play(url) which should be...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 BETA Hi, I have a bug with the TVGemist plugin as everyone else see thread tv-gemisthere that the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 BETA Hi, I have a bug with the TVGemist plugin as everyone else see thread tv-gemisthere that the...
Replies
Views
Anyone else able to reproduce this?
Anyone else able to reproduce this?
If I have videos whose file names end in "Part 1.avi" and "Part 2.avi", MP recognizes them as such and stacks them. If I unstack...
Replies
Views
I'm almost positive this is related to mySQL or the TV Service, It looks like one of these service hangs after a resume from standby.. I'll try to install MS SQL instaed of mySQL and see if that helps... /Christian Okay, tried installing MS SQL, didn't make a difference. Tried a few things after this and I'm now 100% certain this...
I'm almost positive this is related to mySQL or the TV Service, It looks like one of these service hangs after a resume from...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: Atom N330 1,6 GHz HDD: 320 GB...
Replies
Views
Thanks guys! I'll do both at the first possible chance and reply back.
Thanks guys! I'll do both at the first possible chance and reply back.
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1.0 Beta SVN Build 23684 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: WinXP SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon...
Replies
Views
I think I may have posted incorrectly to this category, I reposted under Newcomers in the General forum. If this needs to be closed, please go ahead. Thanks again!
I think I may have posted incorrectly to this category, I reposted under Newcomers in the General forum. If this needs to be...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP-0.8.448 Windows Version: Vista SP1 Mediaportal was working super...
Replies
Views
I don`t know about that. Happened yesterday, so I was looking at the forum to see if anyone else was having problems. Saw two threads yesterday, this one and the one over here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/newcomers-forum-240/failed-initialize-tvserver-67119/ Both related to database trouble...with microsoft sql...
I don`t know about that. Happened yesterday, so I was looking at the forum to see if anyone else was having problems. Saw two...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome Windows Version: Vista Ultimate CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
awesome! glad i could help you out.
awesome! glad i could help you out.
this only crashes on my 32-bit system. i tried this with my 64-bit system and it was fine. i have attached the bad and fixed/good...
Replies
Views
very quick and dirty solution https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/listen-music-99/why-does-artist-preview-has-darkgray-borders-79446/#post593915
very quick and dirty solution...
MediaPortal Version: latest SVN (04-02?) MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows XP Professional SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Hi, all. After update from 1.0 to 1.0.1 and latest 1.0.2 release I'm find a little but really annoying bug. Then I'm playing video in fullscreen, go to menu->language and see only list of Languages WITHOUT any info about the tracks. Example: file has 2 tracks in Lang menu of 1.0.2 version we have: Russian English in Lang...
Hi, all. After update from 1.0 to 1.0.1 and latest 1.0.2 release I'm find a little but really annoying bug. Then I'm playing video...
Hi, all. After update from 1.0 to 1.0.1 and latest 1.0.2 release I'm find a little but really annoying bug. Then I'm playing video...
Replies
Views
Still thinks its a problem that should be classified as a bug. What if my TV-server is booting or i need to turn it off for some reason, then media portal shouldnt behave like this. The connection attempts should be threaded and not cause MP to freeze IMHO,' FYI: i did disable it in the plugins section, still the same problem. I...
Still thinks its a problem that should be classified as a bug. What if my TV-server is booting or i need to turn it off for some...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Win7 x32 / WinXP x32 SP3 / Win 7...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 beta SVN 24975 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass, XFactor, Maya, Black & White Windows Version: XP MCE CPU Type: AMD HDD: Memory: Motherboard: Video Card: NVidia 9400 GT Video Card Driver: Latest Sound Card: Soundblaster Live! 24 Bit External MPEG2 Video Codec: Cyberlink Video Decoder (PDVD9) MPEG2 Audio...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 beta SVN 24975 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass, XFactor, Maya, Black & White Windows Version: XP MCE CPU...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 beta SVN 24975 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass, XFactor, Maya, Black & White Windows Version: XP MCE CPU...
Replies
Views
This is fixed is last SVN's
This is fixed is last SVN's
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 (BETA+last SVN 24669) MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: WinXP SP3 CPU Type: AMD BE-2350...
Replies
Views
Some update here about this issue; https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/television-mytv-frontend-tv-server-90/analog-program-scan-crashes-tv-server-59715/index3.html#post515273
Some update here about this issue...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.2.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows Vista 32bit CPU Type...
Replies
Views
scaning analogue TV crashes my server setup too. I also got a database error, but I can't reproduce it so I don't have logs for that but one of your long sql statments doesn't work properly (I'm sure that narowes it down to about 3 milion places). I will try to post a proper report if I can reproduce it, but thats unlikely and its...
scaning analogue TV crashes my server setup too. I also got a database error, but I can't reproduce it so I don't have logs for...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Beta + SVN Revision:24669 Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: Pentium D 805 Memory: 2GB 1. TV...
Replies
Views
Hi MP team, not sure if you aware, but it seems that amazon requires users to sign requests send to their web service from now on. I have noticed that the "search for cover art" in the music view does not work anymore. Looking in the debugger I have seen that the request "ItemSearchRequest" throws the exception 2009-08-25...
Hi MP team, not sure if you aware, but it seems that amazon requires users to sign requests send to their web service from now on...
Hi MP team, not sure if you aware, but it seems that amazon requires users to sign requests send to their web service from now on...
Replies
Views
OK - thanks.
OK - thanks.
Hi! Since changing the pathes of the debug files for tv-server from C:\ i cannot save the setup any longer - cause the folder...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: aMPed 3.0 Windows Version: Vista Ultimate 32 bit CPU Type: Intel Core2Duo 2.4GHz E6600 HDD: Seagate 500GB, 300GB, 250GB Memory: Kingston 2GB 1067 Mhz Motherboard: Intel DG965WHMKR Video Card: Nvidia 8600 GTS Video Card Driver: 175.16 Sound Card: Sigmatel 7.1 Sound Card Driver...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: aMPed 3.0 Windows Version: Vista Ultimate 32 bit CPU Type: Intel Core2Duo 2.4GHz...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: aMPed 3.0 Windows Version: Vista Ultimate 32 bit CPU Type: Intel Core2Duo 2.4GHz...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'll made log the evening. But there are many fixe for MS DTV-DVD and i think it break something, i can't have 5.1 sound now on WMV and FFDShow Encode mode 5.1Ch, i have it with in the same config with MPC-HC. I think it was related how is make connection between filter. I have this sample to test ...
Hi, I'll made log the evening. But there are many fixe for MS DTV-DVD and i think it break something, i can't have 5.1 sound...
MediaPortal Version: 1.04.24896 SVN MediaPortal Skin: StreamMP Windows Version: WIN7 Ultimate CPU Type: i7 Core i920 HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
AW: 3x Technisat Skystar HD2 - 1 Tuner without function Now I am using different mainboard it's working.
AW: 3x Technisat Skystar HD2 - 1 Tuner without function Now I am using different mainboard it's working.
MediaPortal Version: svn 24669 1. TV Card: Skystar HD2 1. TV Card Type: DVB-S2 1. TV Card Driver: 1.1.1.502 2. TV Card...
Replies
Views
I fully agree, it happens in many screens including the home were the time and date are getting misaligned too after deleting a recording. It's annoying but nobody seems to look after that :(
I fully agree, it happens in many screens including the home were the time and date are getting misaligned too after deleting a...
After deleting a recording in the recordings menu the text in header below the time and the row becomes misaligned. Going back to...
Replies
Views
vcredist2008_x86.exe comes in several versions, unfortunately. Simone
vcredist2008_x86.exe comes in several versions, unfortunately. Simone
I didn't know if this is a bug. - install MP 1.0.0 Beta + latest SVN on a clean Windows7 System - it will download and install...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom