1.0 RC2 and SVN Builds (3 Viewers)

Report Bugs you found in 1.0 RC2 or any later svn build here.
MP1 MP2 MP exit issues DE
One minor thing: With MP running in fullscreen mode I can't terminate the software correctly. When the "X" is pressed the software seems to terminate, however, the MP screen stays and still overlays all Windows programs. For example upon pressing Ctrl-Alt-F4 one can see the task manager screen flicker for a fraction of a second but...
One minor thing: With MP running in fullscreen mode I can't terminate the software correctly. When the "X" is pressed the...
One minor thing: With MP running in fullscreen mode I can't terminate the software correctly. When the "X" is pressed the...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the reply. Over the weekend I updated BIOS, OS and drivers and last but not least the codecs. I use K-Lite mega pack, but after updating to newest version 4.1.7 i was unable to play DVD as well as some movies. So I was forced to downgrade back to 3.x.x (not sure now the exact version) and setup TV to use ffdshow for video...
Thanks for the reply. Over the weekend I updated BIOS, OS and drivers and last but not least the codecs. I use K-Lite mega pack...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Vista 32bit CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: RC2 MediaPortal Version: RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Pentium 4 2.66 GHz HDD: 300 Gb IDE Memory: DDR2 1 Gb Motherboard: Generic socket 478 Video Card: GeForce 7600 GS Video Card Driver: Most recent nvidia driver Sound Card: on motherboard Sound Card AC3: on...
TV-Server Version: RC2 MediaPortal Version: RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Pentium 4 2.66...
TV-Server Version: RC2 MediaPortal Version: RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Pentium 4 2.66...
Replies
Views
Hi, Well sample plays fine here using hali splitter & ffdshow (see that ffdshow filter it's selected automatic for this movie), switches Between all audio tracks also work fine, so could be a codec problem. Edit: saw that you replyed while i was typing, so maybe update codecs could do the trick, dunno what codecs you use on...
Hi, Well sample plays fine here using hali splitter & ffdshow (see that ffdshow filter it's selected automatic for this movie)...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome Windows Version: Win XP SP2 EN CPU Type: MD Athlon 64...
Replies
Views
Moviemeter just doesn't work well, I had the same problems with 0.2.3.0. So I switched to IMDB (english)... I guess it's related to moviemeter. When I added 10 movies (example), the first 5 were found and the remaining 5 timed out. It doesn't matter if movies are imported using the config util or mediaportal shares view.
Moviemeter just doesn't work well, I had the same problems with 0.2.3.0. So I switched to IMDB (english)... I guess it's related...
Hi all! So I've downloaded the latest RC2 and installed it. I forgot to backup my movie database so I started scanning again...
Replies
Views
Thanks Rick, I have been doing this when I remember, but you shouldn't need to do this. The focus should not be on the OK key rather than allowing you to enter down lines. Exactly.. it is very frustrating, the second you forget you have lost the changes and are no longer in the config :(
Thanks Rick, I have been doing this when I remember, but you shouldn't need to do this. The focus should not be on the OK key...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Indigo Windows Version: Windows Vista CPU Type: Intel Core Duo HDD: 2 TB...
Replies
Views
Hi, yes i suppose you can call it fixed...I still would have liked the tabpanel to be bigger as I described in second post first image so that the language list on the different tabs could have remained the same size. As it has been fixed now when switching between audio and subtitle tabs as the language list are slightly different...
Hi, yes i suppose you can call it fixed...I still would have liked the tabpanel to be bigger as I described in second post first...
In MediaPortal Configuration/Television/TV Client Picture 1: Why are some languages displayed several times? I noticed in...
Replies
Views
Hi, We only support full installations of Windows, cause of bug reports which we can't confirm or workaround in a easy way. Thats how it is, I've not tested any light systems @ all & have not "digged" around for whats needed as minimum services to get MP to run, but default installation of XP(not x64) with all updates & vista with...
Hi, We only support full installations of Windows, cause of bug reports which we can't confirm or workaround in a easy way. Thats...
Hi, When I start MediaPortal, first MP will start the Configurations (Configuration.exe). When the Configurations will be loaded...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, seems a long time ago.... I'm using 1.0.2. I agree with markius that this would be glad to be able to move files (or directories) from recorded TV to another directory and that no more existing directories or files would be automatically deleted entries from database.... ? Is it planned ? has someone suggested...
Hi everybody, seems a long time ago.... I'm using 1.0.2. I agree with markius that this would be glad to be able to move...
Mediaportal is not able to remove items from the Recorded TV list if the underlying .TS and/or .XML files are missing Steps to...
Replies
Views
zowie thank you for these informations. i will forward it to our NSIS developers. :)
zowie thank you for these informations. i will forward it to our NSIS developers. :)
This might be a Vista only related issue, because in XP you usually have more rights (by default at least). Anyway here are the...
Replies
Views
When entering Movies Tab in configuration menu, under movie database, under editor tab, after choosing one of the movies, and placing the mouse focus on the title textbox, pressing enter will crash the configuration app. attached is log files with debug level. TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2...
When entering Movies Tab in configuration menu, under movie database, under editor tab, after choosing one of the movies, and...
When entering Movies Tab in configuration menu, under movie database, under editor tab, after choosing one of the movies, and...
Replies
Views
I had the issue with the centered fadelabel being longer than the box width. The text would flicker and pause frequently, then scroll, but only displaying the lower half of the text. I think I suggested maybe to auto align-left any text that was longer than the box. It was a few weeks ago. Chuck
I had the issue with the centered fadelabel being longer than the box width. The text would flicker and pause frequently, then...
If you use a fadelabel or a label and set the width smaller than the size of the text to display then it is blank if you set...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: Media Portal 1 RC2 (I think) "MediaPortal v0.9.2.0 is starting" MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel E2180 Core 2 HDD: WD 250GB Sata Memory: 1G 800 Motherboard: Gigabyte Video Card: Intel GMA O.B. On slow computers when viewing shares in an icon layout the scroll up or down is jerky...
MediaPortal Version: Media Portal 1 RC2 (I think) "MediaPortal v0.9.2.0 is starting" MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: XP...
MediaPortal Version: Media Portal 1 RC2 (I think) "MediaPortal v0.9.2.0 is starting" MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: XP...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0.0 RC2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide Windows Version: Vista Home Premium SP1 CPU Type: AMD Athlon LE-1600 2.20GHz HDD: Western Digital 500GB SATA (WD5000AAKS) Memory: 2GB DDR2 800 (2x1GB) Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H rev1.0 F5 Video Card: Integrated ATI HD-3200...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0.0 RC2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide Windows Version: Vista Home...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0.0 RC2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide Windows Version: Vista Home...
Replies
Views
I'm sorry. I don't understand "still showing the option to reenable skip delay". Where is that option? By setting only one skip step and setting the delay to 0, it is possible to navigate forward and backward fluntly by continuus press on remote button.
I'm sorry. I don't understand "still showing the option to reenable skip delay". Where is that option? By setting only one skip...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 mediaportal-svn-09-06-2008--11-16-Rev20143 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version...
Replies
Views
Please try to import for example the title "Finding Neverland" using RC2. The imdb script just sets the plot to unknown, but the imdb_com script finds the plot, but it only says "The story of ", checking the plot on imdb (Finding Neverland (2004)) shows, that after the "of " the linked name "J.M. Barrie" follows. I guess that the...
Please try to import for example the title "Finding Neverland" using RC2. The imdb script just sets the plot to unknown, but the...
Please try to import for example the title "Finding Neverland" using RC2. The imdb script just sets the plot to unknown, but the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 IMDB Scan Issues DE
Thank you, I will try it out :)
Thank you, I will try it out :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Indigo Windows Version: Windows Vista CPU Type: Intel Core Duo HDD: 2+ TB...
Replies
Views
Hi Roy, It doesn't crash mediaportal, the only error messgae I get is the "Unable to start timeshifting" error, and it will go back to the previous channel. I'll see if I can stop MP and get the log files next time it happens. Also, for some reason, it now doesn't record on the analogue tuner for any scheduled recordings, but it...
Hi Roy, It doesn't crash mediaportal, the only error messgae I get is the "Unable to start timeshifting" error, and it will go...
TV-Server Version: RC3 SVN 19876 MediaPortal Version: RC3 SVN 19876 MediaPortal Skin: Indigo Windows Version: XP Sp3 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
TVServer allows 1 DVB TVCard to record more than 1 channel at a time (as long as its on the same mux, so you can watch\record 5\6 channels same time). it auto-detect your TV card, unlike MP's built in Tv, you also do not need the MediaPortal program running to do recordings. if not and you want to use the inbuilt TV make sure the...
TVServer allows 1 DVB TVCard to record more than 1 channel at a time (as long as its on the same mux, so you can watch\record 5\6...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 Windows Version: WinXP SP3 CPU Type: Core DUO T7500 Memory: 2 GB Video Card: Geforce 8400M - GS...
Replies
Views
Correct tourette! :)
Correct tourette! :)
MediaPortal Version: RC2 + SVN-Snapshot:-08-09-2008 09-21h - Revision:19876 Windows Version: XP SP3 When increasing the time...
Replies
Views
No. It's a bug I guess. Meanwhile a file is played in Media Portal the screen saver is disabled but if the shutdown monitor features is able into Windows MP do not disable it as screen saver feature and so the monitor shutdown during playing a file. Screensaver and shutdown monitor control features should work both.
No. It's a bug I guess. Meanwhile a file is played in Media Portal the screen saver is disabled but if the shutdown monitor...
to avoid MP let Windows disable the monitor if that features is enabled please refer to these old posts. Post 1 Post 2...
Replies
Views
looks like its fixed. thanks a bunch.
looks like its fixed. thanks a bunch.
the bug from previous thread...
Replies
Views
System details added / Trying different audio codec Roy, :thx: for your feedback. As for the log files, I included them, hoping somebody would spot anything out of the ordinary. Anyway, I just noticed a thread by ChrisOfCatford, where it is suggested to change the audio codec in order to get (all) radio channels to work...
System details added / Trying different audio codec Roy, :thx: for your feedback. As for the log files, I included them, hoping...
Hi again, Second issue I encoured concerns the FM radio function. This morning MP client crashed while trying to tune into an FM...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.0 final MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Vista 64 SP1 Remote: iMon PAD Unfortunately this issue is not yet fixed. After the first run of MP 1.0 Config I found the file "keymap.xml" in in ...\VirtualStore\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal Modifying options in the Minidisplay plugin results...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0 final MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Vista 64 SP1 Remote: iMon PAD Unfortunately this...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0 final MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Vista 64 SP1 Remote: iMon PAD Unfortunately this...
Replies
Views
hummm ok, so that is not a good solution then. Looks like we need some value which report info about the last focused/selected item in a facdeview view for a specific DB then; so like in myTVseries plugin you can do something like #tvseries.banner and it will give you that value regardless of the fact an overlay has appeared with...
hummm ok, so that is not a good solution then. Looks like we need some value which report info about the last focused/selected...
TV-Server Version: TV Server 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: blue two wide Windows Version: Windows Vista...
Replies
Views
OK, sorry but all other items on the page do animated at this time, just those linked to the facadeview do not. Also the F9 thing was just an example, it also happens on a window open (so the first time you go to the myVideos page). Also when F9 is pressed then focus is taken away from the facadeview 50 so this animation should...
OK, sorry but all other items on the page do animated at this time, just those linked to the facadeview do not. Also the F9 thing...
TV-Server Version: TV Server 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: blue two wide Windows Version: Windows Vista...
Replies
Views
spinCanFocus has been added by gemx in revision SourceForge.net Repository - [mediaportal] Revision 20220
spinCanFocus has been added by gemx in revision SourceForge.net Repository - [mediaportal] Revision 20220
Replies
Views
So i mistook you - sorry. As i´m bavarian, perhaps it would be better to speak in our native language, which is not really german. :-D
So i mistook you - sorry. As i´m bavarian, perhaps it would be better to speak in our native language, which is not really...
TV-Server Version: Not installed MediaPortal Version: R1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Indigo 2.2 Windows Version: Windows XP...
Replies
Views
It has just recenlty been added to mantis: 0001501: Sometimes wrong channel info are reported on ExternalDisplay - MediaPortal Bugtracker
It has just recenlty been added to mantis: 0001501: Sometimes wrong channel info are reported on ExternalDisplay - MediaPortal...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0.0 RC2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Xface Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: P4...
Replies
Views
Kevl, can you have a look at my plugin BackupSettings? The missing features should be fixed there. I found one issue in a TV Busines layer function public Channel GetChannelByName(string name), which was not case sensitive. So a sender arte was mixed up with ARTE. This should be fixed in the plugin BackupSettings, where i used my...
Kevl, can you have a look at my plugin BackupSettings? The missing features should be fixed there. I found one issue in a TV...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two 0.9.2.0 Windows Version: winxp mce2005 build...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom