1.0 RC4 and SVN Builds (8 Viewers)

Report Bugs you found in 1.0 RC4 or any later svn build here.
MP1 MP2 Minor bug in active recordings box (1 Viewer) DE
Hi, There's a very minor bug in "active recordings". If you schedule two back to back recordings (I've always noticed it on the same channel, so best to reproduce it this way) with 5 minutes padding, there will be a 10 minute overlap where both are recording. During this 10 minutes, if you select "active recordings", it shows...
Hi, There's a very minor bug in "active recordings". If you schedule two back to back recordings (I've always noticed it on...
Hi, There's a very minor bug in "active recordings". If you schedule two back to back recordings (I've always noticed it on...
Replies
Views
I have this bug with DVD + ffdshow (libmpeg2) + Enhansed Video Renderer. Everything's fine with VMR9
I have this bug with DVD + ffdshow (libmpeg2) + Enhansed Video Renderer. Everything's fine with VMR9
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: Vista Buisness CPU Type: Intel Core...
Replies
Views
Thanks The comment about the skins directed me to the set-up where i had to reselect Blue3, then OK, now it works. Thanks
Thanks The comment about the skins directed me to the set-up where i had to reselect Blue3, then OK, now it works. Thanks
TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: BLUE3 Windows Version: VISTA SP1 CPU Type: CORE 2 QUAD HDD...
Replies
Views
I didn't use the remote, it happens when I use the GUI close button.
I didn't use the remote, it happens when I use the GUI close button.
TV-Server Version: 0.9.4.20955 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: blue3 Windows Version: Windows XP Home SP3 CPU...
Replies
Views
Ok, I'm having the same problem.. check Here.. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/1-0-rc4-svn-builds-299/bug-rc4-tvserver-hang-49552/#post337840 Iosu
Ok, I'm having the same problem.. check Here...
:D:D For me RC4 is rock solid. :D:D The powerscheduler is working again and the picture quality improved for me. RC4 is quick and...
Replies
Views
M
Lost aspect ratio modes when info 2x pressed and chosen aspect ration......I usually need normal and zoom modes, but sometimes (0,1 %) I really need any another ratio, so it would be good if it is like it was before - e.g. changing just 2 modes that I want and when it is necessary in info setting....this was step back
Lost aspect ratio modes when info 2x pressed and chosen aspect ration......I usually need normal and zoom modes, but sometimes (0,1...
Lost aspect ratio modes when info 2x pressed and chosen aspect ration......I usually need normal and zoom modes, but sometimes (0,1...
Replies
Views
maysider2
M
The scrolling text on the left freezes at the same time. Does that do that for you?:o
The scrolling text on the left freezes at the same time. Does that do that for you?:o
TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: BLUE3WIDE Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD 64 4400 HDD...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0 rc 2 svn-09-14-2008--15-54-Rev20227 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 rc 3 svn-10-17-2008--19-45-Rev20514 MediaPortal Skin: TrueView (Purevision Mod) Windows Version: XP MCE roll-up 2 + updates (sp3) CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64X2 6000+ 3.01 GHz HDD: WD eIDE 120GB / (2)WDC WD1600JS 160GB/ WDC WD5000AAKS 500GB/ WDC...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 rc 2 svn-09-14-2008--15-54-Rev20227 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 rc 3 svn-10-17-2008--19-45-Rev20514...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 rc 2 svn-09-14-2008--15-54-Rev20227 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 rc 3 svn-10-17-2008--19-45-Rev20514...
Replies
Views
When scrolling up/down through My Videos, my machine consistently hangs when using skin Blue 3 Wide. This doesn't happen with Blue 2 or Monochrome. I assume its trying to put some summary info on the screen about the currently selected file, and that overflows or similar. To describe in detail: I scroll down the My Videos list...
When scrolling up/down through My Videos, my machine consistently hangs when using skin Blue 3 Wide. This doesn't happen with Blue...
When scrolling up/down through My Videos, my machine consistently hangs when using skin Blue 3 Wide. This doesn't happen with Blue...
Replies
Views
------------------- After I posted the error message, when I stopped TV Service in Task Manager, TV Server Config popped up. Just very odd. I exited and stopped TV Service with Task Manager again, then started TV Server Config again, started TV Service at the requester, Exited Config and started MediaPortal.... I was able...
------------------- After I posted the error message, when I stopped TV Service in Task Manager, TV Server Config popped up...
Hi again, :) Had a lock up in MyTV again. But instead of from the Guide, it was using the remote "LiveTV' button while in MyTV, I...
Replies
Views
Mouse only rc4 I have been using mediaportal for a few months and decided it was time I got a remote, I got a cheap cyberlink remote from ebay and found it didnt work, I found this plugin CyberlinkPCMRemotePlugin_1.0.0.zip and all the buttons on remote worked perfectly!! even ones i didnt expect to work like pressing 'live tv' took...
Mouse only rc4 I have been using mediaportal for a few months and decided it was time I got a remote, I got a cheap cyberlink...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP Pro CPU Type: AMD 5200 HDD...
Replies
Views
The fix for Mantis #1755 in revision 20710 introduces a new problem. With this fix you now have a intermediate state between focus of two items. This introduces annoying flicker on some skins. Let me explain.. Assume you have a screen with a default background, two buttons 'a' and 'b' and a alternative background (fanart of some...
The fix for Mantis #1755 in revision 20710 introduces a new problem. With this fix you now have a intermediate state between focus...
The fix for Mantis #1755 in revision 20710 introduces a new problem. With this fix you now have a intermediate state between focus...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Installer Error DE
In mantis and fixed in SVN20973: 0001834: .NET unhandled exception during previous version uninstall: "uninstall-mp.exe already exists".... - MediaPortal Bugtracker Simone
In mantis and fixed in SVN20973: 0001834: .NET unhandled exception during previous version uninstall: "uninstall-mp.exe already...
TV-Server Version: RC 2 with SVN from 16th MediaPortal Version: RC 2 with SVN from 16th MediaPortal Skin: Black & Blue /...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to install RC4 and the installer dies on the screen where it asks for the installation directory and firewall configuration. I can't get any farther than that. My system is completely up-to-date and I've done everything in the guides. I'm stuck. I cannot think of what's stopping the program. It has installed great on two...
I'm trying to install RC4 and the installer dies on the screen where it asks for the installation directory and firewall...
I'm trying to install RC4 and the installer dies on the screen where it asks for the installation directory and firewall...
Replies
Views
Hi, this issue has already been posted in RC3 bug-reports, but did not seem to be acknowledged, yet. When a rating is x.0 (e.g. 8.0) only x-1 (e.g. 7) stars are displayed. So it is impossible to have 10 stars, because if you change the rating to 10.0 only these 9 stars are displayed. And a user-changeable rating within the GUI would...
Hi, this issue has already been posted in RC3 bug-reports, but did not seem to be acknowledged, yet. When a rating is x.0 (e.g...
Hi, this issue has already been posted in RC3 bug-reports, but did not seem to be acknowledged, yet. When a rating is x.0 (e.g...
Replies
Views
Hi.. Today same, problem.... No schedule recording... It just HANG tvserver.... I will recreate the database and start in a clean enviroment.. Let's see (I didnt have problem with build 20848) this is new to Rc4.. Iosu
Hi.. Today same, problem.... No schedule recording... It just HANG tvserver.... I will recreate the database and start in a...
Hi I have been using RC4 Tvserver since friday.. No problem at all.. Today after I came from the street I went to see a show...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: WinXP SP3 CPU Type: Intel E6600 Core 2 Duo HDD: 500GB Western Digital Memory: 2GB Corsair 5400C4 Motherboard: Intel DG965OT Video Card: Asus 8600GT Silent Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Intel HD Sound Card AC3: Optical Out...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: WinXP SP3 CPU Type: Intel...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: WinXP SP3 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
Had same issue with Windows 7 Ultimate. But as lynam said, run Configuration tool as Admin resolves the problem
Had same issue with Windows 7 Ultimate. But as lynam said, run Configuration tool as Admin resolves the problem
The update scripts in mediaportal configuration for my movies database does not work pop up with "Grabber update failed"is shown...
Replies
Views
For the record, I've done a complete re-install, Windows on up with MPv1 and its been running perfectly for a week now. Thanks.
For the record, I've done a complete re-install, Windows on up with MPv1 and its been running perfectly for a week now. Thanks.
Hi, I'm not sure if this is an RC4 bug or something odd about my reinstall this time round. Any help appreciated. I had RC2...
Replies
Views
Hi, Please follow the rules for posting bugs or it will be removed (no system specs & no logs = removed) Regards Roy
Hi, Please follow the rules for posting bugs or it will be removed (no system specs & no logs = removed) Regards Roy
I tried to use foobar 8.3 with MP 1.0 RC4 but it only partially works. What happens is that it only plays the current file in the...
Replies
Views
Hi, To get this to work TVServer -> PSClient needs a timer which gets reset & starts all over by last detected activity on program x. Not sure how much programming it is(Bavarian could ;) ) but could lead to many, many new bugs & since we are in a feuture freeze i don't think this will be in now. Regards Roy
Hi, To get this to work TVServer -> PSClient needs a timer which gets reset & starts all over by last detected activity on...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista Ultimate 32bit...
Replies
Views
Problem fixed The FireDTV CAM slot has a problem. I have a second FireDTV now and everythig works fine again :-)
Problem fixed The FireDTV CAM slot has a problem. I have a second FireDTV now and everythig works fine again :-)
TV-Server Version: RC3 MediaPortal Version: RC3 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo3 Wide Windows Version: Vista 32bit SP1 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
M
Seems you ignore all forum rules/Team requests. Thread closed Simone
Seems you ignore all forum rules/Team requests. Thread closed Simone
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Xmas B3 Windows Version: the latest WXPSP3 CPU...
Replies
Views
You cant it's a VSFilter restriction. DMAN
You cant it's a VSFilter restriction. DMAN
TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP SP 3 CPU Type: Intel Dual Core...
Replies
Views
No problem. If you have any trouble replicating it and want me to take an update with extra trace/whatever, let me know. Thanks for your help, guys
No problem. If you have any trouble replicating it and want me to take an update with extra trace/whatever, let me know...
TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Core 2 Duo HDD...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: MediaStream 16:9 Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD x2 4850e 2.5 GHz 45w HDD: Samsung Spinpoint 250GB 2.5" Memory: 4 GB DDR2 800 MHz Dual-Channel Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H (rev 1.0) Video Card: Onboard AMD Radeon HD 3200 Video Card Driver: Catalyst 8.8...
TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: MediaStream 16:9 Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD x2...
TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: MediaStream 16:9 Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD x2...
Replies
Views
how do you mean? is the epg slow without the 512MB? or do you need it for other applications?
how do you mean? is the epg slow without the 512MB? or do you need it for other applications?
TV-Server Version: 1.0_RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0_RC4 MediaPortal Skin: blue 3 Wide Windows Version: Xp sp3 Latest Patch. CPU...
Replies
Views
Please look at this tread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/general-support-51/empty-button-shares-view-anyone-50333/
Please look at this tread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/general-support-51/empty-button-shares-view-anyone-50333/
Replies
Views
Ah, I did not find that when I was looking. I had no idea where to put it. I'll post it there, next time it happens (if ever). Thanks for adding it.
Ah, I did not find that when I was looking. I had no idea where to put it. I'll post it there, next time it happens (if ever)...
Not sure if this belong here. Just found a "bug" in on of the predefined providers. I am talking about "Denmark - TDC". First...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: XP SP3 MCE RU2 CPU Type: Intel Pentium 4 @3 GHz HDD: Samsung HD501LJ 500GB Memory: 3 GB DDR 400 DIMM Motherboard: FIC P4M-915GD1-LF Video Card: Club HD3450 256MB DDR2 Video Card Driver: ATI Radeon 3450 8.530.0.0 Sound Card...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: XP SP3 MCE RU2 CPU Type...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: XP SP3 MCE RU2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom