1.0 RC4 and SVN Builds (10 Viewers)

Report Bugs you found in 1.0 RC4 or any later svn build here.
Hello John, I noticed this "scroll around" feature in big lists too. In a big list this behaviour is not so bad, as you see each channel only once. But when you have a small group (e.g. channels for children or HDTV), than there are less than 10 channels in this group. When you see a channel several times on the screen, to me it...
Hello John, I noticed this "scroll around" feature in big lists too. In a big list this behaviour is not so bad, as you see each...
TV-Server Version: 1.00RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.00RC4 MediaPortal Skin: BlueWide Windows Version: Vista Business SP1 CPU...
Replies
Views
Here is logfiles wih fdshow, the last 3 minuts i had freesing picture,no sound, and then a verry slow channel switch (around 10sec) . some linesform the tswriter.log 04-12-2008 18:10:19.110 [658]CTsReaderFilter::Run(3467.20) -->done 04-12-2008 18:10:19.172 [b48]Audio Continuity error... 5 ( prev 6 ) 04-12-2008 18:10:19.297...
Here is logfiles wih fdshow, the last 3 minuts i had freesing picture,no sound, and then a verry slow channel switch (around...
When changing channel the video plays for a while, and then stops. Then the audio starts, and the video is frozen until it has...
Replies
Views
I have been using mediaportal for a few months and decided it was time I got a remote, I got a cheap cyberlink remote from ebay and found it didnt work, I found this plugin CyberlinkPCMRemotePlugin_1.0.0.zip and all the buttons on remote worked perfectly!! even ones i didnt expect to work like pressing 'live tv' took me to tv, vid...
I have been using mediaportal for a few months and decided it was time I got a remote, I got a cheap cyberlink remote from ebay and...
I have been using mediaportal for a few months and decided it was time I got a remote, I got a cheap cyberlink remote from ebay and...
Replies
Views
I had no trouble with RC2 or RC3 but the crash occurs every single time in RC4. 1. Start MP 2. Watch something 3. After the video is finished, leave the system alone so the windows screensaver kicks in 4. Use the mouse to cancel the screensaver 5. MP crashes I am running MP on a secondary monitor (plasma TV) using a DVI to...
I had no trouble with RC2 or RC3 but the crash occurs every single time in RC4. 1. Start MP 2. Watch something 3. After the...
I had no trouble with RC2 or RC3 but the crash occurs every single time in RC4. 1. Start MP 2. Watch something 3. After the...
Replies
Views
I have the same issue with RC4 (no svn) on WinXP. I have used Aeon Wide and StreamedMP. I can check more with different skins and logs later.
I have the same issue with RC4 (no svn) on WinXP. I have used Aeon Wide and StreamedMP. I can check more with different skins and...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two wide Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
This sounds like the a problem that I'm hearing lots of reports of in regards to StreamedMP, as pilehave stated this crash will occur after a little while using the basichome screen due to the amount of animations present.
This sounds like the a problem that I'm hearing lots of reports of in regards to StreamedMP, as pilehave stated this crash will...
TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome 16:9 Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD x2...
Replies
Views
I agree,... Nope, the system is "as it always has been", and I have applied the OS fixes as well! Yep, channel scanning worked absolutely perfect for me in MP 0.2.3.0. I did apply SVN changes at the time, but after SVN 19376, problems started. If I backed to SVN:ns before this one, and it worked again, so something actually got...
I agree,... Nope, the system is "as it always has been", and I have applied the OS fixes as well! Yep, channel scanning worked...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: 1.0RC4 CPU Type: Intel Dual Core HDD: 2x 160GB...
Replies
Views
to a degree, it is the same thing in XP, if you use the wave volume control with the master volume set to 50% then the lowedest you can go with the wave volume control will be 50% total volume, dispite the wave control saying 100%. now the master volume limits the total system volume (same as XP) but the individual volumes (for...
to a degree, it is the same thing in XP, if you use the wave volume control with the master volume set to 50% then the lowedest you...
TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: xface Windows Version: Vista sp1 CPU Type: Intel E8400 HDD...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Can't play secound media (1 Viewer) DE
Hi I got a quite annoying problem, dunno how it started and so. Here's the thing. When i starts some music/video i can't start another music/video before i stopped the first music/video track. So can't jump fast through music. It's really annoying.. Hope you could help me out.. Will post a log. Lets say I start britney spears, but...
Hi I got a quite annoying problem, dunno how it started and so. Here's the thing. When i starts some music/video i can't start...
Hi I got a quite annoying problem, dunno how it started and so. Here's the thing. When i starts some music/video i can't start...
Replies
Views
i rip dvd movies to the harddrive and then have mp mount them with daemon tools. with rc4 i can't seem to hide the .iso extension when viewing my list of movies. example, the movie "Ronin" shows up as "Ronin.ISO" and i can't seem to hide the .iso in the name. i have the the tab "hide known extensions" checked in the config menu...
i rip dvd movies to the harddrive and then have mp mount them with daemon tools. with rc4 i can't seem to hide the .iso...
i rip dvd movies to the harddrive and then have mp mount them with daemon tools. with rc4 i can't seem to hide the .iso...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 x86 CPU Type: Intel P4 HT 3.0ghz HDD: Various 700gb Memory: 4gb Kingston dual channel DDR Motherboard: Intel D865GBF Video Card: nVidia 7600GS Video Card Driver: 178.24 Sound Card: Creative Soundblaster Audigy 4 Sound...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 x86 CPU Type: Intel...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 x86 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
I can confirm this. This is causing some significant usability issues with Moving Pictures.
I can confirm this. This is causing some significant usability issues with Moving Pictures.
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: WinXP SP3 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Windows Vista Home Premium SP1 CPU Type: AMD64 3500+ HDD: Seagate 200 Gib Memory: 2 Gib DDR Motherboard: ASRock 939 Dual-SATA Video Card: Nvidia 8600GT Video Card Driver: 178.24 Sound Card: Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS Sound Card AC3: coaxial...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Windows Vista Home Premium SP1 CPU...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Windows Vista Home Premium SP1 CPU...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0.RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.RC4 MediaPortal Skin: default wide Windows Version: Vista 32 CPU Type: Core2Duo 3GHz HDD: Memory: Motherboard: Video Card: Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: Hauppauge HVR4000 1. TV Card Type: DVB-T/S/S-2/Analog 1. TV Card Driver...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.RC4 MediaPortal Skin: default wide Windows Version: Vista 32 CPU Type: Core2Duo...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.RC4 MediaPortal Skin: default wide Windows Version: Vista 32 CPU Type: Core2Duo...
Replies
Views
Touretes can you tell me what else to test?? Thanks!
Touretes can you tell me what else to test?? Thanks!
I'm getting every few hours a Hang on TVServer RC4 (when tvServer is idle) Moving back to build 20848(TVServer) fix the...
Replies
Views
maybe... today i get a new HDD, then testing again.
maybe... today i get a new HDD, then testing again.
TV-Server Version: 1 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: B3 Windows Version: XP Pro CPU Type: Dual Athlon 4000+ HDD...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: RC4+ latest svn MediaPortal Version: RC4+ latest svn MediaPortal Skin: Aeon Windows Version: Vista Ultimate 32 bit service pack I CPU Type: Athlon 64 X2 4800 HDD: WD 500 and Samsung 750 Memory: 2 Gig Motherboard: Asus M2N SLI deluxe Video Card: ATI club 3d HX 2600XT Video Card Driver: Ati 8.8 Sound Card...
TV-Server Version: RC4+ latest svn MediaPortal Version: RC4+ latest svn MediaPortal Skin: Aeon Windows Version: Vista Ultimate...
TV-Server Version: RC4+ latest svn MediaPortal Version: RC4+ latest svn MediaPortal Skin: Aeon Windows Version: Vista Ultimate...
Replies
Views
Fixed in latest svn builds by migration to bass 2.4! :thx:
Fixed in latest svn builds by migration to bass 2.4! :thx:
MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Vista SP1 x86 32bit CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64x2 BE 2300...
Replies
Views
No bug after computer shut down completely However it seemed pretty consistent yesterday night, in the attempt to make logs of these bugs I could not reproduce the bugs. Now autohide is working as it should, when the mouse moves the cursor is back again. Also TV server did not shut down all by itself, not after 15 minutes...
No bug after computer shut down completely However it seemed pretty consistent yesterday night, in the attempt to make logs of...
2 bugs: When the mouse cursor autohides it remains hidden, but you can move around and click command buttons that are...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP-Pro CPU Type: Intel E4500 Memory: 2GB Motherboard: Asus P5KDL-VM Video Card: ATI 3650 Video Card Driver: Catalyst 8.8 1. TV Card: Pinnacle 7010ix 1. TV Card Type: Dual DVB-S / Dual DVB-B 1. TV Card Driver: Latest I have had...
TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP-Pro CPU Type: Intel E4500...
TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP-Pro CPU Type: Intel E4500...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 allowhiddenfocus DE
I tested it out briefly, and now the control does excactly what it should, thanks a lot! Hope this is in SVN soon :)
I tested it out briefly, and now the control does excactly what it should, thanks a lot! Hope this is in SVN soon :)
TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome 16:9 Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD x2...
Replies
Views
M
maybe would be good to make at least basic functions 100% working.....like sound for analogue TV....again happens with completeley different mainboard......horrible and after 1 year testing make beta version
maybe would be good to make at least basic functions 100% working.....like sound for analogue TV....again happens with completeley...
TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: 3xmas Windows Version: the latest WXPSP3 CPU Type: c2d e8200 HDD...
Replies
Views
Hi, For Ken burns effect that setting it's not used @ all, if that is with intention or not, i don't know..... regards Roy
Hi, For Ken burns effect that setting it's not used @ all, if that is with intention or not, i don't know..... regards Roy
TV-Server Version: MP1rc4 MediaPortal Version: MP1rc4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: XP Pro 2002 SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom