1.1.x and SVN Builds (2 Viewers)

Report Bugs you found in 1.1.x or any later svn build here.
...nobody able to confirm this, mark this thread as [Bug] or add it to the list of bugs in Mantis??
...nobody able to confirm this, mark this thread as [Bug] or add it to the list of bugs in Mantis??
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 final MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 (since 07-18-2010) CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
AW: after skin change menue items all wrong ok, fixed it by using a Mediaportal.xml from another installation. howerever, there seems to be a bug somwhere cheers joystick
AW: after skin change menue items all wrong ok, fixed it by using a Mediaportal.xml from another installation. howerever, there...
MediaPortal Version: MP1.2 alpha MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: win7 ultimate x86 CPU Type: Intel C2D 6550 HDD: 2 x...
Replies
Views
AW: View Button unavailable / View jumps to list style Can anybody confirm this?
AW: View Button unavailable / View jumps to list style Can anybody confirm this?
Hello Community, there's a bug in all MP Versions I tried yet. Its independent of my Hardware, OS and used Skin. I've 3...
Replies
Views
marked "no bug". Simone
marked "no bug". Simone
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 final MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium CPU Type: Dual Core E6300...
Replies
Views
Sorry, I don't know why/when I changed the logging level to Information. I've set it back to debug now, so if this happens again I'll be able to provide more useful logs.
Sorry, I don't know why/when I changed the logging level to Information. I've set it back to debug now, so if this happens again...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Failed to record DE
Thanks for the reply. I then guess my problems are related to resuming. My HTPC is connected over wifi to my dsl-router but it seem to provide a real IPv4 adress. I will try to use the loopback interface instead… My plan has always been to use my Cinergy tuners for the FTA channels, like SVT1. So I do an unsymmetrical channel...
Thanks for the reply. I then guess my problems are related to resuming. My HTPC is connected over wifi to my dsl-router but it...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 final MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Window 7 64-bit CPU Type: Athlon64 3700+ HDD...
Replies
Views
AW: "Timeshift could not be started" Strange behaviour. New channel search, new frequency. I did not get any messages... Okay. Thank you very much for your help!
AW: "Timeshift could not be started" Strange behaviour. New channel search, new frequency. I did not get any messages... Okay...
MediaPortal Version: latest MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Prof 32bit CPU Type: Athlon X2 6000+ HDD...
Replies
Views
I'm not convinced by that I'm afraid because a) I can't recall even seeing any breakup on BBC1 and on the channels where the signal is weaker, I've seen breakup, but never a 5 second or so jump. Indeed it would be impossible for a Live signal to jump forward 5 seconds (or at all) and b) my PC is a clean new build HTPC with nothing...
I'm not convinced by that I'm afraid because a) I can't recall even seeing any breakup on BBC1 and on the channels where the signal...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD...
Replies
Views
Well, I think I found the problem. My first router used the IP-numbers 192.168.1.1 to 192.168.1.10 TV-server was on IP 192.168.1.3 My new router uses the IP-numbers 192.168.1.191 to 192.168.1.200. TV-server was on IP 192.168.1.196 I changed the new routers range to the range from the previous router, ending up with an IP-adress...
Well, I think I found the problem. My first router used the IP-numbers 192.168.1.1 to 192.168.1.10 TV-server was on IP...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: X-Factor Windows Version: Win 7 CPU Type: Intel Duo 2x3000 Mhz HDD: OCZ SSD 20...
Replies
Views
I have seen this too. It also happens when watching recorded TV (that has finished recording). Now in mantis: 0003015: Recording icon visible on TV OSD even when not recording - MediaPortal Bugtracker
I have seen this too. It also happens when watching recorded TV (that has finished recording). Now in mantis: 0003015: Recording...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: blue 3 wide Windows Version: vista service pack 1 CPU Type: atom 330 HDD: seagate...
Replies
Views
I'm sorry, i could be imported by StreamedMP... I found out that there were more people with this problem. I'll continue in there forum post.
I'm sorry, i could be imported by StreamedMP... I found out that there were more people with this problem. I'll continue in there...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: The latest StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate First of all, thank...
Replies
Views
I just checked and my radio EPG is blank (v1.1.1)
I just checked and my radio EPG is blank (v1.1.1)
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide Windows Version: W7 Professional CPU Type: Athalon 7425 HDD: Hitachi...
Replies
Views
Because I use my own patch to retrieve movies infos in .nfo files (pictures and others thing) and to find quickly the .nfo I use the name of the folder firts. Add the extension to the folder was a script error that make me discover the bug. ps : test have been made a second time with the official public version
Because I use my own patch to retrieve movies infos in .nfo files (pictures and others thing) and to find quickly the .nfo I use...
Hi, little bug, I automaticaly (script) create one directory per video with the same name as the video so a "image.iso" is...
Replies
Views
Hi Hi, I'm trying to look in this part and did you keep some code from it ? (to see how you do and to try to understand and test here locally) :) Talking with Tony and from my own debugging, the current screen is detected corretly now (1.4.0 based on your rework) and D3DDevice is send to dshowhelper but for some reason, the code...
Hi Hi, I'm trying to look in this part and did you keep some code from it ? (to see how you do and to try to understand and...
Since the original thread is now locked I'd like to restart it here. Here's the issue if you didn't read the original thread: -...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 hangs on start up DE
Have now installed 1.2.0.0 and the problem is resolved. Still dont know what it was but glad its now working. The actually video database was hanging also, as soon as i clicked on it the computer would hang, and i have to ctrl alt delete to get the program to close. Thanks for the effort, great product and i will be donating soon.
Have now installed 1.2.0.0 and the problem is resolved. Still dont know what it was but glad its now working. The actually video...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: blue Windows Version: xp sp3 32bit CPU Type: amd athlon 3000+ HDD: 80gb Memory: 1gb...
Replies
Views
Yeah, I was afraid it would amount to that :'( You're absolutely right about the SDK. Good old VS 6.0, frightening threading issues and re-entrancy problems too. Sigh. A real pity as these nifty little boxes provide a lot of functionality for their money. It sure looks like a timing issue somewhere. Guess I'll just have to...
Yeah, I was afraid it would amount to that :'( You're absolutely right about the SDK. Good old VS 6.0, frightening threading...
Hesitant, I grab the keyboard to report this problem. I searched wide and far, but either my luck at finding an answer or...
Replies
Views
Closed as no bug. Simone
Closed as no bug. Simone
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP sp3 CPU Type: P4 1.8 HDD: 20 gb Memory: 1 gb Motherboard...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Bug with Ci module DE
After installing WinTV 7 software, everything seems to be working :)
After installing WinTV 7 software, everything seems to be working :)
Hi, After a clean install of windows 7 on my new ssd I did a clean install of mediaportal 1.1.2 Ci module: Hauppauge USB...
Replies
Views
As long as I know I'll work round this
As long as I know I'll work round this
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 MediaPortal Skin: X-factor Windows Version: 7 sp1 CPU Type: q6600 HDD: 74GD 10k, 750GB 3 x 2TB...
Replies
Views
As long as you are aware of the issue then all is well. It is so long since I have played with MP I had forgotten the tweaks and subtleties of getting it installed and working. I may be some time. Forum is still way too big. K
As long as you are aware of the issue then all is well. It is so long since I have played with MP I had forgotten the tweaks...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0RC6->1.1.3 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome 3.3 Windows Version: winxp mce2005 build 2600.xpsp080413-2111...
Replies
Views
Already disabled EPG and doing testing to see if it helps.
Already disabled EPG and doing testing to see if it helps.
Most of the time the channel tuning works fine but occasionally tuning just hangs, MP freezes and nothing happens. This might...
Replies
Views
Yes, it seems to be solved by point 1). I changed audio decoder from "Cyberlink Audio Decoder" (I don't know, why I had this setting, may be it is default) to "AC3Filter" (1th choose in the list) and restart MP (it is necessary !) and then problem disappeared. Thanks for help.
Yes, it seems to be solved by point 1). I changed audio decoder from "Cyberlink Audio Decoder" (I don't know, why I had this...
I have got a problem with the sound in Czech TV "Nova" and "Nova Cinema" channels. Sometimes (especially in old films) the sound is...
Replies
Views
Re: Bug: No video displayed in live TV after switching from 1080i channel TsReader doesn't support the NALU type of audio stream that the most of AAC decoders require.
Re: Bug: No video displayed in live TV after switching from 1080i channel TsReader doesn't support the NALU type of audio...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 Final MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Win 7 32 bit CPU Type: AMD X2 4200+ HDD: WD 750G +...
Replies
Views
Had more crashes again after resuming from standby. I'm afraid I didn't manage to note down what the error boxes were saying as my KVM was refusing to stay on the right PC! I did notice something about Java possibly though. I can see the Application event log doesn't show the same .NET errors that it did yesterday when it was...
Had more crashes again after resuming from standby. I'm afraid I didn't manage to note down what the error boxes were saying as...
Replies
Views
AW: My music : thump selection with small icons by Keyboard or remote Hi, i have jut made a test with another computer. It's a notebook also wth WinXP SP3. There it works fine and diplays always the right letter (as you described). But my other Sytem works wrong. Before i wrote this article i made a further test and my system...
AW: My music : thump selection with small icons by Keyboard or remote Hi, i have jut made a test with another computer. It's a...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: aMPed Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel Pentium 4 @3,0GHz HDD: ST3160021A...
Replies
Views
Can you check this. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/789420-post22.html
Can you check this. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/789420-post22.html
Hi folks! I'm getting a crash, it occurs when I stop playing an image automounted through Daemon Tools, I think it's the unmount...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 FPS Rendering bug? DE
Thanks, I guessed there might be a setting somewhere but hadn't seen it and didn't have a clue where it might be!
Thanks, I guessed there might be a setting somewhere but hadn't seen it and didn't have a clue where it might be!
Replies
Views
nope... case reopened.. seems to have to do with generating thumbnails <nameshow>.jpg ... for some reason unknown to me , generating thumbnails seems to fail (0 byte jpg) on some of the recordings and then the recording loses track of time ...
nope... case reopened.. seems to have to do with generating thumbnails <nameshow>.jpg ... for some reason unknown to me ...
when playing recorded tv show, and say you played for 1 minut... pressing pause makes the "watched time" run backwards with around...
Replies
Views
Just to report I've done an uninstall/re-install of 1.1.2 and it's OK again :)
Just to report I've done an uninstall/re-install of 1.1.2 and it's OK again :)
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 640GB WD...
Replies
Views
This is currently scheduled for a "future release" not 1.2 I think given the amount of work going on and the shift of devs to MP2 this will only get into 1.2 if community is able to provide patch to fix it
This is currently scheduled for a "future release" not 1.2 I think given the amount of work going on and the shift of devs to MP2...
Hi all, I have had this bug since a really long time and I believe this is not specific to my system; I always have MP set to...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom