Archive (12 Viewers)

This has been committed to the 1.2.3 tuning details update branch, and will be in 1.2.3 and subsequent releases.
This has been committed to the 1.2.3 tuning details update branch, and will be in 1.2.3 and subsequent releases.
Please find attached an updated Tuning Parameters file for the Sandy Heath DTT/DVB-T transmitter in the UK. This file includes...
Replies
Views
Hello, i just updated the tv-today.de grabber file. Take a look at this. bye Paul
Hello, i just updated the tv-today.de grabber file. Take a look at this. bye Paul
Replies
Views
Thanks Vuego. Much appreciated.
Thanks Vuego. Much appreciated.
Updated www_dagenstv_com.xml Removed Canal+ Film HD Added TV4 News Channels.xml Added Canal+ First HD Added Canal+ Hits HD Added...
Replies
Views
I've made this webepg grabber for the (Norwegian) NRK radio channels. As source for grabbing I’ve used m.nrk.no as it looked pretty clean and easy to capture. Attached
I've made this webepg grabber for the (Norwegian) NRK radio channels. As source for grabbing I’ve used m.nrk.no as it looked pretty...
I've made this webepg grabber for the (Norwegian) NRK radio channels. As source for grabbing I’ve used m.nrk.no as it looked pretty...
Replies
Views
CBS Drama & CBS Action is included in the MyDigiguide WebEPG Scraper. I generally use MyDigiguide as my default WebEPG provider Please find my updated MyDigiguide WebEPG scraper file
CBS Drama & CBS Action is included in the MyDigiguide WebEPG Scraper. I generally use MyDigiguide as my default WebEPG provider...
Hi all, Apologies if the following sounds stupid, I am new to the Mediaportal scene :) Is there a generic XML file for all...
Replies
Views
Could you create a new thread with this, so that a developer doesn't assume that an 'approved' thread has been dealt with? Thanks, Mark
Could you create a new thread with this, so that a developer doesn't assume that an 'approved' thread has been dealt with...
This is my tuningdetails for Nordjylland (Network ID: 801). If any transponders are missing, please let me know. I put the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I would suggest always putting updates into a new thread. Currently this thread is set to 'approved' so it is less likely that a developer will look at it for fixes. Best wishes, Mark
Hi, I would suggest always putting updates into a new thread. Currently this thread is set to 'approved' so it is less likely...
Hi, since the grabbers for fernsehen.ch (Das interaktive und aktuelle Fernsehprogramm, sortiert nach Themen, Sparten und Sendern)...
Replies
Views
Hi lightman If the channel was found by the scan then it is more likely to be a problem with something else. Please could you start a new thread with logs. mm
Hi lightman If the channel was found by the scan then it is more likely to be a problem with something else. Please could you...
Hello, Please find attached updated tuningparameters for Ziggo the Netherlands. (This includes the updates for 5555 and 8888...
Replies
Views
Committed the full set. :)
Committed the full set. :)
Hi everyone Attached are the tuning details for the updates to New Zealand Freeview HD frequencies. The zip file contains two...
Replies
Views
This is superceded by the details in this thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/submit-epg-grabbers-tuningdetails-296/updated-frequencies-freeview-hd-nz-expansion-rechanneling-103738/ Please ignore. :)
This is superceded by the details in this thread...
Hi New Zealand's Freeview HD platform has just had its coverage extended with the addition of a few new transmitters. One of the...
Replies
Views
Pushed in the branch BUG-3781-Update_tuning_details_and_EPG_grabbers_for_1.2.2 :)
Pushed in the branch BUG-3781-Update_tuning_details_and_EPG_grabbers_for_1.2.2 :)
Hi there, one week ahead, KDG (one of the biggest cable companies in germany) is about to change some frequencies and...
Replies
Views
Current xml file needed for Craigkelly transmitter in Scotland UK <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <ArrayOfDVBTTuning...
Replies
Views
Hi Team, Here's the update of the Polish teleman.pl grabber and an another one is waiting to be included in the new MP version...
Replies
Views
Hello, I a newbie with media portal. I installed the MP 1.2RC yesterday. And when I try to scan to find channel, the process...
Replies
Views
Dear community, I don't exactly know if this is the right forum to post, but I'd like to mention that the DVB-T frequencies have...
Replies
Views
Updated www_dagenstv_com.xml Renamed TV4 Plus to Sjuan Renamed Playhouse Disney to Disney Junior Channels.xml Renamed TV4...
Replies
Views
Please update file with new frequencies from april 2011. <DVBCTuning> <Frequency>129000</Frequency>...
Replies
Views
There are 4 grabbers in the danish list as below: tv_tv2_dk.xml - Does not work anymore, please remove www_dr_dk.xml - Haven't...
Replies
Views
Attached are the following Finnish WebEPG grabbers: www_telkku_com (new) www_telvis_fi (updated) Note that I just used the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Very robust site, complete listing (84 channels) in less than 5 mins. Supported fields: START, TITLE, GENRE, DESCRIPTION...
Replies
Views
Updated tunning parameters for Spain.Euskaltel.xml attached.
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [Approved] UK - Durris DE
We've just done through our digital switchover here in the North East of Scotland, so this should be the final tuning parameters...
Replies
Views
This is the new tuning details xml for Germany - Hessen - Rhein-Main effective today, 03.11.2011 ;)
Replies
Views
Tuningdetails for Norwegian RiksTV - Larvik transponder If anyone else have problems getting the right frequencies for their...
Replies
Views
Hi, Added eight transponders for Finland.Oulu.Dna (Dna Welho actually). -Micko
Replies
Views
Hi guys, here are the tuning details for my provider Elsnet in Salzburg, Austria. Would be great to see it in 1.2.0 Beta :)...
Replies
Views
Please find attached the DVB-C transponder files for 13 CAIWAY networks and the REKAM network: The Netherlands.Aalsmeer-Uithoorn...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Brazil all regions DE
Hi everyone Could we add the attached tuning details for Brazil. They proved helpful -->here<--. mm
Replies
Views
Pushed in the branch BUG-3781-Update_tuning_details_and_EPG_grabbers_for_1.2.2
For additional info check this thread...
Replies
Views
Hi! Two weeks ago Telenor changed all the NRK channels to new IP addresses. Even though there are some CAM issues atm (the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom