Archive (15 Viewers)

missing some for HD channels and uptown ect
missing some for HD channels and uptown ect
This is tuningdetails for WAOO! TV EnergiMidt in Denmark If any transponders are missing, please let me know. Regards...
Replies
Views
Thx added to master branch :)
Thx added to master branch :)
Voici le fichier DVB-T pour les transpondeurs de Dijon Here is the DVB-T file for Dijon's transponders
Replies
Views
I found out that some frequences was missing in "midtjylland" so i made a full list from dkscan.dk´s homepage http://www.dkscan.dk/TV/yousee_hovedstaden.htm plus a few ekstra that was missing. So i just added more frequences.
I found out that some frequences was missing in "midtjylland" so i made a full list from dkscan.dk´s homepage...
Added 458 MHz transponder which was missing. Now tunes another 3 HD channels.
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Update of the EPG grabber [Polish] (1 Viewer) DE
Please don't reply to posts in the archive section. We move things here when they are done with, so it is unlikely that these posts will be spotted.
Please don't reply to posts in the archive section. We move things here when they are done with, so it is unlikely that these posts...
The original grabber for Polish channels doesn't work at all. It wasn't a big deal because there was a provider of a ready EPG...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [Approved] Finland - Sonera - DVB-C (1 Viewer) DE
Updated.
Updated.
Updated against latest changes (all 128QAM to 256QAM).
Replies
Views
additional frequencies for some HD and other channels
Replies
Views
Thanks Adol, elliotmc, I will keep my eye on it.
Thanks Adol, elliotmc, I will keep my eye on it.
The attached Crystal Palace tuning file should be used from now until the 18/04/2012 to get all channels. After that, a new file...
Replies
Views
Thanks. You are still in time for 1.2.3.
Thanks. You are still in time for 1.2.3.
Hello, Please find attached updated DVB-C tuning parameters for Ziggo in the Netherlands. QAM256 is added for area 8600 and...
Replies
Views
Thanks. I can see the benefits of this. I'll get it in for 1.2.3.
Thanks. I can see the benefits of this. I'll get it in for 1.2.3.
This is a minor tweak that adds UK channel numbers as comments, should make it easier to cut&paste together new tuning lists from...
Replies
Views
yes, need. The 1.2.2 does not include this update. thx
yes, need. The 1.2.2 does not include this update. thx
Hi, pls. find the attached Hungary.Budapest.xml. pls delete the Hungary.All Regions.xml because of that contains only Budapest...
Replies
Views
I'm not sure.But if the following file is already in the version 1.2.2 you can delete these: Switzerland.UPC Cablecom [DE-FR].xml and add this four: Switzerland.UPC Cablecom [DE-FR].xml (current version) Switzerland.FULL [SR6900_64+256QAM].xml Switzerland.FULL [SR6900_256QAM].xml Switzerland.FULL [SR6900_64QAM].xml thanks
I'm not sure.But if the following file is already in the version 1.2.2 you can delete these: Switzerland.UPC Cablecom [DE-FR].xml...
Hello, Please find attached updated tuning parameters for UPC Cablecom. New frequencies are added. The old file is...
Replies
Views
Will be in next release.
Will be in next release.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Frequences and bandwith has changed. The file should be updated for future releases. The...
Replies
Views
Will be in next release.
Will be in next release.
Added a frequency band to the original file. thanks
Replies
Views
Will be in next release.
Will be in next release.
The attached file will support scanning the new frequencies (as of 29 Feb. 2012) provided by WWZ (Wasserwerke Zug) Telekom (also...
Replies
Views
Will be in next release.
Will be in next release.
Updated DVB-C Denmark - Stofa Aarhus
Replies
Views
Will be in next release.
Will be in next release.
Here is my tuning file for Stofa (formerly Antennen) in Sønderborg, Denmark.
Replies
Views
Will be in next release.
Will be in next release.
DVB-C TuningParameters for Rico-TV (Saint-Petersburg, Russia) provider.
Replies
Views
Will be in next release.
Will be in next release.
Hi attached file for tuning parameters :) Edit: I updated some paycard frequencies that i didnt know was missing before Edit2...
Replies
Views
Will be in next release.
Will be in next release.
As per request, I am now making a new thread for the updated tuning details for the provider found here. For convenience, I am...
Replies
Views
Will be in next release.
Will be in next release.
I attached an updated tuning parameters file for DVB-C of provider sasag in Schaffhausen Switzerland. The new file contains some...
Replies
Views
Rejected, since newer ones have been provided.
Rejected, since newer ones have been provided.
Hi, I've updated the dvb-c tuning parameters for the sasag capble network in switzerland. I added some new transponders and...
Replies
Views
Will be in next release.
Will be in next release.
As I found that tunning parameters for Barcelona region were not always very accurate, I've decided to share my custom tuning...
Replies
Views
Will be in next release.
Will be in next release.
Paikkakunnat • Alavus • Espoo • Halli • Hamina • Hanko • Helsinki • Hyvinkää • Imatra • Joroinen • Joutsa •...
Replies
Views
Approved. Will in in next release.
Approved. Will in in next release.
This update replaces the files from my previous post...
Replies
Views
Approved. Will be in next release.
Approved. Will be in next release.
It's been a while since the last update and many stations has been updated with new frequencies. I've created a complet set of...
Replies
Views
Yes, I can see now that the file was deleted from the install just after 1.2.2 was released, so all sorted but thanks for reporting. Mark
Yes, I can see now that the file was deleted from the install just after 1.2.2 was released, so all sorted but thanks for...
Added a bunch of channels. Enjoy!
Replies
Views
785000 should be 786000. Committed to 1.2.3 tuning details update branch. Mark
785000 should be 786000. Committed to 1.2.3 tuning details update branch. Mark
Last changeover for this area, so here is updated frequency file taken from here http://www.ukfree.tv/shutdowndetail.php?tx=TQ330045 .
Replies
Views
Actually because of the offset, 521800 becomes 522000. Updated values committed to 1.2.3 tuning details update branch, and will be in 1.2.3 onwards.
Actually because of the offset, 521800 becomes 522000. Updated values committed to 1.2.3 tuning details update branch, and will...
Hi, transponder frequencies sometimes seem to jump around like jumping beans ! But there is an answer ! Here is my updated tuning...
Replies
Views
New tuning details committed to 1.2.3 tuning details update branch. Will be in 1.2.3 and subsequent releases.
New tuning details committed to 1.2.3 tuning details update branch. Will be in 1.2.3 and subsequent releases.
Hi, First, I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this as it's a question about tuning details rather than a new set of...
Replies
Views
Hi, These are now in the 1.2.3 tuning details update branch, and will be in 1.2.3 and subsequent releases. Thanks for reporting. Mark
Hi, These are now in the 1.2.3 tuning details update branch, and will be in 1.2.3 and subsequent releases. Thanks for reporting...
Updated for DSO. The attached gives the same result as an all regions. Now includes DVB-T2 for Freeview HD. Updated 12 February...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom