Archive (9 Viewers)

Archive for submitted code patches
Hi devs, here is a little patch to enable and disable the autohidemouse property in the code. If the autohidemouse property is enabled, then the Cursor.Show() and Cursor.Hide() methods don't work as expected. So now you can just disable the autohidemouse property and use the Cursor.Show() and Cursor.Hide() methods and after, enable...
Hi devs, here is a little patch to enable and disable the autohidemouse property in the code. If the autohidemouse property is...
Hi devs, here is a little patch to enable and disable the autohidemouse property in the code. If the autohidemouse property is...
Replies
Views
This was the main reason for the reject ;) Simone
This was the main reason for the reject ;) Simone
I stumbled across the CardType enum in TvLibrary.Interfaces and figured it'd be useful to have a ChannelType enum as well. This...
Replies
Views
OK, thanks for information. Regards.
OK, thanks for information. Regards.
I changed the scan button position (see red arrow). I also added some save settings for more users convenience (see red surrounded).
Replies
Views
What about using a malloc, instead of fixed number of possible coords? Since most of the font included in the skin uses only the first 256 or 1536 characters from the UTF-16 area, there is a overhead of (8000-1536) * 16 bytes of wasted memory per font, knowing there is 20 static fonts, that will be 2 Meg less memory used by the...
What about using a malloc, instead of fixed number of possible coords? Since most of the font included in the skin uses only the...
I'm adding support for Kanji charsets in My Anime 2 plugin. Currently mediaportal is unable to create only selected characters...
Replies
Views
Quickly tested: TV server doesn't work anymore. Rejecting... Simone
Quickly tested: TV server doesn't work anymore. Rejecting... Simone
Hi, I would like to try and remove the mpg recording support if the task is still available. I have one question, should the...
Replies
Views
As we are not progressing on this , I'll reject the patch. If someone will comeup with a new implementation for it, he can just open a new thread ;) Simone
As we are not progressing on this , I'll reject the patch. If someone will comeup with a new implementation for it, he can just...
Many TV cards owner should be more happy with this code. :) Then, some of them will see signal strength values different than zero...
Replies
Views
We would like to keep the Log.Error. Anyway thx for your efford trying to make MP even better. Simone
We would like to keep the Log.Error. Anyway thx for your efford trying to make MP even better. Simone
Hi, It is the "cow-boy", again. At least someone in the Team will understand what I mean. ;) Many users ask why they have errors...
Replies
Views
Discussion starts to get off topic (nothing to do with the patch itself.). Patch is rejected as said by rtv, MP is working as designed and there are other (much better) ways to solve the use case.
Discussion starts to get off topic (nothing to do with the patch itself.). Patch is rejected as said by rtv, MP is working as...
Hello! I've only a DVD drive in my TV Server. I also would like to see unencrypted DVDs on my clients. As MP checks wether a...
Replies
Views
Yes, it is only way currently. Rejected: This is only a debug feature, nothing that is officially supported from the end user point of view. Adding the patch would break the debug functionality (would work only partially)
Yes, it is only way currently. Rejected: This is only a debug feature, nothing that is officially supported from the end user...
Hi! I've a small addon for this...
Replies
Views
Since it is agreed that DVB-patch is a _general_ requirement, I would propose a little cleanup code. As usual, if you agree with too :
Since it is agreed that DVB-patch is a _general_ requirement, I would propose a little cleanup code. As usual, if you agree with too :
I don't know if it's intended. Caused by IPTV, on TV-Server Configuration start, I have this MessageBox. Even if the PC is with...
Replies
Views
OK. No problem. I thought that the music didn't continue playing if the OK message appeared (my music stopped playing because it was a CD, and there were no other songs on the list. Sorry for my mistake. Thank you! aLeX
OK. No problem. I thought that the music didn't continue playing if the OK message appeared (my music stopped playing because...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 Hi! If you are playing music, and there's an error with a song (for example, you have deleted...
Replies
Views
Rejected this patch because a newer, better version has been approved. Arion
Rejected this patch because a newer, better version has been approved. Arion
I 've been working on this issue ("Group button (text) misplaced in TV Guide when UI Calibration is used") and I have found the...
Replies
Views
I gave it another chance but when I compile the source code I get to many errors. If there where no errors i could probably handle this.. Sorry it is not in progress any more. :( Bob
I gave it another chance but when I compile the source code I get to many errors. If there where no errors i could probably handle...
I'm taking the work of removing all .mpg TV recording from the code. Bob
Replies
Views
please keep this forum clean from such offtopic infos. :thx:
please keep this forum clean from such offtopic infos. :thx:
Simple tortoise patch convert for com error with no SVN integration yet discussed here ...
Replies
Views
Wow, very interesting. I didn't know about dependency between DVB and WMP. I'm sure you can understand that, if I can't have WMP 11 at work, what about to have a DVB card ? There was a possibility but, I never found a DVB card with serial plug (for replacement with this so bad printer wich can't answer when it's asked). :P Was it a...
Wow, very interesting. I didn't know about dependency between DVB and WMP. I'm sure you can understand that, if I can't have WMP 11...
Sometimes, when you work in a big company, due to policies rules, Windows update can be published only by network admins and...
Replies
Views
I have set it to "rejected", because the bug was already fixed by cpp2005. Anyway thanks for the patch and keeping posting patch files. We will check it than. MisterD
I have set it to "rejected", because the bug was already fixed by cpp2005. Anyway thanks for the patch and keeping posting patch...
In 1.0.2, in Configuration -> Videos -> Subtitle/Audio, the subtitle font dialog reverts the color to black every time it opens...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom