Archive (9 Viewers)

Archive for submitted code patches
I looked into the patch but it will break thumbnail search and showing also on local drives (My Music will also be affected by this ie. no cover for albums anymore from folder.jpg). Together with this, video thumbnail creation will not work anymore on any video, local or network so it can't be approved like this. Anyway, concerning...
I looked into the patch but it will break thumbnail search and showing also on local drives (My Music will also be affected by this...
Here is another patch that helps speed up directory searches on network shares - its related to the patch below...
Replies
Views
Not in MP1 scope. :sorry: Simone
Not in MP1 scope. :sorry: Simone
It seems you finished the scanning part modifications, now. - I added Signal level and Signal quality displayed as numeric values...
Replies
Views
I wouldn't want to put any patch into SVN that is known to cause regression :P
I wouldn't want to put any patch into SVN that is known to cause regression :P
Hi! My problem occurs only with an enabled dvb epg grabber and two tv cards. One of them is an analog card which I only use during...
Replies
Views
OK, I see that EpisodeInfo is on the scheduler screen... I guess I always ignore the EpisodeInfo because it has too much useless information (seriesId.episodeNum.episodePart)... seriesId is useless as is episodePart. But, you're correct that a patch is not really required given that the information is already available in...
OK, I see that EpisodeInfo is on the scheduler screen... I guess I always ignore the EpisodeInfo because it has too much useless...
EDIT: After the comments from hkjensen, I'd like to withdraw this patch. THanks...
Replies
Views
Re: [TVE3] Adding HW PIDs filtering for SkyStar2 cards family (mandatory for SkyStar- Hi, Rara Avis! Please upload TVlibrary.dll for final release 1.1... Much Thanks
Re: [TVE3] Adding HW PIDs filtering for SkyStar2 cards family (mandatory for SkyStar- Hi, Rara Avis! Please upload TVlibrary.dll...
Problem: TechniSat SkyStar S2 (aka SS2 ver 3.3, DVB-S2 capable) shows black screen with channels from most DVB-S2 transponders in...
Replies
Views
As far as i've understood, scaling (which includes stretching the videos to the correct aspect ratio) is essentially done by MediaPortal and not by the renderer part of the Graph (that functionality seems indeed requested off by MediaPortal code). So workaround is to make Mediaportal know the correct aspect ratio (thats what currently...
As far as i've understood, scaling (which includes stretching the videos to the correct aspect ratio) is essentially done by...
The tsreader only triggered onformatchange event on resolutionchanges within the stream not aspect-only changes. Due to good code...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [Rejected] Patch to GUIMultiImage (1 Viewer) DE
I must have missed something during my test. Thx to Catavolt that spotted the null ref. Patch reverted and rejected. Simone
I must have missed something during my test. Thx to Catavolt that spotted the null ref. Patch reverted and rejected. Simone
Hi there My latest change in the patch on GUIMultiImage never got implemented...
Replies
Views
Romuz confirmed it's already fixed. Simone
Romuz confirmed it's already fixed. Simone
Hi When you have a DVB-S2 channels and go to channel mappings and current card without S2 checkmark set, you need to say ok to...
Replies
Views
AW: add support for thumbs in same path as recording in TvRecorded No problem :-) but it is allowed through debug :-)
AW: add support for thumbs in same path as recording in TvRecorded No problem :-) but it is allowed through debug :-)
Hi! add support for thumbs in same path as recording in TvRecorded - this is useful if you use for example an external program...
Replies
Views
Seems it didn't work out, really set to rejected now.
Seems it didn't work out, really set to rejected now.
Recently there were some changes in TvService/Scheduler/Scheduler.cs that result in setting ES_SYSTEM_REQUIRED while recording is...
Replies
Views
I found that my ATi 650 Combo USB was now working but when I went to playback I had no audio. The same file plays back inside WMP and MPC-HC where it identifies the audio as Mpeg-1 I have a detailed progression posted on this thread with logs. It's at 2010-05-01 15:26:33.812973 [(22)]: Controller: TimeShiftingWouldUseCard...
I found that my ATi 650 Combo USB was now working but when I went to playback I had no audio. The same file plays back inside WMP...
Here is a patch to 1.1RC1 25080, that enables the support of IPTV Tuner Hava Moonsoon. (reference on Play Your TV Anywhere - Video...
Replies
Views
AW: Sign TVE assemblies with a strong name Please Close this
AW: Sign TVE assemblies with a strong name Please Close this
Sign TVE assemblies with a strong name When developing applications that require all third-party assemblies to be signed with a...
Replies
Views
Hi Flaamwing, Thank you for your patch. After discussing this with the team and doing some research in the code we found out that your patch would interfere with PowerScheduler plugin (it also uses SetThreadExecutionState(), and the calls could cancel each other). The proper solution would be to either coordinate calls to...
Hi Flaamwing, Thank you for your patch. After discussing this with the team and doing some research in the code we found out that...
I've noticed that when watching long videos, windows power-saving will often kick in and blank the monitors. This can be very...
Replies
Views
Yes, that's great and all, but is anyone ever going to fix this?
Yes, that's great and all, but is anyone ever going to fix this?
This is a patch that I created to prevent MediaPortal for waiting for the I/O timeout on Removable Drives. In my case, I found...
Replies
Views
I would be possible, but pretty complex indeed since TsReader is currently seeking only based on the timestamps and then "ignoring" the samples that arrive before I-Frame.
I would be possible, but pretty complex indeed since TsReader is currently seeking only based on the timestamps and then "ignoring"...
When i skip to the end on a live recording sometimes playback stops. Mostly this happens on HD recordings. For tv there is a 3...
Replies
Views
New, cleaned up patch did not come. *Rejected current one* Simone
New, cleaned up patch did not come. *Rejected current one* Simone
Currently, the day spincontrol (id=6) for TVGuide and RadioGuide uses a hard-coded format that does not respect the current culture...
Replies
Views
AW: MySQL my.ini is still bad / not tuned :-) no problem :-)
AW: MySQL my.ini is still bad / not tuned :-) no problem :-)
Hi! The default my.ini which is installed with the MP installer isn't really optimized for MP. You can gain a lot more...
Replies
Views
ah didn't have a look in this thread before i applied a fix. i moved the setting of the speed into Music Player, so the problem wouldn't have happened anymore. But thanks again Manfred for applying the fix.
ah didn't have a look in this thread before i applied a fix. i moved the setting of the speed into Music Player, so the problem...
Hi.. After this revision, If you play a TVRecorded show and wait until it finish MP closes without any message. Revision...
Replies
Views
i still think that my fix is better than gibman - as his fix does not work when you select the option for singleseat but you're using multiseat and you don't want to use rtsp.
i still think that my fix is better than gibman - as his fix does not work when you select the option for singleseat but you're...
Hi! Since you've added the own section for debugsettings. Debugsetting usertsp = false does not work anymore. This happens...
Replies
Views
Set as rejected as per requested.
Set as rejected as per requested.
Hi Guys, Basically this is a simple path that will allow you to use other AAC-LATM compatible filters than monogram (i.e...
Replies
Views
Please check the audio formats those channels have. Gibman's issue is caused by the fact that AAC doesn't seem to work with ffdshow audio decoder.
Please check the audio formats those channels have. Gibman's issue is caused by the fact that AAC doesn't seem to work with ffdshow...
I have been testing to see if i could get the TS-Reader to connect with the microsoft DTV decoder. I changed the mediatype to...
Replies
Views
So, it is.
So, it is.
Problem Unable to stream in multiseat if pcr_pid is different than video/audio/teletext/subtitle pid. Quick solution Leave...
Replies
Views
Hey, Mark, Just a big THANKS for the time you spend, trying MP become better each day. :thx: :)
Hey, Mark, Just a big THANKS for the time you spend, trying MP become better each day. :thx: :)
Side effect because of no "All Channels" group anymore in TV Channels. 1/ Start with a new install (Drop DB schema). 2/ Scan TV...
Replies
Views
I think I might have found out why I'm getting this PMT error. When I scan for channels and using the "advanced tuning options" and "search for transponder list", some channels get the wrong frequency in the TuningDetail table. When scanning with a predefined channel list/transponder list, the channels get the correct frequency...
I think I might have found out why I'm getting this PMT error. When I scan for channels and using the "advanced tuning options"...
Hi, The following patch files will irradicate the PMT Timout errors and No PMT errors. One thing that I haven't included into...
Replies
Views
Yes, I agree. Guidelines are made to be followed and there should be a very good reason for not doing so.;)
Yes, I agree. Guidelines are made to be followed and there should be a very good reason for not doing so.;)
Hi Attached you will find a patch for MyMusicPlayingNow, and a proposal to fix another bug below this text. Reading up on...
Replies
Views
Thanks iosub for the heads-up! I will reject this patch because it includes redundant code. I've made an alternative fix which is in svn 23870. Let's hope it's working now! :) Thank you for your help. //johnzered
Thanks iosub for the heads-up! I will reject this patch because it includes redundant code. I've made an alternative fix which...
Hi after Build 23685, Revision: 23685 Author: johnzered Date: 13:07:35, sábado, 26 de septiembre de 2009 Message...
Replies
Views
I will reject this since I can't see it as 'that' useful. I Hope you don't mind.
I will reject this since I can't see it as 'that' useful. I Hope you don't mind.
This patch simply exposes the TV server hostname as a property. This property is set from the TV settings, setup TV server host...
Replies
Views
Pilehave I can see the value in your chage, but in the current condition, the patch is rejected due to that it will break existing skins. If you can provide another patch that is backwards compatible we will gladly review it.
Pilehave I can see the value in your chage, but in the current condition, the patch is rejected due to that it will break existing...
Hi It has always annoyed me, that long titles have been a problem in DialogMenu.xml These are currently "labels" and this means...
Replies
Views
Yes, indeed.
Yes, indeed.
EDIT: I wish to withdraw this implementation. I'll post a new one soon... Thanks! ----- This is a second attempt to have...
Replies
Views
If you put all necessary <define>s into the reference.xml, you have a central point. What I found out during my time of skinning that the interpretation of a lot of <define>s in a skin slow down the skin peformance significantly.
If you put all necessary <define>s into the reference.xml, you have a central point. What I found out during my time of skinning...
This patch allows for skin developers to create one or more xml files that contain only <define> nodes. This is useful for...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom