Archive (8 Viewers)

Archive for submitted code patches
AW: add support for thumbs in same path as recording in TvRecorded No problem :-) but it is allowed through debug :-)
AW: add support for thumbs in same path as recording in TvRecorded No problem :-) but it is allowed through debug :-)
Hi! add support for thumbs in same path as recording in TvRecorded - this is useful if you use for example an external program...
Replies
Views
commited to 1.1.1 branch (svn26138) :thx: for your coding! Simone
commited to 1.1.1 branch (svn26138) :thx: for your coding! Simone
I just found a flaw in my patch due to using GetMovieStoppedTime. If a video is watched to completion, the stopped time is 0 making...
Replies
Views
Hi Migue, thanks for finding the bug and posting a patch. However, as the previous patch was tested and approved, I moved your post to a new thread and marked it pending so it does not get lost!
Hi Migue, thanks for finding the bug and posting a patch. However, as the previous patch was tested and approved, I moved your...
Similar to the #iswatched property, except #isplayed works for files not in the database (e.g. shares view).
Replies
Views
patch commited to svn26040. :thx: a lot! Simone
patch commited to svn26040. :thx: a lot! Simone
Currently if I specify a conditional animation with, for example, a Player.Playing condition, the animation will only play only...
Replies
Views
Seems it didn't work out, really set to rejected now.
Seems it didn't work out, really set to rejected now.
Recently there were some changes in TvService/Scheduler/Scheduler.cs that result in setting ES_SYSTEM_REQUIRED while recording is...
Replies
Views
I found that my ATi 650 Combo USB was now working but when I went to playback I had no audio. The same file plays back inside WMP and MPC-HC where it identifies the audio as Mpeg-1 I have a detailed progression posted on this thread with logs. It's at 2010-05-01 15:26:33.812973 [(22)]: Controller: TimeShiftingWouldUseCard...
I found that my ATi 650 Combo USB was now working but when I went to playback I had no audio. The same file plays back inside WMP...
Here is a patch to 1.1RC1 25080, that enables the support of IPTV Tuner Hava Moonsoon. (reference on Play Your TV Anywhere - Video...
Replies
Views
After reading the topic you mentioned, you might also go for a change in the restart process (as a /T might be desirable for some other attached processes), and let it be triggered by windows itself, using a task definition. I used it before, as the restart wasn't working for me :-)
After reading the topic you mentioned, you might also go for a change in the restart process (as a /T might be desirable for some...
Hi MP Team, I can't understand why nobody noticed this bug, but the taskkill option "/T" also causes the child processes to die...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your patch. I integrated it, with some little modifications, into some other changes I just made. You will most likely see it fixed in one of the next svn-versions.
Thanks for your patch. I integrated it, with some little modifications, into some other changes I just made. You will most likely...
When using Video DB view and not shares view, the "Sort by Date" option does nothing at all. This patch makes it behave the same as...
Replies
Views
Always wellcome :)
Always wellcome :)
No additional info.
Replies
Views
AW: Sign TVE assemblies with a strong name Please Close this
AW: Sign TVE assemblies with a strong name Please Close this
Sign TVE assemblies with a strong name When developing applications that require all third-party assemblies to be signed with a...
Replies
Views
Commited to svn 25519
Commited to svn 25519
I found a bug in Core.guilib.PluginManager that results in plugin.WndProc() beeing called twice with the same message for all...
Replies
Views
Hi Flaamwing, Thank you for your patch. After discussing this with the team and doing some research in the code we found out that your patch would interfere with PowerScheduler plugin (it also uses SetThreadExecutionState(), and the calls could cancel each other). The proper solution would be to either coordinate calls to...
Hi Flaamwing, Thank you for your patch. After discussing this with the team and doing some research in the code we found out that...
I've noticed that when watching long videos, windows power-saving will often kick in and blank the monitors. This can be very...
Replies
Views
:thx::thx::thx:
:thx::thx::thx:
I have noticed that i need to stop/restart the teletext subs on TV, or at least change from fullscreen TV to TV Home and back to...
Replies
Views
patch commited to svn25271. :thx: Simone
patch commited to svn25271. :thx: Simone
That Bug happens because of duplicate channel mapping has created while importing channels (double mapping for All Channels group)...
Replies
Views
There is a dll for the 1.0.2 version of Mediaportal. I downloaded it, but I cannot find it anymore on this forum. If you don't want to download the 1.10 RC you can send me a PM and I can mail you the dll.
There is a dll for the 1.0.2 version of Mediaportal. I downloaded it, but I cannot find it anymore on this forum. If you don't...
I added code to the DisplayHandler of the MiniDisplayLibrary to also support display optimal that have only one line. It merges 2...
Replies
Views
AW: Resuming TV / Video / DVD issue is added to mantis 0002756: Canceling resume dialog starts playback from beginning / inconsistency - MediaPortal Bugtracker and patch with modifications is already committed to svn regards chefkoch
AW: Resuming TV / Video / DVD issue is added to mantis 0002756: Canceling resume dialog starts playback from beginning /...
As requested by elliottmc: Use cancelable dialog instead of yes / no dialog. Same behaviour applies as the current dialog shown...
Replies
Views
Nope. I had a hard time figuring out how things are connected, and I KNOW I haven't figured everything out :-) That's why I thought it might be safer to patch TeletextMagazine.cs instead, but I doubt it would be any problem patching TsReader.
Nope. I had a hard time figuring out how things are connected, and I KNOW I haven't figured everything out :-) That's why I thought...
On TV4 Science Fiction I have noticed that every time I watch the channel I have to manually select subtitle page 890 to display...
Replies
Views
arman, Ive already committed those changes. Please review :) Also removed dead code, comments, and fixed tabs and brackets {} to match our coding convetion. and thanks again. /gibman
arman, Ive already committed those changes. Please review :) Also removed dead code, comments, and fixed tabs and brackets {} to...
In my quest for speed/resource improvements in mediaportal i came across the property manager and discovered that it literally...
Replies
Views
On TCM Nordic swedish subtitle is on page 777, followed by dutch on page 785. The encoding for swedish subtitle is 2 (Swedish/Finnish/Hungarian) and for dutch it's 4 (French). Looking at the code: int new_page_num = header.PageNumber(); language = header.Language(); if (pageNumInProgress != new_page_num) {...
On TCM Nordic swedish subtitle is on page 777, followed by dutch on page 785. The encoding for swedish subtitle is 2...
On TCM Nordic swedish subtitle is on page 777, followed by dutch on page 785. The encoding for swedish subtitle is 2...
Replies
Views
thnx for the tip and benchmarks gibman. I was under the false impression gettryvalue involved some hidden exception catching but that's not the case with dictionary. I will update this patch (and my other one) by the end of next week. We can use every speed increase we can gain as this is mostly called in the render logic. I...
thnx for the tip and benchmarks gibman. I was under the false impression gettryvalue involved some hidden exception catching but...
If a skinner uses a string function in the skin the condition will get re-evaluated every render pass causing high cpu usage. I...
Replies
Views
Yes, that's great and all, but is anyone ever going to fix this?
Yes, that's great and all, but is anyone ever going to fix this?
This is a patch that I created to prevent MediaPortal for waiting for the I/O timeout on Removable Drives. In my case, I found...
Replies
Views
Server... go with the server... ;)
Server... go with the server... ;)
I've been using MediaPortal a lot lately and while I like it for the most part, I noticed that it was quite slow reading directory...
Replies
Views
I would be possible, but pretty complex indeed since TsReader is currently seeking only based on the timestamps and then "ignoring" the samples that arrive before I-Frame.
I would be possible, but pretty complex indeed since TsReader is currently seeking only based on the timestamps and then "ignoring"...
When i skip to the end on a live recording sometimes playback stops. Mostly this happens on HD recordings. For tv there is a 3...
Replies
Views
Commited to svn25057. :thx: Simone
Commited to svn25057. :thx: Simone
Current code (SVN 24985) of LCDHypeWrapper has incorrect casting from unicode string to byte, so lcdhype driver gets string in...
Replies
Views
:thx: Nicely done. This should solve it :) Submitted. Revision 25027
:thx: Nicely done. This should solve it :) Submitted. Revision 25027
Based on my logging in https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/bugreports-74/recording-stopped-when-epg-stopped-77343/#post573713 i...
Replies
Views
Committed in SVN 24984
Committed in SVN 24984
Hi, this patch fixes typo in logging to prevent that logs: 07-02-2010 14:07:59.293 Seeking beyond the end position: 1478339412 >...
Replies
Views
New, cleaned up patch did not come. *Rejected current one* Simone
New, cleaned up patch did not come. *Rejected current one* Simone
Currently, the day spincontrol (id=6) for TVGuide and RadioGuide uses a hard-coded format that does not respect the current culture...
Replies
Views
Thanks mate. It's in svn.- /gibman
Thanks mate. It's in svn.- /gibman
After 0002684: Watch recording from beginning / live point" not working for series recordings - MediaPortal Bugtracker starting a...
Replies
Views
I set the status of this thread to approved since a version of this fix is already in SVN since a few days.
I set the status of this thread to approved since a version of this fix is already in SVN since a few days.
It is not possible to delete a recording from the MP recordings screen that is: Currently recording and currently being played...
Replies
Views
Hi All - It's too difficult to provide diffs/patches for this feature at this point. Patches are made against a specific svn revision and since this feature was added there have been other features/bug fixes merged together with the content of this feature. Providing binaries (dll's) at this point may not work either since...
Hi All - It's too difficult to provide diffs/patches for this feature at this point. Patches are made against a specific svn...
[ EDIT: I can post a patch to svn 23209 if it makes inserting this into svn easier. I recently updated my workspace to 23209 and...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom