Archive (10 Viewers)

Archive for submitted code patches
See this post for a description of the bug: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/submit-patches-mediaportal-tv-server-etc-325/really-start-recording-live-point-77081/index2.html#post571425 This patch fixes: 1. LiveTV is stopped before the user actually has confirmed if / how he want's to view the recording. 2. When the user closes...
See this post for a description of the bug...
See this post for a description of the bug...
Replies
Views
Working on it, seems easy to fix. Patch submitted: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/submit-patches-mediaportal-tv-server-etc-325/recorded-tv-do-not-start-playback-when-dialog-canceled-77167/#post571812
Working on it, seems easy to fix. Patch submitted...
The case: Record something. While recording play the file. You two options: Start at the beginning or Start at the live point...
Replies
Views
Commited to svn24882. :thx: ! Simone
Commited to svn24882. :thx: ! Simone
There is a bug in MiniDisplayLibrary that causes swapped lines on the DM140GINK VFD display. In the device driver (DM140GINK.cs)...
Replies
Views
Thanks
Thanks
OK, finally figured the problem out. See...
Replies
Views
AW: TvEngine3: Import section doesn't import DVB-IP channels :thx: 0002663: Import section doesn't import DVB-IP channels - MediaPortal Bugtracker
AW: TvEngine3: Import section doesn't import DVB-IP channels :thx: 0002663: Import section doesn't import DVB-IP channels -...
Added section for handling import of DVBIP channels. Without this patch, channels are imported, but without url. All DVBIPChannel...
Replies
Views
install a svn snapshot or wait for the upcoming RC1 release... https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/untested-mediaportal-1-1-0-beta-svn-builds-268/mediaportal-svn-snapshot-01-08-2010-02-15h-revision-24669-rar-75857/
install a svn snapshot or wait for the upcoming RC1 release...
Hi, all. After creating this...
Replies
Views
AW: MySQL my.ini is still bad / not tuned :-) no problem :-)
AW: MySQL my.ini is still bad / not tuned :-) no problem :-)
Hi! The default my.ini which is installed with the MP installer isn't really optimized for MP. You can gain a lot more...
Replies
Views
Hi When using property #TV.Guide.Subtitle in the TVGuide skin and there is no subtile in EPG, #TV.Guide.Subtitle is displayed Patch adds #TV.Guide.Subtitle to PropertyManager.cs Best regards Henrik
Hi When using property #TV.Guide.Subtitle in the TVGuide skin and there is no subtile in EPG, #TV.Guide.Subtitle is displayed...
Hi When using property #TV.Guide.Subtitle in the TVGuide skin and there is no subtile in EPG, #TV.Guide.Subtitle is displayed...
Replies
Views
ah didn't have a look in this thread before i applied a fix. i moved the setting of the speed into Music Player, so the problem wouldn't have happened anymore. But thanks again Manfred for applying the fix.
ah didn't have a look in this thread before i applied a fix. i moved the setting of the speed into Music Player, so the problem...
Hi.. After this revision, If you play a TVRecorded show and wait until it finish MP closes without any message. Revision...
Replies
Views
Moved to https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/localization-mediaportal-deploytool-295/russian-ukrainian-string-id-fix-74792/#post547969
Moved to https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/localization-mediaportal-deploytool-295/russian-ukrainian-string-id-fix-74792/#post547969
Currently MPLanguageTool reverts to characters="255" while saving strings_xx.xml file for all languages, even those needidng higher...
Replies
Views
i still think that my fix is better than gibman - as his fix does not work when you select the option for singleseat but you're using multiseat and you don't want to use rtsp.
i still think that my fix is better than gibman - as his fix does not work when you select the option for singleseat but you're...
Hi! Since you've added the own section for debugsettings. Debugsetting usertsp = false does not work anymore. This happens...
Replies
Views
Set as rejected as per requested.
Set as rejected as per requested.
Hi Guys, Basically this is a simple path that will allow you to use other AAC-LATM compatible filters than monogram (i.e...
Replies
Views
Wait a minute...my fault. Copy paste = stupid errors ;)
Wait a minute...my fault. Copy paste = stupid errors ;)
Hi! When you have setup Prefer-AC3 but NOT Prefer-AC3 over language and you have a stream with MPEG and AC3 both with correct...
Replies
Views
Hi. Here it is. I also cleaned and commented a bit. Regards,
Hi. Here it is. I also cleaned and commented a bit. Regards,
Background: Discussed here...
Replies
Views
Dunno if it's possible and if it's much work but it would be nice to have shadows in textboxscrollup also. And also my vote for including fixes in SVN.
Dunno if it's possible and if it's much work but it would be nice to have shadows in textboxscrollup also. And also my vote for...
This patch adds the capability of all controls (as far as I can see) that draw text to natively (optionally) display a shadowed...
Replies
Views
Added a slightly different version of your path to svn24212. :thx: for pointing this out Simone
Added a slightly different version of your path to svn24212. :thx: for pointing this out Simone
I made patch for problem described by me here...
Replies
Views
Hi Andy, I know it´s working in your ajp_stage, but if it´s not working in official SVN it´s useless atm :(. I know we are in feature freeze.... but when it was approved it should be working as expected.
Hi Andy, I know it´s working in your ajp_stage, but if it´s not working in official SVN it´s useless atm :(. I know we are in...
This patch provides for an implementation of the GUICheckButton control (type=checkbutton). This control had a partial...
Replies
Views
Please check the audio formats those channels have. Gibman's issue is caused by the fact that AAC doesn't seem to work with ffdshow audio decoder.
Please check the audio formats those channels have. Gibman's issue is caused by the fact that AAC doesn't seem to work with ffdshow...
I have been testing to see if i could get the TS-Reader to connect with the microsoft DTV decoder. I changed the mediatype to...
Replies
Views
None? I thought we might have everything :S the perfect solution for us is : we check the state of #Play.Current.Artist, if is empty than we could easy change the #Play.Current.Title. Oder it destroy the right streamed Title (sky.fm and other). Or you can ask by DR Barometer whether they could have added the rights...
None? I thought we might have everything :S the perfect solution for us is : we check the state of #Play.Current.Artist, if is...
Hi. Problem: For webstreams in My Radio, like DR Barometer the channelname is extracted in BASS player from the URL, in this...
Replies
Views
Added to SVN24038. :thx: Simone
Added to SVN24038. :thx: Simone
This patch fixes IndexOutOfRangeException in imon lcd driver. Its because imon font has 255 characters, but when Mediaportal try to...
Replies
Views
So, it is.
So, it is.
Problem Unable to stream in multiseat if pcr_pid is different than video/audio/teletext/subtitle pid. Quick solution Leave...
Replies
Views
Dear Mark, Let's see what will happen on this patch, then. ;) The other patch is not finished yet, because it need a little rework, since some modified classes by the Team. And, for the moment, it's only a display information but, it could be useful later. You can see it here ...
Dear Mark, Let's see what will happen on this patch, then. ;) The other patch is not finished yet, because it need a little...
This patch lock the ability to remove TVChannels from "all channel" group. Discussed here ...
Replies
Views
thnx, commited to revision: 23952
thnx, commited to revision: 23952
Actually, card stay selected but, user can't see which card is. A simple change in properties Form do the trick. After...
Replies
Views
Hey, Mark, Just a big THANKS for the time you spend, trying MP become better each day. :thx: :)
Hey, Mark, Just a big THANKS for the time you spend, trying MP become better each day. :thx: :)
Side effect because of no "All Channels" group anymore in TV Channels. 1/ Start with a new install (Drop DB schema). 2/ Scan TV...
Replies
Views
ah, great, many thanks. :thx: I was on wrong svn status. Greetings Harley:)
ah, great, many thanks. :thx: I was on wrong svn status. Greetings Harley:)
Hi Most movie-viewers use posters in the movie-views, in "My Videos" or "Moving Pictures". Ideally they should be the same size...
Replies
Views
I think I might have found out why I'm getting this PMT error. When I scan for channels and using the "advanced tuning options" and "search for transponder list", some channels get the wrong frequency in the TuningDetail table. When scanning with a predefined channel list/transponder list, the channels get the correct frequency...
I think I might have found out why I'm getting this PMT error. When I scan for channels and using the "advanced tuning options"...
Hi, The following patch files will irradicate the PMT Timout errors and No PMT errors. One thing that I haven't included into...
Replies
Views
Yes, I agree. Guidelines are made to be followed and there should be a very good reason for not doing so.;)
Yes, I agree. Guidelines are made to be followed and there should be a very good reason for not doing so.;)
Hi Attached you will find a patch for MyMusicPlayingNow, and a proposal to fix another bug below this text. Reading up on...
Replies
Views
I have realized that there may be a frame timing issue that causes the fadelabel to jitter. If your horizontal scroll rate is too slow it will jitter. I have mine set to speed=3 and there is no jitter. I have not looked at what could be wrong in the logic yet but this is the root of the problem. So, for now increase your...
I have realized that there may be a frame timing issue that causes the fadelabel to jitter. If your horizontal scroll rate is too...
This patch offers the following two new features. I developed them together to meet a single (combined) objective and so I will...
Replies
Views
Thanks iosub for the heads-up! I will reject this patch because it includes redundant code. I've made an alternative fix which is in svn 23870. Let's hope it's working now! :) Thank you for your help. //johnzered
Thanks iosub for the heads-up! I will reject this patch because it includes redundant code. I've made an alternative fix which...
Hi after Build 23685, Revision: 23685 Author: johnzered Date: 13:07:35, sábado, 26 de septiembre de 2009 Message...
Replies
Views
I think we should consider exposing the channelname in the EPG too...that is one place it is really missing!
I think we should consider exposing the channelname in the EPG too...that is one place it is really missing!
Hi Problem The channelname of a programme is not available in scheduler, recorded tv and search in the TV Plugin. Solution...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom