Archive (3 Viewers)

Archive for submitted code patches
thx. Seems to work ok. committed. /gibman
thx. Seems to work ok. committed. /gibman
If you have a lot of schedules this patch speeds up tvprograminfo a lot as the loop is not used when the episode isn't scheduled at...
Replies
Views
thanks for your patch. 0003055: EpisodeInfo not used consistently - MediaPortal Bugtracker Ill commit it to SVN. /gibman
thanks for your patch. 0003055: EpisodeInfo not used consistently - MediaPortal Bugtracker Ill commit it to SVN. /gibman
Hi This patch adds EpisodeInfo to the deleting dialog, Resume dialog and g_player.currenttitle (Episodeinfo gets displayed in...
Replies
Views
AW: Fix for Problems with Folder.jpg for Pictures :thx:
AW: Fix for Problems with Folder.jpg for Pictures :thx:
Hi, i had many errors when the System was creating the folder.jpg for my very large pictures collection. See Thread. This Patch...
Replies
Views
Victory...at last! Thanks guys! :D
Victory...at last! Thanks guys! :D
Hi! This is a patch for an additional recording option. I call it "weekly everytime on channel X". I use it mostly for series...
Replies
Views
already patched since SVN 26115
already patched since SVN 26115
This is a third attempt :-) to have this feature accepted. In this implementation the references.xml file is leveraged. -----...
Replies
Views
No status update. Rejected. Feel free to contact me or Arion_p if this patch still aply. Simone
No status update. Rejected. Feel free to contact me or Arion_p if this patch still aply. Simone
on TVHome.cs 248 //Wake up the TV server, if required 285 //HandleWakeUpTvServer(); ---- IS COMMENTED so is not working...
Replies
Views
AW: Options for basic+normal home, only normal home and only basic home my living room runs on RC6, so there might be changes in 1.1.0...
AW: Options for basic+normal home, only normal home and only basic home my living room runs on RC6, so there might be changes in...
Hi! Sometimes you want to use only the basichome and not the normal home of a skin. With this patch from revs it is possible to...
Replies
Views
Re: Alt. fix for Mantis 0002629 Allow weekday names to be configured in the grabber f Patch is now in SVN 26374 Thanks for your contribution to MP.
Re: Alt. fix for Mantis 0002629 Allow weekday names to be configured in the grabber f Patch is now in SVN 26374 Thanks for your...
Hi, See my post in this topic...
Replies
Views
Hi m8, Need to restest something about auto audio selection setup in MP config. I will paste an update if it's doesn't work, thanks. Seb Edit : we need to change some part but it's only for the FFDshow patch, so all is good :)
Hi m8, Need to restest something about auto audio selection setup in MP config. I will paste an update if it's doesn't work...
Hi, This patch is to set Audio language by detection of LCID with IAMStreamSelect Interface. Cheers, Seb.
Replies
Views
I looked into the patch but it will break thumbnail search and showing also on local drives (My Music will also be affected by this ie. no cover for albums anymore from folder.jpg). Together with this, video thumbnail creation will not work anymore on any video, local or network so it can't be approved like this. Anyway, concerning...
I looked into the patch but it will break thumbnail search and showing also on local drives (My Music will also be affected by this...
Here is another patch that helps speed up directory searches on network shares - its related to the patch below...
Replies
Views
committed into SVN
committed into SVN
Hi This patches add UTF8 BOM headers to Mediaportal and tvserver log files and add bom check to mptail to support non english...
Replies
Views
implemented in SVN 26369
implemented in SVN 26369
Hello, excuse me for my english. I'm French... I've seen into the latest version of Mediaportal (1.1.0 RC1), You've added...
Replies
Views
Not in MP1 scope. :sorry: Simone
Not in MP1 scope. :sorry: Simone
It seems you finished the scanning part modifications, now. - I added Signal level and Signal quality displayed as numeric values...
Replies
Views
Fixed in svn2636. HF Wiki Docs: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/15_Customization/00_Configuration/21_DVD_Discs%2f%2f%2f%2fImages
Fixed in svn2636. HF Wiki Docs...
Because of feature freeze patch is the easiest way for people in need to have this included. This patch will enable CC for DVD. Enjoy.
Replies
Views
commited to svn26359. :thx: again for your work Simone
commited to svn26359. :thx: again for your work Simone
Problem: mpegsplitter and mpc-hc splitter return different formatted strings for the audio and subtitle tracks. Solution: Properly...
Replies
Views
Thank you m8 :) Armand find the fix :) thanks to him :)
Thank you m8 :) Armand find the fix :) thanks to him :)
Problem : Filter that use IAMStreamSelect Fonction make Conflict when many filter are in the Graph like MPEG MPC Splitter and...
Replies
Views
Thx Sebastii 0003035: Patch for chapter list support - MediaPortal Bugtracker
Thx Sebastii 0003035: Patch for chapter list support - MediaPortal Bugtracker
Hi, This is the patch to permit to get and display chapter list for ripped movie and can be use too with BDHandler Plugin for...
Replies
Views
Fixed in SVN 26337 by Bavarian. Simone
Fixed in SVN 26337 by Bavarian. Simone
This small patch allows a closing dialog window to animate using the usual rules for specifying animation. The patch simply calls...
Replies
Views
^ +1 and please add the documentation including screenshot(s) to the Skin Changes Wiki page. Thanks!
^ +1 and please add the documentation including screenshot(s) to the Skin Changes Wiki page. Thanks!
This is a simple patch to allow skinner to provide images for the grouped index pages in music. Result in Maya would look like...
Replies
Views
re: Add copy&paste function to imon font editor Added to svn26339: 0003028: [MiniDisplay] Add copy&paste function to iMon font editor - MediaPortal Bugtracker. :thx: Simone
re: Add copy&paste function to imon font editor Added to svn26339: 0003028: [MiniDisplay] Add copy&paste function to iMon font...
Imon lcd display driver has ability to edit display fonts. But is missing copy& paste function, so is hardly usable. This patch...
Replies
Views
I wouldn't want to put any patch into SVN that is known to cause regression :P
I wouldn't want to put any patch into SVN that is known to cause regression :P
Hi! My problem occurs only with an enabled dvb epg grabber and two tv cards. One of them is an analog card which I only use during...
Replies
Views
:thx:
:thx:
Hi devs and community, TvServer normally if has an error when tuning a channel for timeshifting, then loops to try all the free...
Replies
Views
OK, I see that EpisodeInfo is on the scheduler screen... I guess I always ignore the EpisodeInfo because it has too much useless information (seriesId.episodeNum.episodePart)... seriesId is useless as is episodePart. But, you're correct that a patch is not really required given that the information is already available in...
OK, I see that EpisodeInfo is on the scheduler screen... I guess I always ignore the EpisodeInfo because it has too much useless...
EDIT: After the comments from hkjensen, I'd like to withdraw this patch. THanks...
Replies
Views
0003007: WakeupSystem (wol) timeout is too short - MediaPortal Bugtracker
0003007: WakeupSystem (wol) timeout is too short - MediaPortal Bugtracker
This is a patch for a non excisting mantis .... Hope no one gets pisses. The current timeout for the wake on lan is set at 10...
Replies
Views
Hi @ll, I suggest a simpler way to solve - temporary till new version:) - this issue without alter typical configuration of MySQL on Linux (since I'm also using MySql on a QNAP TS439 just to make some test with MP...). You can create an updatable view "program" connecting to your MpTvDb DataBase (f.e. example using mysql) and...
Hi @ll, I suggest a simpler way to solve - temporary till new version:) - this issue without alter typical configuration of...
Since r25307, the query on line 948 of TVLibrary/TVDatabase/Program.cs is broken on MySQL: It states Update program instead of...
Replies
Views
Re: [TVE3] Adding HW PIDs filtering for SkyStar2 cards family (mandatory for SkyStar- Hi, Rara Avis! Please upload TVlibrary.dll for final release 1.1... Much Thanks
Re: [TVE3] Adding HW PIDs filtering for SkyStar2 cards family (mandatory for SkyStar- Hi, Rara Avis! Please upload TVlibrary.dll...
Problem: TechniSat SkyStar S2 (aka SS2 ver 3.3, DVB-S2 capable) shows black screen with channels from most DVB-S2 transponders in...
Replies
Views
As far as i've understood, scaling (which includes stretching the videos to the correct aspect ratio) is essentially done by MediaPortal and not by the renderer part of the Graph (that functionality seems indeed requested off by MediaPortal code). So workaround is to make Mediaportal know the correct aspect ratio (thats what currently...
As far as i've understood, scaling (which includes stretching the videos to the correct aspect ratio) is essentially done by...
The tsreader only triggered onformatchange event on resolutionchanges within the stream not aspect-only changes. Due to good code...
Replies
Views
I must have missed something during my test. Thx to Catavolt that spotted the null ref. Patch reverted and rejected. Simone
I must have missed something during my test. Thx to Catavolt that spotted the null ref. Patch reverted and rejected. Simone
Hi there My latest change in the patch on GUIMultiImage never got implemented...
Replies
Views
Romuz confirmed it's already fixed. Simone
Romuz confirmed it's already fixed. Simone
Hi When you have a DVB-S2 channels and go to channel mappings and current card without S2 checkmark set, you need to say ok to...
Replies
Views
commited to 1.1.1 branch (svn26141) :thx: for coding ! Simone
commited to 1.1.1 branch (svn26141) :thx: for coding ! Simone
Hi While creating an installer for Danish TV & Radio Logos, the installer crashes when trying to copy files with special danish...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom