Archive (4 Viewers)

In SVN
In SVN
Seems that string 1201 and 1211 is missing in strings_no.XML (I compared the whole list, and these are the only once missing)...
Replies
Views
In SVN 28173 :thx:
In SVN 28173 :thx:
Updated the strings_tr.xml to latest SVN as of today. MediaPortal.DeployTool.tr-TR.resx is unchanged and still up-to-date. 5...
Replies
Views
Added to SVN
Added to SVN
Updated the strings_tr.xml to latest SVN as of today. MediaPortal.DeployTool.tr-TR.resx is unchanged and still up-to-date. 2...
Replies
Views
Added to SVN
Added to SVN
Updated the strings_tr.xml to latest SVN as of today. MediaPortal.DeployTool.tr-TR.resx is unchanged and still up-to-date.
Replies
Views
Hi, can't promise that this will be part of the beta as we are already testing an internal build. The RC will have definitely have it included.
Hi, can't promise that this will be part of the beta as we are already testing an internal build. The RC will have definitely...
Updated the strings_tr.xml to latest SVN as of today. MediaPortal.DeployTool.tr-TR.resx is unchanged and still up-to-date. 7...
Replies
Views
Thanks. Will obey that rule next time ;)
Thanks. Will obey that rule next time ;)
Updated the strings_tr.xml to latest SVN as of today. MediaPortal.DeployTool.tr-TR.resx is unchanged and still up-to-date.
Replies
Views
Added to SVN :thx:
Hello I have uppdated the Swedish translation /Anders
Replies
Views
Sure it is, but to keep an overview of what's merged to master, we always change the thread prefix to 'Accepted'. If you then add updated tuning details to that thread, we often will miss the alerts, and the language files won't be included :( Maybe we should make an archive folder ;)
Sure it is, but to keep an overview of what's merged to master, we always change the thread prefix to 'Accepted'. If you then add...
Here is updated Ukrainian transaltion for MediaPortal 1.0.1 I have also added it as a patch in tracker -...
Replies
Views
Done :)
Done :)
Hi I have updated the Swedish translation for MP 1.5.0 Feedback welcome before the release of 1.5.0, preliminary, at the end of...
Replies
Views
Added ;)
Added ;)
I have updated the Swedish translation for MP 1.8.0 Feedback welcome /mrj //Edit 2014-08-18 Updated strings_sv.xml with the...
Replies
Views
commited also the MP part. Thread closed to avoid confusion. Feel free to open a new one if you have other changes. Simone
commited also the MP part. Thread closed to avoid confusion. Feel free to open a new one if you have other changes. Simone
Hi, Added two missing strings to the swedish language files for both MP and the deploytool.
Replies
Views
Approving for 1.3.0alpha. Cannot check, so have to assume that these are okay.
Approving for 1.3.0alpha. Cannot check, so have to assume that these are okay.
See attached file. Emph
Replies
Views
(y)TOP
(y)TOP
Added all of the new strings that were previously missing This is for 1.3.0 only!
Replies
Views
In SVN 28171 :thx:
In SVN 28171 :thx:
Hi! New version of the file. It is based on the lastest revision to date. Regards
Replies
Views
Added to SVN
Added to SVN
Hi! New version of the spanish translation. It is based on the lastest revision to date. Regards
Replies
Views
Re: Updated Russian translation for MP (27.08.2011) In SVN 28172 :thx:
Re: Updated Russian translation for MP (27.08.2011) In SVN 28172 :thx:
updated translation to SVN r28087 - latest changes to strings_en.xml up to date 05.09.2011. Based on file from Romuz (SVN r27582)...
Replies
Views
Added to SVN
Added to SVN
:)
Replies
Views
spam deleted :)
spam deleted :)
Also beg to apply utils.patch ...
Replies
Views
I'm sorry, but this is an incorrect translation into Russian for example: (partly in Russian) 1) <String id="167">FTP сервер:</String> correctly "FTP-сервер" 2) <String id="278">-Важно!- для лучшего качества, придайте прямоугольнику квадратную форму</String> correctly "Важно!_- для лучшего качества, придайте прямоугольнику...
I'm sorry, but this is an incorrect translation into Russian for example: (partly in Russian) 1) <String id="167">FTP...
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/attachments/mediaportal-1-1-0-rc-3-4-519/63212d1275625222-video-playback-start-no-seek-time-displ...
Replies
Views
Added to SVN
Added to SVN
Hi Added some missing rows.
Replies
Views
Correct. These links are listed. What I meant was the text above the links. I don't remember how it goes, but something about visiting those links. If it's not necessary for translation I can skip it.
Correct. These links are listed. What I meant was the text above the links. I don't remember how it goes, but something about...
:)
Replies
Views
added
added
Here's an updated Polish translation for MediaPortal. I added missing strings and corrected some mistakes. :oops: I made...
Replies
Views
OK added to SVN, thx for the update. Regards Roy
OK added to SVN, thx for the update. Regards Roy
Hi! This is a updated version of the norwegian .xml file :)
Replies
Views
Corrected a lot of really bad translations for 1.3 beta.
Corrected a lot of really bad translations for 1.3 beta.
Added two missing strings and updateded some other translations. I haven't gone through all off the strings, but I will update...
Replies
Views
Maybe :D Added to SVN, next time pls start one thread per translation update :thx:
Maybe :D Added to SVN, next time pls start one thread per translation update :thx:
I have fixed several mistakes and missing parts in spanish translation of Media Portal. Here is the file (according to MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
Dear MediaPortal Team, I did update the language strings_nl file for Dutch and it would be nice when the file can be added to...
Replies
Views
In SVN 25198.
In SVN 25198.
Hello here is uppdated files for Swedish /Anders
Replies
Views
According to this wikipedia page (and to my own knowledge) they shall always be spelled with lower-case. However I believe that those strings are used in the beginning of a sentence. Then they shall of course begin with a capital letter. I haven't confirmed that they are always used in the beginning of a sentence but I figured the one...
According to this wikipedia page (and to my own knowledge) they shall always be spelled with lower-case. However I believe that...
Hi, * Added 9 missing strings and corrected typos/errors for the DeployTool. * Added 109 missing strings and corrected...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom