Black & White 1080p (11 Viewers)

Ive been using these icons for a while now. They look REALY classy :D THanks. !!!
Ive been using these icons for a while now. They look REALY classy :D THanks. !!!
Basichome icons from MediaDesign on deviantART - HP Dock Icon Set
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 medialogos in osd DE
ah oke thanks buddy i use latest svn of mp btw
ah oke thanks buddy i use latest svn of mp btw
aj1405 the latest svn of mediaportal has also an option to integrate medialogos in the video.osd can you please a look at it...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MediaPortal 1.1.0 DE
Black & White 1080 progress for MediaPortal 1.1.0 support: Issue 131 - black-white-1080 - MediaPortal 1.1.0 - Project Hosting on Google Code This issue will be updated continuously as MediaPortal 1.1.0 features are added to Black & White 1080. Please use this thread to report back MediaPortal 1.1.0 and Black & White 1080...
Black & White 1080 progress for MediaPortal 1.1.0 support: Issue 131 - black-white-1080 - MediaPortal 1.1.0 - Project Hosting on...
Black & White 1080 progress for MediaPortal 1.1.0 support: Issue 131 - black-white-1080 - MediaPortal 1.1.0 - Project Hosting on...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 meteo.hr skinfile DE
This is the skinfile for croatian weather forecast plugin meteo.hr.. I'll keep it up to date here..
This is the skinfile for croatian weather forecast plugin meteo.hr.. I'll keep it up to date here..
Replies
Views
Hi, Will have a look later today......... Will try and find out how to replicate exactly etc, also if BLUE3 has similar. have to say though, this is a brand new install, no customization. What I do notice is that I do get the click sound affect when I hit the remote (Hauppauge 45 button), it's just that there is no reaction...
Hi, Will have a look later today......... Will try and find out how to replicate exactly etc, also if BLUE3 has similar...
Hi all, Black & White 1080 V1.6. BUG 1:- I made a new Group (TV Channels) called EPG and selected it by pressing "i" on my...
Replies
Views
I which screen/plugin do you have this problem?
I which screen/plugin do you have this problem?
Tried out your skin, but I found that the view "album" is not there (list is displayed). (When switching viewtypes, big icons...
Replies
Views
Well, I decided to go for StreamedMP, as darker skins looks better on my LCD due to the pixelerror. I made the Aeon-like BHS easy to configure, and if anyone want to continue the above mod, I'd suggest using this as a starter: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/streamedmp-301/basichome-aeon-mod-streamedmp-53985/index3.html#post390760
Well, I decided to go for StreamedMP, as darker skins looks better on my LCD due to the pixelerror. I made the Aeon-like BHS easy...
First: :thx: aj1405 for this great skin! I've had some problems with light skins (like Aeon) on my LCD, and haven't used B&W...
Replies
Views
sry... fixed... my fault
sry... fixed... my fault
Hi all I created a mod for B and W 1080 Basichome Screen with the new plugin Drive Free Space Plugin released by SilentExcept...
Replies
Views
Download the attatched file and replace file in C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Black & White 1080
Download the attatched file and replace file in C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Black & White 1080
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Mod: MePo menu DE
Download and replace files in C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Black & White 1080\Media
Download and replace files in C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Black & White 1080\Media
Replies
Views
Hi, I didn't like having the music overlay show the visualization, and instead wanted to see the cd cover for each song being played. The problem was, when I took it out, if I navigated to a screen with a video window (ie tv home or tv guide), that window would stay present when I navigated away. To get around this, I edited those...
Hi, I didn't like having the music overlay show the visualization, and instead wanted to see the cd cover for each song being...
Hi, I didn't like having the music overlay show the visualization, and instead wanted to see the cd cover for each song being...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Mod: Real life DE
Real life icons and hover images for basichome, home, plugins and menus. Link: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/black-white-1080p-286/modifications-48727/
Real life icons and hover images for basichome, home, plugins and menus. Link...
Real life icons and hover images for basichome, home, plugins and menus. Link...
Replies
Views
Hi all I modified the TV Series page that is has now more focus on the background fanart :) so that the fanart is more vissible in TV series plugin :D ;) attached are the files you just have to replace them with your old files panel_900.png goes in black an white folder MEDIA TVseries.xml goes in BLACK AND WHITE FOLDER and be...
Hi all I modified the TV Series page that is has now more focus on the background fanart :) so that the fanart is more vissible...
Hi all I modified the TV Series page that is has now more focus on the background fanart :) so that the fanart is more vissible...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Modifications DE
New Mod Moving Pictures Skin v.0.1 New Moving Pictures Skin
New Mod Moving Pictures Skin v.0.1 New Moving Pictures Skin
Large Glowing Credit: chrisvilla The current layout of the menu was too busy for my usage, so I decided to trim it down to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Modifications DE
Christmas Requirements: Black & White 1080 v1.3 Description: Christmas theme
Christmas Requirements: Black & White 1080 v1.3 Description: Christmas theme
Here you’ll find modification for Black & White 1080. Please read the requirements, description and instructions (if any)...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Modifying my videos DE
Ok! you guys change it for the better! I'm not that good in programming but it works for me the way it is now ;)
Ok! you guys change it for the better! I'm not that good in programming but it works for me the way it is now ;)
Modifying my videos I really adore this skin! Is there a way for me to modify the My videos screen? I would really like the...
Replies
Views
Yes, I will test as soon as I can. I have to rebuild my HTPC becasue of a directx issue.
Yes, I will test as soon as I can. I have to rebuild my HTPC becasue of a directx issue.
Would it be possible to add skin support for Skype and Media Slayer plugins? I am not good at all with making skins and just...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Movin Pictures default layout (1 Viewer) DE
I made this layout by myself but i have hardcoded russian strings and not test on 1080 screen yet. Maybe finish later if needed.
I made this layout by myself but i have hardcoded russian strings and not test on 1080 screen yet. Maybe finish later if needed.
Is any ability to use this mod https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/black-white-1080p-286/modifications-74482/#post545377 work with...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Moving pictures DE
thanks for the skin. awesome... :thx: is it Moving pictures supported because I've a lot of problem...
thanks for the skin. awesome... :thx: is it Moving pictures supported because I've a lot of problem...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Moving Pictures DE
just use the generic skin goes with it. it'll be fine
just use the generic skin goes with it. it'll be fine
I was wondering if it would be possible to make the filmstrip view in moving pictures more like the skin that the plug-in comes...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
I like the current one. But I'm not too sure about the placement of the Play button. Took me quite a while to spot it! Kmay I suggest putting it above the clock, and having a button similar to the second set of pictures?
I like the current one. But I'm not too sure about the placement of the Play button. Took me quite a while to spot it! Kmay I...
After my initial release of Moving Pictures I’ve had a second look at the Movie Details. The current page is just the same as the...
Replies
Views
I really like the Moving Pictures plugin and the only problem I have with it is how it lists the movies in list view. I just have too many movies to have them all lumped together in one big list, it becomes very chaotic. The physical movie files are sorted in category-folders and I would like to have this folder view in Moving...
I really like the Moving Pictures plugin and the only problem I have with it is how it lists the movies in list view. I just...
I really like the Moving Pictures plugin and the only problem I have with it is how it lists the movies in list view. I just...
Replies
Views
According to the Moving Picture documentation this variable should work. I can see that the problem has been reported over in the Moving Picture thread.
According to the Moving Picture documentation this variable should work. I can see that the problem has been reported over in...
Hi, :thx: for your phantastic skin. However, a have a small problem. Since Moving Pictures 0.6.1 the "Watched" flag on the...
Replies
Views
Would be nice indeed to see something like this in b&w skin. Same goes for mytvseries.... :)
Would be nice indeed to see something like this in b&w skin. Same goes for mytvseries.... :)
Hi aj1405 maybe you can update the skin file that it looks a little like the second image file i attached but then offcourse in...
Replies
Views
Download and replace existing files in the Black & White 1080 skin folder
Download and replace existing files in the Black & White 1080 skin folder
Replies
Views
#MovingPictures.SelectedMo..... is a error in the plugin Filters, settings... is not implemented yet. They should be working in the next version of Moving Pictures.
#MovingPictures.SelectedMo..... is a error in the plugin Filters, settings... is not implemented yet. They should be working in...
In moving pictures the play count and the user rating doesn't'work, it says #MovingPictures.SelectedMo..... And i can't go to...
Replies
Views
I've got it, thanks for you help, did get me in the right place with the xml code, but i've added a line to offset the thumnail off the screen. <control> <description>Movie List</description> <type>listcontrol</type> <id>50</id> <posX>40</posX>...
I've got it, thanks for you help, did get me in the right place with the xml code, but i've added a line to offset the thumnail off...
Hi all, Great skin i'm converted to it, looks amazing on my big tv! But does anybody know how to get rid of the small icons...
Replies
Views
Just for completeness sake, hjbaard's problem was caused by missing blue3 skin. MP needs the default blue3 skin for some internal checks and it should not be deleted. Anyone else here with this problem remaining?
Just for completeness sake, hjbaard's problem was caused by missing blue3 skin. MP needs the default blue3 skin for some internal...
Hi, I am really happy with the Skin. Unfortunately, I messed something up during the different updates of MP and B&W...
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/black-white-1080p-286/black-white-1080-beta-version-mediaportal-1-2-0-beta-96242/
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/black-white-1080p-286/black-white-1080-beta-version-mediaportal-1-2-0-beta-96242/
Hope to see new MP 1.2 beta compatible version of my favorite skin.
Replies
Views
oke m8 thanks for the info
oke m8 thanks for the info
Hi aj1405 First off all :thx: for your super skin im using it on my htpc and its one of the best now my questions is the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom