Feature Requests (10 Viewers)

This is a repost in feature requests as I originally submitted it as a bug but it is intended behaviour. Love the new MP2.1 Pre2. I've actually switched from MP1! The time slider doesn't appear for remote control commands, "play", "pause", "rewind", "fast forward", "skip forward", "skip back" etc. when watching live or recorded TV...
This is a repost in feature requests as I originally submitted it as a bug but it is intended behaviour. Love the new MP2.1 Pre2...
This is a repost in feature requests as I originally submitted it as a bug but it is intended behaviour. Love the new MP2.1 Pre2...
Replies
Views
You can, in principle, use "Local Media Navigation" for this. This browsing bypasses the ML and does a on-the-fly media detection and metadata extraction. This is slower than reading DB of course. But it's not exactly what you want. You will need to register a media source, so your media is imported into ML. So a real solution is...
You can, in principle, use "Local Media Navigation" for this. This browsing bypasses the ML and does a on-the-fly media detection...
Hello i want to know if it's possible to set an shared folder on MP2 server but without use the database, and provide only acces...
Replies
Views
not for series and not in the quality of anidb.net
not for series and not in the quality of anidb.net
If possibe as soon as the option to select different sources for mapped Series / Movies shares it would be cool to have andb.net...
Replies
Views
Is someone of the devs planning the integration of HbbTV in the TV-Feature of MP2. A function i use often on my Smart TV. With the colored Button (red, green yellow, blue) i would prefect the feature list of MP2
Is someone of the devs planning the integration of HbbTV in the TV-Feature of MP2. A function i use often on my Smart TV. With the...
Is someone of the devs planning the integration of HbbTV in the TV-Feature of MP2. A function i use often on my Smart TV. With the...
Replies
Views
It's in Jira: MP2-171 I will at some point start to understand the WiX installer. Not being a dev things are slightly more difficult for me than they would be for Morpheus :barefoot:
It's in Jira: MP2-171 I will at some point start to understand the WiX installer. Not being a dev things are slightly more...
I came across this while looking for something else. I remember having uninstalled MP2 there were files left behind I had to go...
Replies
Views
The empty menu is another thing, which I need to capture in Jira... :) What I am actually asking is a possibility to change the view for News (and maybe other plugins) for which view is fixed to Raster by default. I'll open a Jira for this as feature request. EDIT: MP2-569 Implementation of flexible views for News (and other...
The empty menu is another thing, which I need to capture in Jira... :) What I am actually asking is a possibility to change the...
News are displayed as raster view by default. There is no other view available and when you open the respective menu (bottom right)...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Picture rotation DE
IMHO this is required for practical but mainly for user acceptance reasons. MediaPortal 2 should be able to rotate pictures so that they display in the correct orientation.
IMHO this is required for practical but mainly for user acceptance reasons. MediaPortal 2 should be able to rotate pictures so that...
Is there any possibility to permanently rotate pictures from within the picture section of the GUI?
Replies
Views
IIRC there is such feature in TVE3.5 (added by gibman in first reworks). So we have to wait until it is there, because TVE3 is under code freeze.
IIRC there is such feature in TVE3.5 (added by gibman in first reworks). So we have to wait until it is there, because TVE3 is...
Hi. Other PVR tools are offering possibilities to schedule recordings based on keywords. E.g. record all programs that have...
Replies
Views
I think, you are talking about WASAPI (Windows Audio Session API). It is already working for AUDIO. You can configure it in "Audio Player". Unfortunately there ar some bugs with HiRes Audiofiles. I hope, the issues will bew fixed soon.
I think, you are talking about WASAPI (Windows Audio Session API). It is already working for AUDIO. You can configure it in "Audio...
First thanks for the great work (y) MP2.1 works besides a few issues very well with me. Regarding the issues I want to test a bit...
Replies
Views
As a past user of Windows Media Centre I'm loving the new WMC skin. It did get me thinking however of the screensaver that it used to have - It was a black & white photo wall that randomly scrolled up/down then zoomed into a photo and colourised it: I realise that getting something like this for MP is a big ask and is more of a...
As a past user of Windows Media Centre I'm loving the new WMC skin. It did get me thinking however of the screensaver that it used...
As a past user of Windows Media Centre I'm loving the new WMC skin. It did get me thinking however of the screensaver that it used...
Replies
Views
I like the idea. As we now do have a record indicator, this could be easy to implement.
I like the idea. As we now do have a record indicator, this could be easy to implement.
Hi. It would be great if the tray icon of the service monitor can have a third colour (probably red) to show if the Server actually...
Replies
Views
The TV Server configuration frontend is essentially the one from MP1, however, MP2 may offer different functionalities. Thumbnails are created through a different mechanism and these settings have no effect. @morpheus_xx : can such options be greyed out in the future? @Brownard : would we consider to implement 2x2 recording...
The TV Server configuration frontend is essentially the one from MP1, however, MP2 may offer different functionalities. Thumbnails...
In MP2 Spr. '16, I have 2 columns and 2 rows set in TV Configuration, Recording, Thumbs. However, I only get one large preview...
Replies
Views
Thanks. Controlling the Server by App would be perfect. Is this possible with the build added here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/plugin-mp2extended.132322/page-74 ?
Thanks. Controlling the Server by App would be perfect. Is this possible with the build added here...
Hi, Do we already have some web interface for MP2 or is there any plans to have that kind of? So that you could schedule recording...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am one of the lucky guys who has the recuring problem, that after each bigger update many system configurations are reseted or worst totally currupted. F.ex. I am using the (K)N version of Windows, where the "Media Feature Pack für die N- und KN-Versionen" has to be installed, because mediaportal cannot work otherwise...
Hi, I am one of the lucky guys who has the recuring problem, that after each bigger update many system configurations are reseted...
Hi, I am one of the lucky guys who has the recuring problem, that after each bigger update many system configurations are reseted...
Replies
Views
I'm not sure how difficult it is to convert a full windows application to an app or if this is even possible, but it would be great to have a universal windows platform app. I'm primarily interested in an Xbox One app. Since WP is on Windows, I assume that would be a lot easier than writing an app for Amazon Fire or Roku.
I'm not sure how difficult it is to convert a full windows application to an app or if this is even possible, but it would be great...
I'm not sure how difficult it is to convert a full windows application to an app or if this is even possible, but it would be great...
Replies
Views
I could even program it in #C I believe :) But I have no idea about the header in #C and how things are connected. Would be nice beeing able to calculate this directly in xmal, with my proposed math converter it would be. Let's see. Yes, I think a user should even be able to define what "recent" means. I have 2 weeks in my head...
I could even program it in #C I believe :) But I have no idea about the header in #C and how things are connected. Would be nice...
Hello, I would really like to be able to build a custom filter for a movies in MP2... Ultimately what I am after is the ability...
Replies
Views
Yes, but this is NOT what I want to have. I want to have a note/requester/sign pop up when new postings in subscribed threads or new PM are posted, not a newsticker that is constantly been running through on the bottom without ever being noticed... In principle I want to have this part of the forum page inside the MP2 GUI: (Without...
Yes, but this is NOT what I want to have. I want to have a note/requester/sign pop up when new postings in subscribed threads or...
Hi. Can we have a notice about new postings and/or new PM from the forum inside the MP2 GUI? With this and the (proposed) Whats...
Replies
Views
Hi. As I'm a heavy user of What's App and I most of the time are using the Web-Browser version I would love to have a plugin that informs me when a new message arrives and, if possible, let me read it directly inside MP2. Can such a plugin be done and, if yes, is there someone who may have an eye on it?
Hi. As I'm a heavy user of What's App and I most of the time are using the Web-Browser version I would love to have a plugin that...
Hi. As I'm a heavy user of What's App and I most of the time are using the Web-Browser version I would love to have a plugin that...
Replies
Views
Me too, im sure this would help me finding all my TV channels....
Me too, im sure this would help me finding all my TV channels....
Please add the possibility to select the "Network ID" when using the "search for transponder list" option with DVB-C scanning (and...
Replies
Views
Check out the tvwishlist plugin, that should do what you want. More powerful than tivos tvwishlist, I think it's being developed for mp2.
Check out the tvwishlist plugin, that should do what you want. More powerful than tivos tvwishlist, I think it's being developed...
I'm a BTV user that is trying to find a new Media / PVR solution. In comparing the solutions, and related to this topic, BTV...
Replies
Views
Hello :) I hope there will be support for Airstar2 WDM driver with Slim TV - NativeTV 3.5 in future I´m new at mediaportal and don´t want to setup a MP1 Server for live TV. At the moment the NativeTV 3.5 works only with the (instable) Airstar2 BDA Driver. When i have installed the WDM driver and try to scan for channels the hole...
Hello :) I hope there will be support for Airstar2 WDM driver with Slim TV - NativeTV 3.5 in future I´m new at mediaportal and...
Hello :) I hope there will be support for Airstar2 WDM driver with Slim TV - NativeTV 3.5 in future I´m new at mediaportal and...
Replies
Views
Hi, the option to change refreshrate via batch (like in MP1) would be great.;)
Hi, the option to change refreshrate via batch (like in MP1) would be great.;)
Dynamic refresh rate changing does not seem to work in TV, even though it works fine for video files between 24/50/60 hz, and MP2...
Replies
Views
I didn't consider the MP metadata, used to using the wdtv units which d/l their own mcebuddy itself can also w/l show info but I don't use that function much. even still unless it somehow used exact same xml structure it would just add un-needed files to directory. shoot guess I'll keep just using the wd units (got plenty of them...
I didn't consider the MP metadata, used to using the wdtv units which d/l their own mcebuddy itself can also w/l show info but I...
this actually applies to both versions really. the database stores the .ts extension in table, I use mcebuddy to monitor recording...
Replies
Views
Is it possible that MP2 will normaliz the volume level for each LiveTV channel? Some are very quiet, others extreme loud compared to the others. I know for MP1 is a plugin available for this job, but it would be great as a standard feature in MP2.
Is it possible that MP2 will normaliz the volume level for each LiveTV channel? Some are very quiet, others extreme loud compared...
Is it possible that MP2 will normaliz the volume level for each LiveTV channel? Some are very quiet, others extreme loud compared...
Replies
Views
Install_01 replacement screenshot Also added screenshot if you click the Quit Button
Install_01 replacement screenshot Also added screenshot if you click the Quit Button
Will the double licence agreement issue be fixed at some point?
Replies
Views
Hi. ! is easily possible right now. 2-4 are often asked for (including myself) but those features needs some basic technologies to be developed first. This definitely will come, but I can't tell you when.
Hi. ! is easily possible right now. 2-4 are often asked for (including myself) but those features needs some basic technologies to...
It would be SUPER and practical ... 1) if the TV series would be organized with 'folders' for each year (and not all episodes were...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 tooltips, please DE
That was a general reaction after I closed the wiki and got an adult beverage. I will have to go back and look again. What I'm looking for in particular is a tooltip that indicates that a certain screen element is clickable and hints as to what it does. I've gotten click-happy trying to figure out what works and what doesn't. I...
That was a general reaction after I closed the wiki and got an adult beverage. I will have to go back and look again. What I'm...
I find that things I think are buttons have no effect when clicked and the buttons I recognize have 'tech' titles that don't help...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Movie Poster Output DE
well there u go, would be extremely easy to have a monitor with random movie posters.
well there u go, would be extremely easy to have a monitor with random movie posters.
Im wondering if MP2 can have an option where it will display random movie posters (in a separate monitor connected in the same...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I haven't actually tried how it looks with MP 2, but at least with MP 1 it's sometimes difficult to know if skipping to the next timeline marker moved to the correct position when using ComSkip. Since commercial detection is not perfect, sometimes it happens that I accidentally skip way too far forward and it kind of spoils...
Hi All, I haven't actually tried how it looks with MP 2, but at least with MP 1 it's sometimes difficult to know if skipping to...
Hi All, I haven't actually tried how it looks with MP 2, but at least with MP 1 it's sometimes difficult to know if skipping to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Add http streaming DE
Ok thank you sdf
Ok thank you sdf
Hi. I hope that future native TV server will offer http streaming which would, for sure, help for live TV over DLNA.
Replies
Views
Top Bottom