Feature Requests (15 Viewers)

Well @morpheus_xx you were right, i ticked the box to "force standby" in PowerScheduler. My fault, didn't remember using this option. Now, the servers stays awake.So my "problem" is solved this way, TV server is present when I need it. But I think the underlying questions remains: Does TV server need to stay awake if I am watching...
Well @morpheus_xx you were right, i ticked the box to "force standby" in PowerScheduler. My fault, didn't remember using this...
Hey guys, the wol of MP2 server on client startup works well. I'm very happy to get this feautre implemented directly in MP2. But...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Trailers for MP2 DE
Bump. ;-P
Bump. ;-P
Well done guys. Is there any update on the implementation of trailers? Currently i use mepo 1 and any movies that are added...
Replies
Views
is it possible to switch to a different channel as the program starts automatically. and create a list of programs to switch to throughout the day, without switching manually.
is it possible to switch to a different channel as the program starts automatically. and create a list of programs to switch to...
is it possible to switch to a different channel as the program starts automatically. and create a list of programs to switch to...
Replies
Views
Hi. I like to suggest some additions to filenames for local fanart, based on new Kodi naming schemes. This way MP2 is fully compatible with any preparation tool like tMM, Ember and so on. Aside this it would make my work on Media-Buddy much easier. First, allow "landscape.jpg" as name for movie thunbs. Right now it is "thumb.jpg"...
Hi. I like to suggest some additions to filenames for local fanart, based on new Kodi naming schemes. This way MP2 is fully...
Hi. I like to suggest some additions to filenames for local fanart, based on new Kodi naming schemes. This way MP2 is fully...
Replies
Views
MP2 should have a setting option for clients to sync/overwrite all settings with the master client/server settings. Thats usefull if all clients should have the same plugins and basic settings like the master client/server. Please make that independent from the user-management if thats possible, because I do not use the...
MP2 should have a setting option for clients to sync/overwrite all settings with the master client/server settings. Thats usefull...
MP2 should have a setting option for clients to sync/overwrite all settings with the master client/server settings. Thats usefull...
Replies
Views
I would recommend not to because it breaks DiSEqC support. Just my 2c.
I would recommend not to because it breaks DiSEqC support. Just my 2c.
There was a modified TV Library DLL for MP1 in this thread Digital Devices: cascaded CAM support, that works perfectyi with...
Replies
Views
@Nikki Locke , as you've been looking at this recently: can there be added a name field for manual schedules in the setup form?
@Nikki Locke , as you've been looking at this recently: can there be added a name field for manual schedules in the setup form?
Wouldn't it be nice if the user can set a proper name for the manual schedule? "Manual" don't mean anything at all... I would...
Replies
Views
I’ve no idea how to do that, i think it’s currently not possible and @morpheus_xx or somebody else need to answer this.
I’ve no idea how to do that, i think it’s currently not possible and @morpheus_xx or somebody else need to answer this.
See [no Bug] - No minimize icon in title bar when window is "always on top" I believe it's a bug, but you seem to think it's a...
Replies
Views
This is exactly what filtering is doing currently. It shows only the items of the single filter parameter in the current screen, the other are not visible. Grouping means that all parameters are considered and just grouped in the same screen, meaning no items are hidden. So everything works here as expected and in the same way as...
This is exactly what filtering is doing currently. It shows only the items of the single filter parameter in the current screen...
Why is the option to group items in lists called "Filter"? In all the other programs I use, "Filter" means to remove some of the...
Replies
Views
Thanks. So if I go to Images, hit right arrow, and choose the option "To folder view", then choose server and my Pictures folder, does this use database access or local view? Is about 30 seconds a reasonable time to load 184 folders and 3 pictures?
Thanks. So if I go to Images, hit right arrow, and choose the option "To folder view", then choose server and my Pictures folder...
It would be nice to have Folder Name as one of the categories available in the Images display. (And perhaps as a sort option?)...
Replies
Views
Hi, she learned to use the real keyboard after attempting to use the onscreen keyboard :p Cheers Blue Max
Hi, she learned to use the real keyboard after attempting to use the onscreen keyboard :p Cheers Blue Max
It would be nice if the on-screen keyboard still accepted input from the real keyboard - in other words, you can either move the...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Yes, it is, since a long time. I've used it for some years and still use it. Only the client plugin was not successfully ported to MP2. One glitch is still existing in the server plugin, you need to trigger the search manually. Normally it should run automatic but this did not work, at least not for me... Even without automatic...
Yes, it is, since a long time. I've used it for some years and still use it. Only the client plugin was not successfully ported to...
Hello, I am a long time user of Windows Media Center. I still use it even on Windows 10. This is getting more difficult with every...
Replies
Views
There isn't a single right answer to this. Some people prefer a single EPG containing both TV and radio (e.g. WMC users), while other users prefer separate TV and radio guides, with a button on the remote control to switch between them (e.g. my two Humax DVRs, my Humax STB, and MediaPortal). If you decided to add support for...
There isn't a single right answer to this. Some people prefer a single EPG containing both TV and radio (e.g. WMC users), while...
It would be nice if both TV and Radio channels could both appear in the guide at the same time, like Windows media Centre does.
Replies
Views
In the WebRadio thread. But it would be better first to read the WIKI, there is not much to configure in the WebRadio plugin and so far there where no questions about it.
In the WebRadio thread. But it would be better first to read the WIKI, there is not much to configure in the WebRadio plugin and so...
Or, alternatively, have a separate plugin.
Replies
Views
Jira ticket created. What we need now is a statement of a dev :)
Jira ticket created. What we need now is a statement of a dev :)
The current series view sequence is Series -> Seasons -> Episodes However, there are series that have only one season (e.g. Band...
Replies
Views
Adding to the above: put the cursor over the field that you would like to get focus - and then don't touch the mouse anymore. You can't have it all. In the end this software is supposed to be controlled by a remote. Using keyboard and a mouse in parallel leads to the focus being taken away from the desired location.
Adding to the above: put the cursor over the field that you would like to get focus - and then don't touch the mouse anymore. You...
Whenever views are switched with the Enter key, they mouse cursor's location seems to set the focus and therefore the arrow keys...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 EPG data recheck? DE
Sometimes the EPG is missing data from one or more channels, usually from the seventh day, but sometimes even earlier, so I wonder how hard it would be to have previous versions of the EPG data cached and use those to fill in the blanks (possibly colored as orange to draw attention that the info is outdated yet not contradicted)? Of...
Sometimes the EPG is missing data from one or more channels, usually from the seventh day, but sometimes even earlier, so I wonder...
Sometimes the EPG is missing data from one or more channels, usually from the seventh day, but sometimes even earlier, so I wonder...
Replies
Views
Not only do we here in Finland have prefixes added to movies, but age ratings are added as as a suffix like this "(12)". MP2 of course then groups episodes of the same series with different age ratings to separate groups, so at first I thought of suggesting that the parenthesis and their contents could be ignored as an option, but...
Not only do we here in Finland have prefixes added to movies, but age ratings are added as as a suffix like this "(12)". MP2 of...
Not only do we here in Finland have prefixes added to movies, but age ratings are added as as a suffix like this "(12)". MP2 of...
Replies
Views
i know it is not the core question of this request, but when i do a server upgrade (perhaps from 2.2 to 2.3) it would be nice for the next start of the client to test if all external plugins checking if a newer version exist. The info that the planed plugin manager can do this, come from @ge2301
i know it is not the core question of this request, but when i do a server upgrade (perhaps from 2.2 to 2.3) it would be nice for...
Hello Dev-Team, not for the near future, but for the final version: When i install a new version on the TV-Server, it would by...
Replies
Views
Hi. That's why it should be configurable, not fix implemented... You can use it and enable it, I can't use it and disable it. As simple as that...
Hi. That's why it should be configurable, not fix implemented... You can use it and enable it, I can't use it and disable it. As...
I would it find nice to have a function to play series without press play for the next epsiode. For example: In past i have...
Replies
Views
It is the main concept of a public forum that everybody helps everybody. Eliminating the attachments for the general public is not a good idea.
It is the main concept of a public forum that everybody helps everybody. Eliminating the attachments for the general public is not...
A suggestion to add a media masking/anonymization option in MP2 for all the logs. So that the logs do not show the actual media...
Replies
Views
The idea was to just have a channel named Prime video or something like that which you could access from an epg. This would allow you to go to Prime or in the case of Netflix Netflix and go directly to your watchlist I guess or like a last watched list. It would work sort of like that TV app deal on Apple TV where it sort of places...
The idea was to just have a channel named Prime video or something like that which you could access from an epg. This would allow...
Before you comment think about this. What if you could go directly to your Netflix or Prime video from the Epg? This may make it...
Replies
Views
Hello, i change from MP1 to MP2. What i missing is an option to select the audio output for diferent types of actions. Example: TV and Video sound goes direct to TV via HDMI Music or Radio use Speaker output of the Soundcard (so TV can be switch off) Regards Andreas
Hello, i change from MP1 to MP2. What i missing is an option to select the audio output for diferent types of actions. Example...
Hello, i change from MP1 to MP2. What i missing is an option to select the audio output for diferent types of actions. Example...
Replies
Views
If collection view/filter is chosen, movies that don't belong to a collection are not shown. Can we change that or add a view/filter to show them next to the collections (as it can be done in MePo1s video plugin IIRC)? Edit: Sorry did not see this rather old thread. But maybe devs are now reminded of this issue again ... :whistle:
If collection view/filter is chosen, movies that don't belong to a collection are not shown. Can we change that or add a...
Hello, MP 2.1 now allows me to nicely display all movies as discrete entries or show collections. Is there a way to combine both...
Replies
Views
Can we change the date on which "last added" is based from the date the file was added to database to the actual file creation date? Or would it be possible to at least make this configurable? So if you do a complete reimport the items shown in this view would still be the same and not the ones that get imported at last ... And while...
Can we change the date on which "last added" is based from the date the file was added to database to the actual file creation...
Can we change the date on which "last added" is based from the date the file was added to database to the actual file creation...
Replies
Views
Just to be clear, MP2 is not based on MP1, but completely rewritten and an independent product. The developers are also different, so it’s probably better to not search for MP1 elements in MP2.
Just to be clear, MP2 is not based on MP1, but completely rewritten and an independent product. The developers are also different...
Hi, just switched from MP1 to MP2.2. I'm sad to not find the feature I used in MP1 allowing to adjust the screen surface (not the...
Replies
Views
Calling the SkyApp via AppLauncher is starting the app. However, MP2 stays in front and the app is not immediately usable AppLauncher's window size instructions (min, normal, max) are ignored Arguments are obviously not usable. The app will accept auto-Login if once entered manually. Controlling the app requires a mouse and...
Calling the SkyApp via AppLauncher is starting the app. However, MP2 stays in front and the app is not immediately usable...
Hi, I am refering to this thread and post: [Rejected] - Support for SkyGo (Germany) As MP2 is a pure Windows solution would it be...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [Rejected] Support for SkyGo (Germany) (1 Viewer) DE
Unfortunately that doesn't get me anywhere: this is not a standard link that one could use in other applications. EDIT: It works. Simply use the Name of the newly added link, e.g. SkyGo and refer to it as SkyGo.lnk in the AppLaunche Settings.
Unfortunately that doesn't get me anywhere: this is not a standard link that one could use in other applications. EDIT: It works...
Hi, being a German Sky user, I would be interested in expanding the DRM support to SkyGo, Sky's online media library SkyGo...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [Rejected] MovingPictures alike (1 Viewer) DE
There will be no further comment from the team. Except one thing: your screen shot shows the importer to be at 65% only. Once completed and then still not showing, you are allowed to bring this up as issue.
There will be no further comment from the team. Except one thing: your screen shot shows the importer to be at 65% only. Once...
It would be really great to have a backend similar to the on from MovingPictures to edit the entries fast and precise. Getting a...
Replies
Views
That's the point. MP2 needs some USF's (unique selling factors). One is emulators plugin from @Brownard and the flexible media management for me, other stuff is in my case available and partly better in already integrated TV-software. Recording is not important for me, I'm just watching TV or stream what I want to see.
That's the point. MP2 needs some USF's (unique selling factors). One is emulators plugin from @Brownard and the flexible media...
Hi, I have a feature request, that might be also in interest to many others. OV2 is nice, but a bit outdated and creating a lot of...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom