My Lyrics Plugin (4 Viewers)

Thanks for the fast reply! Then I will no longer participate to lyricwiki database . Have a nice day!
Thanks for the fast reply! Then I will no longer participate to lyricwiki database . Have a nice day!
Hi Everyone ! I would like to know if someone has problems fetching lyrics in the LyricWiki database ? It doesn't seems to work...
Replies
Views
It is most likely due to entries in your lyric database which originate from lyricsplugin.com at the when it was broken. If you delete these entries or force a new search for the songs that have the bad entries then you should see correct lyrics.
It is most likely due to entries in your lyric database which originate from lyricsplugin.com at the when it was broken. If you...
Hi, Until yesterday, the plugin was working well but something happened and now it only shows some html code: <a...
Replies
Views
Hi Vetlel, what skin are you using? I've made a modification to the Blue3Wide skin that changes the link to "Now Playing" to "My Lyrics" if its installed. It was mainly written to add support for music Fanart, so its in the Fanart Handler Plugin thread here...
Hi Vetlel, what skin are you using? I've made a modification to the Blue3Wide skin that changes the link to "Now Playing" to "My...
Hi again, Is it possible to have the my lyrics screen replace the nowplaying screen? Or, if i implement the my lyrics labels into...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 button focus DE
Well, my first goal was to report this so it could get fixed when possible and since I know it now, it's not a big issue. Have a nice day! P²
Well, my first goal was to report this so it could get fixed when possible and since I know it now, it's not a big issue. Have a...
Hi, I love this plugin and use it frequently. In the latest version with MP 1.1.0 (blue 3 skin), it seems to be possible to lose...
Replies
Views
There was a similar report some years ago from a user whose batch searches always ended at the very same music file. It was caused by the MP tagreader that couldn't read an certain file - The user just deleted the file and from there on everything ran smoothly. I quess the one file was corrupt and suspect that the same is the case...
There was a similar report some years ago from a user whose batch searches always ended at the very same music file. It was caused...
in my lyrics configuration, importing lyrics from mp3tags allways stops at 4,225 lyrics to import, allthoug there are still a lot...
Replies
Views
Hi, I thought MEDIAPORTAL - free media center - MyLyrics 1.41 was the last version. Ill search the forum for a newer version than Thanks BlackShadow
Hi, I thought MEDIAPORTAL - free media center - MyLyrics 1.41 was the last version. Ill search the forum for a newer version...
Hi, I used this plugin a lot when I had mediaportal 1.0.2 I installed 1.1.0 now and installed the plugin again. When I'm...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Flac lyrics DE
Is it possible anyway to add the same tags to a flac as to mp3? I can't add cover arts to flac but don't know whether this is due to the program (tag & rename) or the file format...
Is it possible anyway to add the same tags to a flac as to mp3? I can't add cover arts to flac but don't know whether this is due...
Does this plugin read from and write to flac tags?I can't seem to get it to do either.I tagged some with MPTagThat and also tried...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No media playing DE
Hello. I confirm it works fine with 1.1 RC4 indeed. I think it's time I update to 1.1... :D
Hello. I confirm it works fine with 1.1 RC4 indeed. I think it's time I update to 1.1... :D
I've installed version 1.5 and it seemed to be ok but I get a 'No media playing' status and no lyrics are shown :( Any idea what...
Replies
Views
I found a possible solution for this. I don't know why, but when I looked at Mylyrics configuration's about tab it showed version 1.4.2.0. even though I were already updated for 1.5.0.0. So, I deleted manually all the .dll files of mylyrics and installed it again. After that the version showed up correctly at about tab in...
I found a possible solution for this. I don't know why, but when I looked at Mylyrics configuration's about tab it showed version...
Sympton: LRC lyric for the next song will be overwritten when using "Play Next >>|". Apply to: - My Lyric version 1.4.x and...
Replies
Views
You are right that the plugin shouldn't throw an exception for incomplete LRC-files. I'll make sure that this is handled better in the future. Thanks for the report.
You are right that the plugin shouldn't throw an exception for incomplete LRC-files. I'll make sure that this is handled better in...
Hello, I have lrc files (with the same name as the MP3) in all of my music folders -- is there any way I can batch import these...
Replies
Views
I have created a skin file, that is similar to the now playing screen. See this Thread for more info. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/streamedmp-301/mylyrics-skin-file-copy-now-playing-79363/
I have created a skin file, that is similar to the now playing screen. See this Thread for more info...
I have created a skin file, that is similar to the now playing screen. See this Thread for more info...
Replies
Views
Did take the trouble to read the thread... but it was not obvious - user friendly interfaces is not the norm here... To be explicit you would have said uncheck "show only stable releases" of the startup section under the Options tab of Media Portal Extension Installer. You see when you run this for the first time in your life its not...
Did take the trouble to read the thread... but it was not obvious - user friendly interfaces is not the norm here... To be explicit...
Is this plugin compatible with Mediaportal 1.1.0 RC1. I have tried to use it with MP 1.1.0 RC1 but MP crashes always when I open...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Disable LRC mode DE
Hi macarid, If you press 'F' (which is used to toggle between the different kind of lyrics) or choose the context menu (F9) and select 'Find lyric' then the plugin should remember that choice for the future searches in your MP session. (But this will most likely change in the future - from version 1.4.3.0 -, where you simple has...
Hi macarid, If you press 'F' (which is used to toggle between the different kind of lyrics) or choose the context menu (F9) and...
Hi, thanks for this great plugin! Is it possible to disable the LRC mode somehow or make plain lyrics default? I preferes the...
Replies
Views
Hi BERND, Yes, there has a change in the public SVN (and accordingly also in disasters' version) that don't allow calls to UpdateTrackPosition which MyLyrics 1.41 does. Therefore I have made some changes and release a 1.42 beta that is accesable from the Extention Installer. See this thread for details...
Hi BERND, Yes, there has a change in the public SVN (and accordingly also in disasters' version) that don't allow calls to...
Hello, after updating to last SVN (disaster edition), if I want to switch to myLyrics MP crashes. Has anybody an idea what's...
Replies
Views
Hi kiwijunglist I've commented your request in the here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/my-lyrics-plugin-163/my-lyrics-1-41-december-4th-2009-a-74139/index7.html. No double post please.
Hi kiwijunglist I've commented your request in the here...
Hi all, First off I'm using MP1.1.0.0, the latest version of Streamed MP and the lastest version of myLyrics. What I want to...
Replies
Views
Hi, This is not intended and is to be considered as a bug. However I believe it to be related to the skin-file and less the plugin. The xml-file named mylyrics.xml specifies which controls to display, where to place them but also the tab settings etc. It sounds that the tab settings isn't optimized in mylyrics.xml for the skin that...
Hi, This is not intended and is to be considered as a bug. However I believe it to be related to the skin-file and less the...
Hi, After having installed the My Lyrics plugin, I discovered the following: When I am on the "lyrics screen" and the "next...
Replies
Views
Ok I will try to search album by album and see if that gives better results. Also just used the LRC editor to do one song and its very easy so will do songs from my database and add them as and when I can.
Ok I will try to search album by album and see if that gives better results. Also just used the LRC editor to do one song and...
Just wondering how common it is to find LRC files generally. Of my 8600 ish songs, my lyrics only seems to find lyrics for about...
Replies
Views
Yes, it is recommended first to do a LRC search followed by a search for plain lyrics. I have had other approaches in the past but the searches either took up to long time or were too complex for the basic users to relate to. So I ended up with a lyric, a LRC and a custom mode which I don't want to mix up once again. I'm quite happy...
Yes, it is recommended first to do a LRC search followed by a search for plain lyrics. I have had other approaches in the past but...
Hi I wish we could have some sort of priority to the search engine when we search in batch ... I did a small test and found that if...
Replies
Views
I have added support for Google Translate in version 1.40 which just has been shipped. Thanks for the request.
I have added support for Google Translate in version 1.40 which just has been shipped. Thanks for the request.
Could be very interesting if My lyrics was interfaced to google translate through its Api. Could awesome if the original text was...
Replies
Views
Just a note that the plugin also works with MyStreamRadio. Thank you so much for this plugin. I just love it.
Just a note that the plugin also works with MyStreamRadio. Thank you so much for this plugin. I just love it.
Just an idea, I think that it would be great if the My Lyrics plugin would also be able to gather lyrics when music is coming for...
Replies
Views
Glad to hear that you worked out your problem. :) I'll seen a few have problem with their music database, and the deletion of it helped them too. Thanks for the list of suggestion. 1) You should find a 'Close' button in the lower right corner of the configuration screen. If not please attach a screenshot and also note which OS you...
Glad to hear that you worked out your problem. :) I'll seen a few have problem with their music database, and the deletion of it...
I have configured and loaded lyrics from the plugins section of the configuration tool - all that went well. Now I run MP and it...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Editing lyrics DE
Thanks Briegel (and rjh4242)! You are right, there was an error in version 1.32 which I just found investigated your report. It was introduced by the changes I made to support streaming media and is due to an inproper capitalizing of strings. I've uploaded a version 1.34 were this issue is fixed. It should be accessable from the...
Thanks Briegel (and rjh4242)! You are right, there was an error in version 1.32 which I just found investigated your report. It...
I just installed MyLyrics and it looks great. However, I found that sometimes the lyrics downloaded from the web are not quite...
Replies
Views
Actually, I don't agree at all. :) Code is static, and if it fulfills all needed functionality, is stable, and appreciated by its users, then it is still very much alive. Even without any feature enhancements. I don't say that those three critirias fits MyLyrics (allthough I believe they do ;) ), but that is just the way I see things.
Actually, I don't agree at all. :) Code is static, and if it fulfills all needed functionality, is stable, and appreciated by its...
Hi mackey, I want to start a new feature request for an online search function. For some songs the plugin doesn't find a...
Replies
Views
Sorted, it always helps to enable the plugin.......Doh! Just got to get the mp3 tags sorted now. Thanks, and keep up the excellent work.
Sorted, it always helps to enable the plugin.......Doh! Just got to get the mp3 tags sorted now. Thanks, and keep up the...
I've upgraded to the latests Mediaportal (love it to bits), installed the My Lyrics plug as per the instruction.........but....no...
Replies
Views
MiniLyrics might use other feeds than MyLyrics. MyLyrics uses a total of 8 sites/services which I find succifient. MiniLyrics might use more. I'm a bit curious of nature.. :) Which lyrics does MiniLyrics find that MyLyrics doesn't?
MiniLyrics might use other feeds than MyLyrics. MyLyrics uses a total of 8 sites/services which I find succifient. MiniLyrics might...
Congratulations for the work. My Lyrics Plugin why not find some lyrics, and the MiniLyrics found OK? Grateful. ... els ...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MyLyrics crashes DE
Thanks for the report. The search for LRCFinder was for a moment disabled which unfortunately caused MyLyrics to crash. Everything should run smoothly again.
Thanks for the report. The search for LRCFinder was for a moment disabled which unfortunately caused MyLyrics to crash. Everything...
Hi, I wanted to give this nice plugin a try - have been using it successfully with v0.2.2 back then - but I seem to have a...
Replies
Views
Hi, thanks for your quick response! I wil try it out in the next few days! Bye Heintje
Hi, thanks for your quick response! I wil try it out in the next few days! Bye Heintje
Hi, is it possible just to configure myLyrics on machine and then use these settings on all other machines, too`? I have a...
Replies
Views
Hi, Oh yes, I'm aware of that. It is just how the textboxscrollup-control works. There is no perfect MP control for the job, but the textboxscrollup can be used with the flawes it has for the purpose. The lack of covenience was the main reason for the abandon of the scroll feature in the past. But by popular request it is now back...
Hi, Oh yes, I'm aware of that. It is just how the textboxscrollup-control works. There is no perfect MP control for the job, but...
Hi, I installed the MyLyrics-Plugin and it works fine. The lyrics were downloaded and displayed. But the text doesn't scroll...
Replies
Views
Yes, i've found out that the problem was in my music db... i was sure it was ok, but the file lenght was 200k... i deleted it, redid a scan, and now is more than 10mb... thanks for the help
Yes, i've found out that the problem was in my music db... i was sure it was ok, but the file lenght was 200k... i deleted it...
I've many mp3 in my MP music DB, but if i go in the music database browse and musica database batch search of MyLyrics, there are 0...
Replies
Views
MyLyrics is just a plugin like many others. This means it is not integrated into MP and you will have to start the plugin like every other. Unless your skin of choice has made a shortcut to the plugin e.g. on the 'Now Playing' screen as Aeon has.
MyLyrics is just a plugin like many others. This means it is not integrated into MP and you will have to start the plugin like...
Maybe i made a stupid mistake, but there is no menu entry for myLyrics in my MP 1.0 RC4. My steps so far: - copied all files from...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom