My Lyrics Plugin (3 Viewers)

:D
:D
I recently updated to the SVN version trying to figure out layout issues with ReVision and MyLyrics (Album Art & Info overlapping)...
Replies
Views
Yes, it does .... :)
Yes, it does .... :)
Does this plugin save a lyric once it's loaded for the first time? My HTPC is not online all the time and I need this, otherwise...
Replies
Views
Hi Mackey. I modified your BlueTwoWide skin to work with xface. Please feel free to distribute it if you want. See this thread. Alan
Hi Mackey. I modified your BlueTwoWide skin to work with xface. Please feel free to distribute it if you want. See this thread. Alan
Hi mackey, it seems that from my 5.800 song collection ony 80 are missing lyrics. And that is a lot of non main-stream music...
Replies
Views
I guess since mackey hasn't shown up that version 0.22 is still broken? I just tried to install and configure on 0.2.3.0 RC2 SVN#16189 and got an error when trying to configure it: System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'MediaPortal.Profile.Settings' from assembly 'Core, Version=0.2.2.9991, Culture=neutral...
I guess since mackey hasn't shown up that version 0.22 is still broken? I just tried to install and configure on 0.2.3.0 RC2...
This version should fix the dumps and unfinished searches - and other child diseases arised by the new generation of the MyLyrics...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 0.2.3.0 Rc2 Svn DE
sorry wrong thread
sorry wrong thread
sorry wrong thread
Replies
Views
This has to be implemented into the lyrics plugin then. But lycris will be smoothly integrated into MP after 0.2.3 has been released ;)
This has to be implemented into the lyrics plugin then. But lycris will be smoothly integrated into MP after 0.2.3 has been released ;)
Hi, what a fantastic plugin! But when playing a song via Last.FM it is possible to open MyLyrics. The display shows the current...
Replies
Views
Hello!! I just downloaded that plugin and I amtrying toinstall it. I have the version 1.2.3 RC2 installed now.I saw the read me note's, I did copy-paste everything from "0.2.2.0 files" int MediaPortal Library but I can't anterstant what is the configuration.exe from everything in their. Finally,is version 1.2.3 RC2 ok for this...
Hello!! I just downloaded that plugin and I amtrying toinstall it. I have the version 1.2.3 RC2 installed now.I saw the read me...
The topic pretty much says it. I guess you parse from some site, right? Is there then a way to add more sites? I know this...
Replies
Views
http://www.songtextemania.com/
Replies
Views
I am pretty sure it works as most of my lyrics are stored in the mp3. Did you go into configuration* of mylyrics and made a search for your songs? It is probably needed to build up the database, even if you only want to use the lyrics from your mp3s. You posted this in the 0.19 thread. Current version is 0.23 I think and there were...
I am pretty sure it works as most of my lyrics are stored in the mp3. Did you go into configuration* of mylyrics and made a search...
Hi I have a new version of MyLyrics with some new features and fixes ready. First of all a LRC editor feature where you can...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 2.3.0 rc1 DE
Yes, it works just fine for me ... :)
Yes, it works just fine for me ... :)
Does the latest Mylyrics plugin work with the new version, i tried it but came up with errors cheers Aidbish
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Foreign characters DE
Hi. The wrong format of foreign characters is due to the bad format of some of the lyrics sites that the plugin uses as source. Many of these sites have a hard time dealing with special German, French, Danish characters. Unfortunately there isn't much to do about it.
Hi. The wrong format of foreign characters is due to the bad format of some of the lyrics sites that the plugin uses as source...
My Lyrics is a great plugin. Thank's a lot to the author. The only bug I found is the missing display of foreign characters. Is...
Replies
Views
Unfortunately no. The current NP feature of MyLyrics reuses some of the code from the original NP feature, but not all code could be resued, so there is some leaks in places. When MyLyrics is incorporated into MyMusic (the time of the integration is not up to me) all of these small issues will be sorted out.
Unfortunately no. The current NP feature of MyLyrics reuses some of the code from the original NP feature, but not all code could...
When I use the "now playing" feature, it only displays the album coverart, which is the way I want it. But when I go into...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the logs. Are you sure you are running BlueTwo wide? From the MediaPortal.log it looks like you are running SpinSafe (which likewise works flawlessly on my two computers). 2007-05-30 19:13:06.250000 [Info.][MPMain]: xml:C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\SpinSafe\MyLyrics.xml image id:35 [/cut] Else...
Thanks for the logs. Are you sure you are running BlueTwo wide? From the MediaPortal.log it looks like you are running SpinSafe...
Hi there, I recently installed MP 0.2.2.0 (no svn) with my lyrics 0.22 and it worked great! But now i installed the latest...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Supporting skins DE
Okay. I haven't heard about this issue from others so it seems to be related to your specific configuration. Please attach your log files to a message and I will have a look.
Okay. I haven't heard about this issue from others so it seems to be related to your specific configuration. Please attach your log...
There have been some substantial changes to the MyLyrics.xml file in the latter versions. Before you install version 0.21 of the...
Replies
Views
Hil, and thank you all for the kind words! I really appreciate it. :) I'm currently working hard with a new GUI-construct, which makes both the viewing of regular lyrics and lrc's, and the creation of lrc-files from regular lyrics possible using the same screen. I cannot say if it will totally overcome the need for a autoscroll...
Hil, and thank you all for the kind words! I really appreciate it. :) I'm currently working hard with a new GUI-construct, which...
First of all I would like to thank mackey for his great support for this plugin, Since the extra space bug by the tagreader (not my...
Replies
Views
Hi. There is multiple options to scroll up and down besides the pageUp/Down keys on the remove. You can simple use the OK-button (or what it is called on your remote) or a number to go to a specific scroll page. The scroll is selected default so it should be quite easy. You cannot increase/decrease the font in MP or in the...
Hi. There is multiple options to scroll up and down besides the pageUp/Down keys on the remove. You can simple use the OK-button...
My Lyrics - version 0.18 Basic features: - Dynamic search for lyric matching currently playing music file - Batch search for...
Replies
Views
Hi. Sure, you are welcome to come up with all the possible requests regarding MyLyrics in this subdirectory of the forum as you desire. I don't plan to make a xml-file that overrides the default MyMusicPlayingNow.xml, since I'm not great at making MP gui xml-files, and also, users who substitute my version of the xml might regret...
Hi. Sure, you are welcome to come up with all the possible requests regarding MyLyrics in this subdirectory of the forum as you...
Hello Hope its ok to make a request here?! There has been some requests in other treads to integrate mylyrics better in mymusic...
Replies
Views
Sweet ;). (I thought Mp3Tag may have had something to do with it)
Sweet ;). (I thought Mp3Tag may have had something to do with it)
Hi, I have a weird problem with my lyrics. I removed all previous versions of my lyrics and installed 0.14. I tried to...
Replies
Views
The scrolling function is removed from version 0.15, and the previously text control is once again active. If you see the scrolling function you have properly not overriding the three dlls of version 0.14 with the new once, and are accordingly still running this version.
The scrolling function is removed from version 0.15, and the previously text control is once again active. If you see the scrolling...
Hi all A new update which once again had it focused on performance improvements and bug fixing. Version 0.15 also have some...
Replies
Views
Hi. The error message has been added in the latest release. It tells me that you get either no tag from the tag reader or the artist string of the tag is empty. There is natural not much MyLyrics can do about that and it will not be able to deliver a lyric without a proper tag delivered by the tag reader. If you mail me one of your...
Hi. The error message has been added in the latest release. It tells me that you get either no tag from the tag reader or the...
Hi Mackey! I just upgraded to 0.12 then 0.121 - and now I get no lyrics displayed, just the message "No music file playing"...
Replies
Views
After a brief look around the lyrics sites, it seems that most of my issues might stem from the fact that a couple of them claim the content type to be utf-8, while in reality it's often not (typically ISO-8859-1). I poked a bit around your sources, but C# isn't my strong suit, so any chance of an character set override? For instance...
After a brief look around the lyrics sites, it seems that most of my issues might stem from the fact that a couple of them claim...
Hi all Once again I have redesigned the LyricsEngine and this time you will really notice the changes made. The big new thing is...
Replies
Views
Ok, thanks mackey.
Ok, thanks mackey.
Hi, maybe I missed it in another thread, but I want to know where the lyrics get saved? Reason for me to ask is if there is a...
Replies
Views
Hi u28151 I like the suggestion about compression the info part of the screen to the right, so there is more vertical space for showning the lyric. I'll see what I can do. I'm not aware of the screen saver feature and hows it affects the last viewed screen. I'll write it on my list. It should be quite easy to disable the screen...
Hi u28151 I like the suggestion about compression the info part of the screen to the right, so there is more vertical space for...
Hi, I'm very happy with this plugin, it's awsome, but there's a but, I didn't find a place to stop it from scrolling...
Replies
Views
I also hope for a intregretion in MyMusic! In the meantime i will trie Doodles tip - thanks by the way! Regards Oscar
I also hope for a intregretion in MyMusic! In the meantime i will trie Doodles tip - thanks by the way! Regards Oscar
It woud be great after all the hard work that has been put into this plugin and that it is now more stable if it could be...
Replies
Views
Great that you like it :) I believe that I have fixed the errors mentioned above in the current development version. I cannot say when it will be released, because I still have a bit of testing to do and some stuff to implement before it will be suitable to put out.
Great that you like it :) I believe that I have fixed the errors mentioned above in the current development version. I cannot say...
Hi all I have worked hard on the plugin the last week and made many changes in version 0.13. Most of these changes is inside the...
Replies
Views
(Btw, the link is: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/live/default.aspx)
(Btw, the link is: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/live/default.aspx)
Perhaps instead of using googles soap api, could I suggest using microsofts live soap api? http://search.live.com/developer I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 My Lyrics freezes DE
It worked, much better response I don't know what you did in such a short time :) but i'm happy to inform you that the problem is gone. The 0.121 dll's appears to be much much stabler than the 0.12 release. I even have the bass player back on with a decent sonique viz. The escape key works much better as well! I must admit that i...
It worked, much better response I don't know what you did in such a short time :) but i'm happy to inform you that the problem is...
Hi thank you for a new release. I replace all files with the new ones from the 0.12 release and had a problem with the...
Replies
Views
Thanks, tried it. Seems similar to the tagrunner program i mentioned. the 30 day trial has limitations: Leaves out 50% of the songs and cuts off lyrics at a certain point. tomtom
Thanks, tried it. Seems similar to the tagrunner program i mentioned. the 30 day trial has limitations: Leaves out 50% of the...
With the upcoming new version with support for lrc lyrics and reading lyrics from mp3s (thanks mackey for all his hard work), I...
Replies
Views
Thanks a lot for your response. As for the lrc, may be I already had them inside the mp3 without knowing it so I think your new version grabs it correctly from the mp3's and not from the sites. :sorry:
Thanks a lot for your response. As for the lrc, may be I already had them inside the mp3 without knowing it so I think your new...
Hi Mackey, Here is my first test : It seems your plug-in did find some lrc files. I have had a problem with scrolling lyrics ...
Replies
Views
Solved Thank you for your prompt response. There is no error now when enterring config. Let' test that new version !
Solved Thank you for your prompt response. There is no error now when enterring config. Let' test that new version !
Hello, I have installed version 0.12 but when I try to configure the plug-in it crashes saying : ************** Texte de...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom