My TVSeries (20 Viewers)

I'd also like an option to set a date range for latest episodes. Eg. so it only shows episodes from the last week, two weeks etc. And and option to not show episodes that I've already watched would be nice. Thanks! Jens
I'd also like an option to set a date range for latest episodes. Eg. so it only shows episodes from the last week, two weeks etc...
one of the options in tv series is to display all episodes in the database whether you have them or not. i find this to be a handy...
Replies
Views
Yep, I second this problem, I'm on RC2 and 1.2 of MP-TVseries. The funny thing is that some series don't show up before I do a local scan, and sometimes some particular episodes don't show up. Even a restart doesn't really help, but when I go into the setup program and check the database the episodes/shows missing don't have a...
Yep, I second this problem, I'm on RC2 and 1.2 of MP-TVseries. The funny thing is that some series don't show up before I do a...
Ive been noticing for the last couple days that when I load TVseries a couple of the tv shows dont load in the list and I have to...
Replies
Views
They asked where i am from, so a spanish flag. I guess home is where the heart is ;) ...
They asked where i am from, so a spanish flag. I guess home is where the heart is ;) ...
I still have a few questions: Is the plug-in automatically updating, when episodes are added? - I think so, but not sure if...
Replies
Views
Yeah, i have this problem. Think it ties in to my issue where it only displays one banner initially, then when i go in and out of the plugin they all show. I have about 185 series, so my only thought is that it is database size related...
Yeah, i have this problem. Think it ties in to my issue where it only displays one banner initially, then when i go in and out of...
Here's the problem: Running RC3 with version 1.2.9.34660 & everything imports well and I can watch in MePo.. But whenever I go back...
Replies
Views
I have recorded a show myself and it just won't parse. The filenames look like this: Foster's.Hem.För.Påhittade.Vänner.S01.01.House.Of.Bloo's.Part.1.XViD.avi This is the expression I've tried, but alas, no luck yet: ^.*?\\?(?<Series {.}>S<Season {2}>{.}<Episode {2}>{.}<Title {.}>{.}XviD{.}<Extension> Help is much appreciated...
I have recorded a show myself and it just won't parse. The filenames look like this...
I have recorded a show myself and it just won't parse. The filenames look like this...
Replies
Views
i love your logo
i love your logo
I didn't really like the look of the logos that can be downloaded from the main page to much Glow so I'm working on some that look...
Replies
Views
Ok. Not sure if anyone is following this at all, but i have found out something interesting about these 2 bugs. When i load the plugin for the first time, it only shows one series (24) since it is at the top of the list. Interesting thing is, when i go into the series and look at the episodes, it shows the DVD logo rule absolutely...
Ok. Not sure if anyone is following this at all, but i have found out something interesting about these 2 bugs. When i load the...
Hey guys Just a quick one, i have a rule which displays a logo if an episode is a specific length. Reason for this is i have...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can you tell me what the current status is with 'removable storage'? All my storage is remote on a server and to save power I set all the drives (there are now 10!) to power save. This works well and also stops the server over heating (you do get a few second delay when you try to watch a program on a sleepy drive, but no...
Hi, Can you tell me what the current status is with 'removable storage'? All my storage is remote on a server and to save...
Hi, Can you tell me what the current status is with 'removable storage'? All my storage is remote on a server and to save...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Random crashes DE
When trying to open the configuration window the plugin randomly crashes with this message: System.IO.IOException: No se puede escribir datos de en la conexión de transporte: Intento de leer o escribir en la memoria protegida. A menudo, esto indica que hay otra memoria dañada.. ---> System.AccessViolationException: Intento de leer...
When trying to open the configuration window the plugin randomly crashes with this message: System.IO.IOException: No se puede...
When trying to open the configuration window the plugin randomly crashes with this message: System.IO.IOException: No se puede...
Replies
Views
Great! Thanks a lot! Emph
Great! Thanks a lot! Emph
Is it possible to somehow turn off season banners? I'm currently using XFace and as it has working support for Fan Art already, I...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have been having alot of the same issues (as seen on the posts) lately with RC3 and latest TV Series. I have deleted my DB over and over again, only to have the same issues creep up. I was about to give up and start over with RC1 but i just loved the Xface skin to give up that easy. I decided to methodically try...
Hi guys, I have been having alot of the same issues (as seen on the posts) lately with RC3 and latest TV Series. I have...
Hi guys, I have been having alot of the same issues (as seen on the posts) lately with RC3 and latest TV Series. I have...
Replies
Views
thx for the hint. Disabling views using "en (us)" language works.
thx for the hint. Disabling views using "en (us)" language works.
I'm using this plugin among latest version of XFace skin, but i can't understand the navigation system. Pressing left or right...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 User Fan Art DE
I Can´t get it to work either! My Fan Art pictures are located in "C:\Program\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\Fan Art" folder. The only thing i see in My TvSeries are as far as i can se the "Banners" I have tested with DEXTER and i shows as the file attache. Please help me with this! My other problem is related to the...
I Can´t get it to work either! My Fan Art pictures are located in "C:\Program\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\Fan Art" folder...
Love the new feature of user fanart. But didnt know how to use it untill i've spend some time in the search function of this forum...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 cant see anything?! DE
turned on mp tvseries plugin, configured, imported, everything looks great in the database, pictures etc, but when i start MP and goto my tv series... NOTHING! just 2 buttons for 'back' and 'layout icons' nothing else ... help! i think it about the skin or something. i install the revolver skin and i see alot of stuff now.:thx:
turned on mp tvseries plugin, configured, imported, everything looks great in the database, pictures etc, but when i start MP and...
turned on mp tvseries plugin, configured, imported, everything looks great in the database, pictures etc, but when i start MP and...
Replies
Views
I didn't have this problem with the stable 1.2 version.
I didn't have this problem with the stable 1.2 version.
Hello, I've downloaded version v1.2.9.34660. Works great so far. The only issue is that the fan art background disappears after...
Replies
Views
You're right, the wording in the config screen is not very clear. Regardless of the description, the way the functionality works is it automatically matches any series with the first exact match, case is unimportant but special characters matter. So "mr. bean" would match to "Mr. Bean" but "mr bean" (without the period) would not...
You're right, the wording in the config screen is not very clear. Regardless of the description, the way the functionality works is...
I have a couple of shows where only the first epsiode is displayed. When looking at the details tab in the config, the rest of the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Requesting labels DE
I want to display some info about the file without it having to scroll with the episode description and with some nicer looks. And of course the series name when you are in episode view and other stuff like that.. look at the bottom right corner doesn't that look neat? :D I wanna be able to do stuff like that with the episode infos...
I want to display some info about the file without it having to scroll with the episode description and with some nicer looks. And...
Hello! I want some more labels to play with (#TVSeries.Description and that stuff), gets kind of boring with only...
Replies
Views
So, I was looking at my local database of shows, and since I have checked download episode info for whole series my local database already has the air dates for all of the episodes of colbert report. Wouldn't it be possible to make some sort of special dated series parser that matches against the local DB instead of the online one? I...
So, I was looking at my local database of shows, and since I have checked download episode info for whole series my local database...
I think this plugin is great, it's the reason I haven't even tried other media centers, but there is one thing I'd like to see...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 minor bug. DE
This is a little bug which isn't really anything big, but I'll let in on it anyway. I for one, would very much like to disable certain views, like channel views, since here in norway, we don't have abc and fox and all that so it's just annoying to see it there. So I wanted to disable it, but in the config, whenever I click a view it...
This is a little bug which isn't really anything big, but I'll let in on it anyway. I for one, would very much like to disable...
This is a little bug which isn't really anything big, but I'll let in on it anyway. I for one, would very much like to disable...
Replies
Views
It was (is) loading pictures which are 1x1pixel and blank. But with the correct names. I disabled my antivurus that has a banner filter (needed to see the pictures on tvdb to download them manually) but it didnt fix so i dont think it's it.
It was (is) loading pictures which are 1x1pixel and blank. But with the correct names. I disabled my antivurus that has a banner...
Hey, Brand new install. Did a straight drop of plugin files into MP folder. Now Media Portal crashes... I was able to get this...
Replies
Views
It shouldn't be hard to enable the topbar in this module. I tried to look into the xml files but without a tree view or a skin editor i cant figure out this (and other things).
It shouldn't be hard to enable the topbar in this module. I tried to look into the xml files but without a tree view or a skin...
Bug: It doesn't display a banner, it doesn't find any in the plugin interface, but on http://thetvdb.com/ there is one. Feature...
Replies
Views
Hi, I was looking through the forum for an option for sorting as well. In the configuration, there is two fields: PrettyName: The Office (UK) Sort (Original) Name: Office (UK), The It seems the default is Pretty Name, and all of the "THE" series are lumped near the bottom of the list. Is there a way to sort by Sort...
Hi, I was looking through the forum for an option for sorting as well. In the configuration, there is two fields: PrettyName...
OK, this is not a big deal at all, it's just a minor annoyance to me, and maybe it's just me :) Anyways... Usually when you...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Latest SVN DE
I formated my pc. I use mp rc3 and latest tvseries svn and it didnt scan the media files. When i use 1.2 stable it work fine. Sorry i think i have to use latest mediainfo.dll too. Am i wrong? OK now it scans only the first series
I formated my pc. I use mp rc3 and latest tvseries svn and it didnt scan the media files. When i use 1.2 stable it work fine...
I formated my pc. I use mp rc3 and latest tvseries svn and it didnt scan the media files. When i use 1.2 stable it work fine...
Replies
Views
This is the B2 4:3 skin?
This is the B2 4:3 skin?
hi, this is not a big issue but i thought that maybe it had a simple solution and someone could help me. i am getting banners a...
Replies
Views
I haven't been able to get a compilable setup of MP and TVSeries, so hacking around at the code, I think something like this will work in the VideoHandler.cs file: using (MediaPortal.Profile.Settings xmlreader = new MediaPortal.Profile.Settings(Config.GetFile(Config.Dir.Config, "MediaPortal.xml"))) { if (bool...
I haven't been able to get a compilable setup of MP and TVSeries, so hacking around at the code, I think something like this will...
MyTVSeries has support for determining when a show is watched by if a certain percentage of it has been viewed, which I think is...
Replies
Views
I think there may be some more bits broken than just that. I can't seem to get any replacements going. Ideally i want anything within square brackets to be ignored. I may jump into the code and see whats going on.
I think there may be some more bits broken than just that. I can't seem to get any replacements going. Ideally i want anything...
I'm having a bit of an issue with String Replacements. It doesn't seem to be doing the string replacements before doing the...
Replies
Views
hi, i am having trouble with tvseries whenever it tries to read a file from my computer that its not in thetvdb.com. when i try to do this mp will crash always. however if i open mp again chances are that the 2nd or 3rd try it will not crash and show me a message saying that the serie cant be found online. this has also happened...
hi, i am having trouble with tvseries whenever it tries to read a file from my computer that its not in thetvdb.com. when i try to...
hi, i am having trouble with tvseries whenever it tries to read a file from my computer that its not in thetvdb.com. when i try to...
Replies
Views
Sorry for the double post.
Replies
Views
I have a similar problem.. I don't have any kind of error but indipendently from which settings i put there, i continue to not have the right logo: Rules (from template) Thumbs\!logos\169 wide black.png;-;<Episode.VideoAspectRatio>;-;>;-;1.7;-;AND;-;<Episode.VideoAspectRatio>;-;<;-;1.85;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-...
I have a similar problem.. I don't have any kind of error but indipendently from which settings i put there, i continue to not have...
I can not get the 16:9 rule to work in the following thread...
Replies
Views
Press left or right to scroll through the views.
Press left or right to scroll through the views.
My HTPC is set up with MP always running frontmost. In the Background various apps run, one of which aquires my TV shows. As...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom