My TVSeries (45 Viewers)

I know that if you have 2 episodes for a show in the one file, if it is named correctly the file will populate in both episodes in the DB (eg Burn.Notice.S1E11-12.avi). When you watch one of the epiosdes using the plugin, when it is watched, should both episodes that have the same file be marked as watched? If it is, then it didn't...
I know that if you have 2 episodes for a show in the one file, if it is named correctly the file will populate in both episodes in...
I know that if you have 2 episodes for a show in the one file, if it is named correctly the file will populate in both episodes in...
Replies
Views
Hello, it would be great if instead of storing the received information (banners, reviews,....) in the MediaPortal Folder, one could (optionally) choose to store the data in the root of each import path... This would allow it to use the media on different clients (when using network shares), without having to reimport everything...
Hello, it would be great if instead of storing the received information (banners, reviews,....) in the MediaPortal Folder, one...
Hello, it would be great if instead of storing the received information (banners, reviews,....) in the MediaPortal Folder, one...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Version error DE
ive got mp V0.2.2.0 and tvseries 1.2.0 and gets an error about them not being ok with eachother which version of mp should i run or vice versa`? nevermind solved it with 0.2.3.0
ive got mp V0.2.2.0 and tvseries 1.2.0 and gets an error about them not being ok with eachother which version of mp should i run or...
ive got mp V0.2.2.0 and tvseries 1.2.0 and gets an error about them not being ok with eachother which version of mp should i run or...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am not sure if there is a tutorial around but there are alot of users so I am sure we can help. First off you are normally best to post the MP Version and the SVN you are using as that will help. From my experience the first thing to check is the "Parsing Test" in the Configuration to make sure that your files are named in a...
Hi, I am not sure if there is a tutorial around but there are alot of users so I am sure we can help. First off you are normally...
Hello all, I am new to media portal and love it so far. I am actually trying to set up MP-TV Series and am having some troubles...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 OFDB in mySeries ? DE
Is it possilbe to use the OFDB (german database) as information platform ?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Italian translation DE
Hi, I worked to create the italian xml file for the plugin; it's attached. I'll be glad if devs guy would like to include it in the plugin package. A small note: The string "No match found. try to enter a different name.... " (or similar, don't remember the exact words) is not in the xml file. No translation was possible.. :(...
Hi, I worked to create the italian xml file for the plugin; it's attached. I'll be glad if devs guy would like to include it in...
Hi, I worked to create the italian xml file for the plugin; it's attached. I'll be glad if devs guy would like to include it in...
Replies
Views
You can just create it yourself. Then just drop the fan art photos in that folder leaving the filename of the photo intact.
You can just create it yourself. Then just drop the fan art photos in that folder leaving the filename of the photo intact.
Hi Maybe this is a bit stupid question but where do I need to put the Fanarts in order to display it? I searched the forum but...
Replies
Views
No worries. Thanks Inker.
No worries. Thanks Inker.
I downloaded an SVN of the plugin to take a look at the season specific fan art that was mentioned in another thread. I replaced...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Torrents DE
Thanks for not yelling.:D
Thanks for not yelling.:D
Please don't yell, but does the torrent download feature work?:thx:
Replies
Views
Ok, apparently you can't have attachments with private messages (or maybe I am just not looking in the right place) so here are the changes. I will PM you with details Inker.
Ok, apparently you can't have attachments with private messages (or maybe I am just not looking in the right place) so here are the...
I was thinking last night it would be really nice if the "Play Random Episode" feature would only choose from the...
Replies
Views
for me after upgrading to 0.2.3 RC2 all .MKV subtitles stopped working avi subtitles continue to work fine solve it by installing and enabling vobsub plugin in video post preprocessing filter
for me after upgrading to 0.2.3 RC2 all .MKV subtitles stopped working avi subtitles continue to work fine solve it by...
This question might have been answered already, but I searched around and found nothing. I have some anime in MKV format that plays...
Replies
Views
ah missed that setting, thanks
ah missed that setting, thanks
I had an issue where my linux box was down for a while so the mapped folder with the series wasnt mounted. When i started...
Replies
Views
I seem to be missing something. When we were still on the .95 series there were skin files for PM3 that had a very nice layout esp when inside a series/season it would display the season banner behind the list of episodes. In the current release there is no special PM3 skin files and the most recent PM3 skin is without that...
I seem to be missing something. When we were still on the .95 series there were skin files for PM3 that had a very nice layout esp...
I seem to be missing something. When we were still on the .95 series there were skin files for PM3 that had a very nice layout esp...
Replies
Views
Oh, didn't recognize that there were new SVNs.:ooops: I just tested the latest SVN222 and had no more browsing problems. :thx: :) I have to admit that I'm having only 350 episodes so perhaps somebody with more files can confirm if it is fixed now. But now I had some other graphical problems: 1. First the fanart dummies...
Oh, didn't recognize that there were new SVNs.:ooops: I just tested the latest SVN222 and had no more browsing problems. :thx...
Hi, I encountered the following Problem: When I'm browsing around too much in TV-Series all images (fanart, episode thumbs...
Replies
Views
Double clicking should be fine ltfearme, nice addition actually :-) Thnx for fixing
Double clicking should be fine ltfearme, nice addition actually :-) Thnx for fixing
Lets say the plugin parses a series like so: friends season 1 episode 1 now if (when) it asks me "whats this series...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Parsing Problem (1 Viewer) DE
Thank you Inker, I had searched for "parsing problems" but not Doctor Who specifically. Thanks again for your patience.
Thank you Inker, I had searched for "parsing problems" but not Doctor Who specifically. Thanks again for your patience.
I have a varied collection of shows and most are parsing properly, but... I have several seasons of the classic "Doctor Who"...
Replies
Views
You are correct that its a bit different in that you cant navigate to the overlay due to the up/down left/right buttons all being assigned to other tasks. But I might be biased since I never ever navigate to it on any page and just instead (as you correctly say press the red button on my remote) and especially new users might be...
You are correct that its a bit different in that you cant navigate to the overlay due to the up/down left/right buttons all being...
Hi, I don't know if i'm just going the wrong way about this but if i press back during watching a video, how do i get the video...
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/expression_tree_too_large-t26344.html Think this is the same issue.
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/expression_tree_too_large-t26344.html Think this is the same issue.
Ever since I upgraded to TVSeries 1.2, I have been having problems getting it to work as flawless as previous versions. I am using...
Replies
Views
I am just rebuilding my HTPC. With a clean install of 0.2.3.0 RC1 and the SVN from 20.Sep. and ths MP-TVSeries V1.2. I got all the banners, that is working fine. However, I did not get any episode image. Also, it seems that only the first episode of the last available season is added to the database. Strange. Right now I am trying...
I am just rebuilding my HTPC. With a clean install of 0.2.3.0 RC1 and the SVN from 20.Sep. and ths MP-TVSeries V1.2. I got all the...
Finally got around to upgrading everything and I cant for the life of me figure out how to get series and season images / banners...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MyTVseries crash DE
I am sorry for the delay in answering, have had some problems now resolved. Well, this is turning into a custom but I have to say thanks again. It worked, I tested adding just some few info manually (I'd have done all if more automated). By the way, have passed some days and cant download any info yet. Is that normal? I...
I am sorry for the delay in answering, have had some problems now resolved. Well, this is turning into a custom but I have to...
Every time I try to scan for media after config path parser etc, I get an error 'failed to locate assembly' with some info of the...
Replies
Views
huma2000 You can edit/add the episodes to the online database.
huma2000 You can edit/add the episodes to the online database.
I've lot of series, and my tv series doesn't detect all the files of some series (I think because it get the info in english and my...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 3 Quick Questions DE
This maybe a stupid question - but as I am a recent convert from Vista MCE to media portal (and loving it!). How do you get your series in the directory structure automatically. Is there some mojo for when it is recoreded? -Andy
This maybe a stupid question - but as I am a recent convert from Vista MCE to media portal (and loving it!). How do you get your...
First off, this is an amazing plugin, granted i cant get it to work correctly as of yet but so far its nice. 1. It doesnt seem to...
Replies
Views
I was so close... :D
I was so close... :D
It would be beneficial if one could edit time out duration for Online Data Sync, because I'm always getting a timeout when trying...
Replies
Views
With the moving to a new server, etc connecting to get show info has been a bit of luck of the draw lately. Ususally if you try a bit later, it will find mirrors and download TV show info again.
With the moving to a new server, etc connecting to get show info has been a bit of luck of the draw lately. Ususally if you try a...
30-8-2007 14:21:23 uur - MPTVSeries Build: 1.2.0.0 30-8-2007 14:21:23 uur - Successfully opened database 'C:\Program Files\Team...
Replies
Views
I installeld the latest version and I got alot of skin issues in BLueTwo. There also seems to be an issue with the logo's which seem to big
I installeld the latest version and I got alot of skin issues in BLueTwo. There also seems to be an issue with the logo's which...
I installeld the latest version and I got alot of skin issues in BLueTwo. There also seems to be an issue with the logo's which...
Replies
Views
I can confirm im having this problem too with the latest version of tvseries from the download page and yesterday's MP SVN.... I have 24 series and about 1400 episodes in the tvseries database and whenever i go into the tvseries for the first time in mediaportal... only the last five series in my collection show up. TVSeries has to...
I can confirm im having this problem too with the latest version of tvseries from the download page and yesterday's MP SVN.... I...
There's a problem i'm having as of late that is basically making MP-TV Series unusable for me...I'm using the latest SVN of both...
Replies
Views
Thanks for helping to get the \ issue sorted safran64! I'm not sure if that's how it works or not, but very few of my series I've set to not refresh (maybe 5 or 6). It seems as though sometimes at the end of an online update, all the filename pointers are lost except for the new episodes it finds. I then do an offline import and...
Thanks for helping to get the \ issue sorted safran64! I'm not sure if that's how it works or not, but very few of my series...
After all the issues I had with creating a new DB from scratch (in another thread), I have found something new which has only...
Replies
Views
Hello. Thnx for a great plugin! I know it's a lot of work to get a complicated matter look easy for the user. I have some series with different directory- and file name structure, some gets recognised and some not. There is an option to download all info about a series, is it possible to manually point at a file that is the...
Hello. Thnx for a great plugin! I know it's a lot of work to get a complicated matter look easy for the user. I have some...
Hello. Thnx for a great plugin! I know it's a lot of work to get a complicated matter look easy for the user. I have some...
Replies
Views
Ok I can't be the first person to have this problem. When I attempt to get the online info for Battlestar Galactica (Season 1), every episode gets the info that's meant for the previous episode. So 1x01 gets nothing, 1x01 gets 1x02's info, 1x02 gets 1x03's info, and so on. Someone on the the thetvdb forums was apparently having a...
Ok I can't be the first person to have this problem. When I attempt to get the online info for Battlestar Galactica (Season 1)...
Ok I can't be the first person to have this problem. When I attempt to get the online info for Battlestar Galactica (Season 1)...
Replies
Views
Deleted. started new thread.
Deleted. started new thread.
Hello everybody I have a problem with the MP-TVSeries plugin. I installed MP 0.2.2. It worked okay. I downloaded the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom