Older releases (19 Viewers)

AW: Playlists shown everywhere in settings section That's by design, that's no bug! :-) There are several buttons which are visible in every screen. If you have a running video, "Fullscreen video" is visible everywhere too, for example (and also some others). I'll rework that a bit to make such additional "feature" buttons shown...
AW: Playlists shown everywhere in settings section That's by design, that's no bug! :-) There are several buttons which are...
If you goto the settings section then you will see the playlists button in the navigation area everywhere you go from there. I saw...
Replies
Views
AW: Video in full screen for 4/3 screen : proportions problem Baboonanza has fixed the problem with the broken aspect ratio when using a 4/3 monitor.
AW: Video in full screen for 4/3 screen : proportions problem Baboonanza has fixed the problem with the broken aspect ratio when...
Re-Hi, Seems there is a problem if putting a video in fullscreen with a 4/3 screen : the height of the video is changed to the...
Replies
Views
AW: Fullscreen/maximize mode cuts of interface That bug has been fixed yesterday.
AW: Fullscreen/maximize mode cuts of interface That bug has been fixed yesterday.
When maximizing MP2 or turning on fullscreen mode, interface gets much bigger and cut off. By increasing MP2 window i would expect...
Replies
Views
AW: MP2 server won't start - ScimoreDB The Release configuration was fixed now. Now, you can also use the Release configuration. But for the future, please only use the Debug configuration because Release is not always adapted to the current state.
AW: MP2 server won't start - ScimoreDB The Release configuration was fixed now. Now, you can also use the Release configuration...
MP2 server won't start (nothing happens when opening it). It seems like it have something to do with ScimoreDB. Do i have to...
Replies
Views
Thank you, it's working!
Thank you, it's working!
Hello, since my last SVN update on the 1. October MP 2 doesn't work anymore.... I get the error "Mediaportal 2 stoped working -...
Replies
Views
Hi Matejdro You have to download / install it from Dokan Download http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/MediaPortal2_Development/Compiling#Prerequisuites
Hi Matejdro You have to download / install it from Dokan Download...
Just updated to latest revision and now when launching server and/or client, message shows up saying "MediaPortal 2 has stopped...
Replies
Views
Cause is quite clear :) The whole DirectX device was taken away and MP2 is not recreating the resources.
Cause is quite clear :) The whole DirectX device was taken away and MP2 is not recreating the resources.
Hi Daniel, I know that you are working currently in other areas, but maybe you can quickly spot an error in these logs and find...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom