Older releases (21 Viewers)

Great! This helped! Thank you.
Great! This helped! Thank you.
Each time I am opening the MP2 TV Server Configuration the DiSEqC settings are reset to "none". This problem did not occur with MP1.
Replies
Views
i need a day or 3..... Shoveling out from 15 inches of snow in a 24hr time period.
i need a day or 3..... Shoveling out from 15 inches of snow in a 24hr time period.
I finally got MP1 and the new LAV configured and movies playing extremely well. One of the movies I use to test it Top Gun This...
Replies
Views
@breese , I also get this issue, and I use remote admin 3.5 to connect to my server. I normally just need to push the green button (launch MP) on my remote to bring the focus back.
@breese , I also get this issue, and I use remote admin 3.5 to connect to my server. I normally just need to push the green button...
Sorry to say there is still a focus issue on startup
Replies
Views
Right after I built the machine I went into the Client and expected to connect to the server but it was already connected. I did a disconnect and it took a very long time, when I got the disconnect I realized there was a ? on the page and I clicked it. Getting the Handle or Discard popup I think I told it to Discard and then did the...
Right after I built the machine I went into the Client and expected to connect to the server but it was already connected. I did a...
While I was hunting down a bug in the UPnP system I found another bug, which looked like it was a bug in SQLiteDatabase, but to me...
Replies
Views
I tried it via remote so I was in settings > appearance. Titanium skin was used and not media was played at the time.
I tried it via remote so I was in settings > appearance. Titanium skin was used and not media was played at the time.
When switching to fullscreen I had a hard crash to "Das Programm funktioniert nicht mehr". I can't reproduce it, but log is...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just as a thought : would encode the values into BASE64 strings solve the problem ? You could use something like : /FanArtService?mediatype=Series&fanarttype=Banner&name=U2FtYW50aGUgd2hvLQ2&width=500&height=100 instead of /FanArtService?mediatype=Series&fanarttype=Banner&name=Samantha Who%3F&width=500&height=100...
Hi, Just as a thought : would encode the values into BASE64 strings solve the problem ? You could use something like ...
Hi. I really don't know if I can call this a "bug". During the test with SQLite DB Plugin V0.6 I had to reimport my whole test...
Replies
Views
My change should not affect this behavior, it only cares for the building of players. I think what you describe is another issue, I.e. that the graph could not be stopped and freed correctly.
My change should not affect this behavior, it only cares for the building of players. I think what you describe is another issue...
When an error occured the video player is not stopped correctly. At first the fullscreen workflow state is not left and after...
Replies
Views
Ah yeah, the last time i tried it you changed so much that my plugin doesn't work anymore...
Ah yeah, the last time i tried it you changed so much that my plugin doesn't work anymore...
Hey, I was playing a bit with the skinengine and tried just for fun to build something like a coverflow :P But if I have this...
Replies
Views
I think this issue is still valid, as there were no changes in this part for a long time.
I think this issue is still valid, as there were no changes in this part for a long time.
I want to use an XAML path created by an external tool. It is valid and can be rendered in VS. When I try to use it in MP2, it...
Replies
Views
mm, Thanks for the quick reaponse. I will stand by, and continue to watch this thread and new releases. Tony
mm, Thanks for the quick reaponse. I will stand by, and continue to watch this thread and new releases. Tony
When trying MP2 native TV service the ASTC tuning didn't work correctly. Installed fresh copy of MP2 without MP1 TV service, and...
Replies
Views
While browsing episodes I was not able to open the notifications on the top right.
While browsing episodes I was not able to open the notifications on the top right.
Replies
Views
Hi. If you use a Video Background this happened every now and then also. Simply stop playback of current Video and MP2 sometimes will show the selected Video background for a second or two before go back to menu. But I can not reproduce this on a regular basis. Seems to be random...
Hi. If you use a Video Background this happened every now and then also. Simply stop playback of current Video and MP2 sometimes...
Hello, I was watching a video playlist yesterday with my laptop, with media on a USB key and using client/server mode. After the...
Replies
Views
I tested it multiple times yesterday, in Series and Movies, using Titanium and Rising Skin. I could not reproduce any issues with missing covers after garbage collector runs. Does anyone else see the same behavior?
I tested it multiple times yesterday, in Series and Movies, using Titanium and Rising Skin. I could not reproduce any issues with...
Hi again. This time, the problem is in the Movies plugin, under Titanium. After sometime, all other covers than the actually...
Replies
Views
When switching between fullscreen and windowed mode the selection of the current screen is not kept. Might be related to fact the screen is reloaded completely and because of this it might not be a bug. But would it make sense in general to store the selected control and set focus back to after screen reload? So if we set it to no...
When switching between fullscreen and windowed mode the selection of the current screen is not kept. Might be related to fact the...
When switching between fullscreen and windowed mode the selection of the current screen is not kept. Might be related to fact the...
Replies
Views
It's "only" the screen/rendering that has issues: you see few (3?) frames repeating endlessly, this is causing the flickering. But input handling and navigation is still working (i.e. you hear input clicks, logfiles also shows navigation between screens)
It's "only" the screen/rendering that has issues: you see few (3?) frames repeating endlessly, this is causing the flickering...
I have had an intermittent problem with MP2 client locking up and the screen flashing when this lockup occurs. I it does not...
Replies
Views
NP, ty. It happened only once, I will post again if it starts to happen too often.
NP, ty. It happened only once, I will post again if it starts to happen too often.
This happened around the 3rd time I opened MP2 client. The error message showed right after I closed MP: Not much more info...
Replies
Views
Here's the interesting part of the log: Stream ffdshow Audio Decoder|0: MajorType 73647561-0000-0010-8000-00aa00389b71; Name Audio - AC3, 5.1, 48000 Hz (liba52); PWDGroup: 1; LCID: 0 Stream ffdshow Video Decoder|0: MajorType 73647561-0000-0010-8000-00aa00389b71; Name A: DD5.1 @ 640Kbps [English]; PWDGroup: 1; LCID: 1033 Stream...
Here's the interesting part of the log: Stream ffdshow Audio Decoder|0: MajorType 73647561-0000-0010-8000-00aa00389b71; Name...
Hi there! I noticed that when playing a MKV file with multiple or a single audio track the Audio Track Selection in MePo2 shows...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom