Older releases (5 Viewers)

Re: AW: Browse media : can't display more than 500 items Hi, As you updated the number of items to 5000, now it works here, but I detected you may have a wrong calculation of the number of items, only for this screen : I think you count the total number of items (ie songs/videos/pictures) in all subfolders. Why ? Because my...
Re: AW: Browse media : can't display more than 500 items Hi, As you updated the number of items to 5000, now it works here...
As I said before, there is a small problem in this new function : it can't display more than 500 items, as all views in MP2. But...
Replies
Views
AW: General considerations about playlists and media browsing I'll set this thread to "fixed" because all bugs are fixed. Two items from the original message are remaining; I'll put them onto an internal todo list: - Sort playlists - Save playlist position and resume playlist
AW: General considerations about playlists and media browsing I'll set this thread to "fixed" because all bugs are fixed. Two...
Hi all, Hi Albert, First, bugs or not completed fonctions : - When adding videos from a search using "Add all to playlist...
Replies
Views
AW: Logs get cutoff Since we changed our logging framework to log4net, I guess this bug is gone.
AW: Logs get cutoff Since we changed our logging framework to log4net, I guess this bug is gone.
There is problem in logging system, that causes logs not being finished at the end. For example: 2010-09-26 10:45:15.091500...
Replies
Views
AW: Client : Add all to playlist -> Wrong bugfix Fixed
AW: Client : Add all to playlist -> Wrong bugfix Fixed
Albert, Comit 3568 was a bugfix to add all items of a library to a playlist. It seems that bugfix is wrong. I'll try to...
Replies
Views
I've submitted a patch.
I've submitted a patch.
Hi, From commit 3852, when using the "Dark silver" theme, background picture is not shown until picture player or movie player...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Minor / Crossfade duration configuration Unfortunately :( I don't even know if I could listen the fade-out / fade-in...
Re: AW: Minor / Crossfade duration configuration Unfortunately :( I don't even know if I could listen the fade-out / fade-in...
In Settings/Players/Rendering, there is two problems with the crossfade duration : 1- Can be set under 0 2- When setting 1.5...
Replies
Views
AW: Playlists : 3rd playlist not correctly shown in "Remove playlist" screen Oh yes, you're right, we should limit the number of items scrolled by the mouse wheel to the number of visible items.
AW: Playlists : 3rd playlist not correctly shown in "Remove playlist" screen Oh yes, you're right, we should limit the number of...
Hi, About the same as...
Replies
Views
AW: very minor: if you double click on an button while pressing enter... No problem, I already mentioned that it is *very* minor and not important to fix, so I'm not disappointed or something else :) I just wanted to let you know ;) Smeulf cool that you can reproduce it, I thought that would be a problem^^
AW: very minor: if you double click on an button while pressing enter... No problem, I already mentioned that it is *very*...
I found a *very very* minor navigation issue and wasn't sure if I should make it public, but I think it is better you know it and...
Replies
Views
Fix confirmed. Thanks.
Fix confirmed. Thanks.
Hello, When trying to clic on "Continue" on the save playlist screen, I have this log, and can't save the playlist ...
Replies
Views
AW: Image uses thumbnails from thumbs.db if present Well, I was the one who broke it; Baboonanza's version worked. So I also had to fix it :-)
AW: Image uses thumbnails from thumbs.db if present Well, I was the one who broke it; Baboonanza's version worked. So I also...
Hey, I discovered that the background image of the new silver theme isn't rendered probably oO I wanted to tell you that the...
Replies
Views
AW: Client: Unable to load 'freetype6.dll' Thanks, good to know that MP2 has problems with this setting.
AW: Client: Unable to load 'freetype6.dll' Thanks, good to know that MP2 has problems with this setting.
Hi, i compiled MP2 client and server using the "MSBUILD_Rebuild_Release_" scripts. Both work on my pc. To try networking i...
Replies
Views
I know it can be done, but I have about the same problem you have : I can't find a way to enable forced subtitles with Haali and DirectVobSub, nor VLC btw that don't seems to implement "forced track" compilence. I keep looking the right way and report when I'll have enough element for you, but maybe it could take long. Cheers.
I know it can be done, but I have about the same problem you have : I can't find a way to enable forced subtitles with Haali and...
Hi, Situation : 1 MKV, 2 audio streams, 1 subtitle stream Codecs : Haali Spliter, DirectVodSub (VSFilter) If I register...
Replies
Views
To spesial patch special test ;) I usualy report only bugs on the trunk. I am not a software ! I am a free(ware?) man !
To spesial patch special test ;) I usualy report only bugs on the trunk. I am not a software ! I am a free(ware?) man !
Hi, Very nice transitions between pictures. But I notice sometime the 1st transition does not complete and is replace by...
Replies
Views
At the beginning the bugs are usually a bit more easier to fix - the hard, not so easy to reproduce (and to fix) are always left to the end :D
At the beginning the bugs are usually a bit more easier to fix - the hard, not so easy to reproduce (and to fix) are always left to...
Albert, From previous post, told about some playlist that didn't load. Client or server don't crash, but errors are reported...
Replies
Views
AW: Playlists : Add an entire library doesn't works Oh, I just read your new bug report. Forget my previous posting. I'll check your logs from the other report.
AW: Playlists : Add an entire library doesn't works Oh, I just read your new bug report. Forget my previous posting. I'll check...
In "Home/Music Library", "Home/Picture Library" or "Home/Video Library" : When pressing "Add all to playlist", "Progress" window...
Replies
Views
Last news : Uninstall my f**k**g codec pack, installed only XVID, VodSub and Haali Splitter, now it works fine. No more ffdshow codecs to handle multiple audio tracks. Btw, in this config it works well in MP1, but not totally in MP2 : I still can't choose my audio stream in MP2, have to go in haali interface. But i'll try...
Last news : Uninstall my f**k**g codec pack, installed only XVID, VodSub and Haali Splitter, now it works fine. No more...
I think this post is for morpheus_xx. Recently, I changed my MPEG4 filter to ffdshow rev 3535 of August 19 2010, to enable multi...
Replies
Views
re: Import share : Problem with artists containing "/" or "," Hi, It's ok from SVN 3550.
re: Import share : Problem with artists containing "/" or "," Hi, It's ok from SVN 3550.
When share is imported, artists containing "/" or "," are displayed 2 times. Example with AC/DC : It's shown as "AC" and as...
Replies
Views
Yes Albert, surrent SVN show an audio stream for all my vids. Tks to all of you.
Yes Albert, surrent SVN show an audio stream for all my vids. Tks to all of you.
Just a remark this time, not really a bug. When reading a video in PIP, and clicking in that video, the main screen gets video...
Replies
Views
AW: Minor : fullscreen with dual screen That was also a TODO in the code :-)
AW: Minor : fullscreen with dual screen That was also a TODO in the code :-)
Hello, it's me again ! This time I don't know if it's really a bug. On a Windows 7 Pro with 2 4/3 monitors and extended...
Replies
Views
AW: Pictures : Wrong proportions on a 4/3 monitor for fullscreen Yeah, I forgot to tell you that the fix was committed :-)
AW: Pictures : Wrong proportions on a 4/3 monitor for fullscreen Yeah, I forgot to tell you that the fix was committed :-)
Hi Albert, I know you're currently working on the picture module, but as I know you use a 16/9 screen, please, be aware that on...
Replies
Views
AW: Cliking too fast on the next button in a video playlist freeze the client That problem should be fixed now (no more freezing), but it might be the case that the video player is still not stable under certain circumstances, where multiple threads are involved. For example if the video has reached its end and at the same time, you...
AW: Cliking too fast on the next button in a video playlist freeze the client That problem should be fixed now (no more freezing)...
Albert, Just as "not to forget", I create a thread for this issue, because it was in the middle of many comments in a previous...
Replies
Views
AW: Playlists : 3rd playlist not correctely rendered No, in that case, our scrollbars are correct. The scrollbar takes all the list's size. But as the list's panel only shows complete entries, it leaves out the last entry if there is not enough space. So what you see in your picture is a list which is perhaps 39 pixels bigger than...
AW: Playlists : 3rd playlist not correctely rendered No, in that case, our scrollbars are correct. The scrollbar takes all the...
In the playlist selection box, the third playlist is never shown. To reproduce : Create at least 3 playlist, all in the same...
Replies
Views
AW: navigation bar/step back isn't working probably Reworked the exception handling in WorkflowManager.
AW: navigation bar/step back isn't working probably Reworked the exception handling in WorkflowManager.
I think I found a little bug ;) Steps to reproduce: 1. have an error in your HelloWorldPlugin Skinfile 2. try to enter the...
Replies
Views
I think the title says everything... Video or Music (didn't tried pictures), Local or Global, problem exists even if i set manually the order and save the playlist again. Smeulf
I think the title says everything... Video or Music (didn't tried pictures), Local or Global, problem exists even if i set...
I think the title says everything... Video or Music (didn't tried pictures), Local or Global, problem exists even if i set...
Replies
Views
AW: LOW : No way to go to previous menu with mouse only Window buttons + navbar command handlers added
AW: LOW : No way to go to previous menu with mouse only Window buttons + navbar command handlers added
Hi, In MP2, I can't find a way to go to previous menu just with mouse. I just can with the Escape key. May be you could add...
Replies
Views
Tried in multiples screens, it's fixed. Tks.
Tried in multiples screens, it's fixed. Tks.
Hi, I've found a very little bug this time, I think it will be easy to fix. In video full screen (4/3 for me, didn't tried on...
Replies
Views
My pleasure Albert, As I said, I try to do my best to help, and submitting bug report is the easiest part, you (All the Team) do the hardest. Thanks for the software !
My pleasure Albert, As I said, I try to do my best to help, and submitting bug report is the easiest part, you (All the Team) do...
Hi all, Well, i'll try to explain step by step : 1 - On a new "install", setup default local shares (same if local shares are...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: "ReImport Share" does not delete in the DB renamed or deleted files Deleting or renaming a file now works perfectly. About the new fonctionality, it works too. Btw, I very thank you for this one. There is just a small bug, I'll open a new thread, it will be easier to folow for everyone, as this thread is fixed. Cheers.
Re: AW: "ReImport Share" does not delete in the DB renamed or deleted files Deleting or renaming a file now works perfectly...
Hi, Albert, it seems you're not bugfree ;) I tried to rename a video, reimport share, and then, the new name appears and the...
Replies
Views
AW: Very minor / Picture : Slideshow time can be set under 0 Morph, I have set your lower bound to 0, that will disable the slide show.
AW: Very minor / Picture : Slideshow time can be set under 0 Morph, I have set your lower bound to 0, that will disable the slide...
I think the title says everyting : the slideshow time in "Settings/Player/Picture Player" can be set under 0. No hang, just...
Replies
Views
AW: Treeview not rendered correctly :D
AW: Treeview not rendered correctly :D
If i go down in a tree view the list will be seen over the tree view. And also if i move the cursor up and down rapidly it will...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom