Older releases (17 Viewers)

The new release is out! It also contains a fix for this problem, thanks for reporting! https://www.team-mediaportal.com/news/mediaportal-2-spring-of-16-release
The new release is out! It also contains a fix for this problem, thanks for reporting...
If I Start MP2 it crashes with this error It started fine until i changed the time layout then i closed MP2 en then it won't...
Replies
Views
After posting this I remembered my tablet is 32bit. The installer ran fine, so I think the change is safe.
After posting this I remembered my tablet is 32bit. The installer ran fine, so I think the change is safe.
I had the same issue on Windows 7 64 bit. After checking the requirements with this link...
Replies
Views
Is there any news on this problem? I still experience this on all my clients, when resuming from standby. Sometimes it takes very long until server connection is re-established...
Is there any news on this problem? I still experience this on all my clients, when resuming from standby. Sometimes it takes very...
@MJGraf @FreakyJ @osre There still seems to be issues with our used HttpServer and/or our CachedMultiSegmentHttpStream...
Replies
Views
Hello Morpheus_xx, That has solved my problem. Thank you very much for your expert help: it is much appreciated. BTW MP2 does seem to give better recording quality than Windows Media Center used to. Cheers Ralph
Hello Morpheus_xx, That has solved my problem. Thank you very much for your expert help: it is much appreciated. BTW MP2 does...
I have recently discovered how to find the Radio EPG in MP2 by using the arrows<> top left of the TV EPG. However, the grid...
Replies
Views
Fixed (with one minor exception: because channel logo is allocated by fanart image source already, the logo stays visible when channel name is cleared)
Fixed (with one minor exception: because channel logo is allocated by fanart image source already, the logo stays visible when...
The title says it all I think. Reproducible with latest dev and weekly 2014_12_19.
Replies
Views
Hi. I think we can set this to "fixed"... No more server crash and thumbs are generated as expected... Great job(y)
Hi. I think we can set this to "fixed"... No more server crash and thumbs are generated as expected... Great job(y)
Hi. Since I've testing trakt plugin I got problems with VideoThumbnailer plugin. Really often (but not always) the import stops on...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [fixed] Error parsing HTTP headers (1 Viewer) DE
That looks great. I think the extensions class should be moved to a separate file and made public, since it's kind of a generic utility method rather than something internal to the HttpMessage. The byte[] optimization we can return to if performance is an issue :)
That looks great. I think the extensions class should be moved to a separate file and made public, since it's kind of a generic...
I concur - the UPnP thing has nothing to do with firewalls. The message comes from here...
Replies
Views
Updated in branch and force-pushed to MP1 repo
Updated in branch and force-pushed to MP1 repo
Sorry... Everything I test for MP2 is on my new Server/Client and it is listed in my hardware list in my profile (Bugsbunny Test...
Replies
Views
Yes, it seems to have fixed it! I did a quick test and the share are visible, thanks! Will import later when family sleeps...
Yes, it seems to have fixed it! I did a quick test and the share are visible, thanks! Will import later when family sleeps...
My Driver Bender(DB) shares do not show in MP2 so I can't import any media, normal shares on the same computer displays(Recordings...
Replies
Views
I fixed the disposal in this branch https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-2/commits/FIX_ServiceRegistration_DTOR. If you like to fix the "Block ServiceRegistration from trying to load new services in shutdown phase" issue you can do it in this branch.
I fixed the disposal in this branch https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-2/commits/FIX_ServiceRegistration_DTOR. If you like...
When I did the test yesterday I set MP2 Client to minimize. I just went back onto my machine, opened up the minimized client and...
Replies
Views
Fixed another issue: Stream was disposed on Stop, which is wrong because of: Disposal of Stream should only happen if it was created by itself Disposal must not happen in Stop() but in destructor An example of 2nd case is: use MP in windowed mode, start playback, resize window -> ObjectDisposedException from the Output pin. Cause...
Fixed another issue: Stream was disposed on Stop, which is wrong because of: Disposal of Stream should only happen if it was...
Yesterday I found a nasty issue: after switching the "DirectShow" instead of "DirectShowLib" to support the new StreamSource there...
Replies
Views
Oh, shhh.... Sorry - first rule for the future: Never push after a 15 hours working day...
Oh, shhh.... Sorry - first rule for the future: Never push after a 15 hours working day...
While I was trying to get a better overview on the UPnP subsystem, I found this in BackendExtension.RegisterBackendServices (line...
Replies
Views
ok, code is cleaned up and import test ran without problems for me. New test version attached - changes will be pushed to GitHub in a few minutes. I have extended the LexicographicComparer in a way so that it supports different cultures. Currently, however, I still use InvariantCulture. Just wanted to make sure that it can be used...
ok, code is cleaned up and import test ran without problems for me. New test version attached - changes will be pushed to GitHub in...
Hi, On alphabetical sorting capital letters are sorted before normal letters. This leads to some unnatural sorting orders: In...
Replies
Views
I just rebased your branch on dev, made some trivial code style changes (removing { } from one-line-statements) and sqashed all changes into one single commit. The change was already included in recent test build, and will be in all further ones. Thanks again!
I just rebased your branch on dev, made some trivial code style changes (removing { } from one-line-statements) and sqashed all...
I'm attempting to use BitmapImageSource to improve rendering of images in my plugin but it doesn't appear to work properly in MPF...
Replies
Views
Will be included in next snapshot
Will be included in next snapshot
Hi. Found an issue with TVDB Wide Banners in MP2. There are 3 types of banners, blank, text and graphical. MP2 is downloading all...
Replies
Views
Thanks for this idea and solution! Fixed :) https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP2-400
Thanks for this idea and solution! Fixed :) https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP2-400
Hello! This is not exactly a bug but is it possible to change the log endings for the cycling logfiles. Could be done with...
Replies
Views
The candidate branch was created by chefkoch and contained changes he considers to be merged into dev (after review). I now took the missing commit into dev and delete the candidate branch. The nuget question is better answered by chefkoch, for me it worked without issues in VS2013. But therefore I have other problems, I will create...
The candidate branch was created by chefkoch and contained changes he considers to be merged into dev (after review). I now took...
Just compiled MP2 Client based on current dev. When trying to play an MP3 file, I get the following exception in the logs (full...
Replies
Views
I found and fixed the size calculation issue. Change commited to dev.
I found and fixed the size calculation issue. Change commited to dev.
While experimenting with the WrapPanel for the new ApolloOne skin, I found out two strange things: I feel the interpretation of...
Replies
Views
Exactly as expected. So no problem. The Transifex pull requires to have transifex configured on your machine, see also: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/2_MEDIAPORTAL_2/8_Contribute/Localization/Translation_Guide/Exception:_No_user_credentials_found_during_translation_download that's why I added the new batch ....NoTransifex ;) So...
Exactly as expected. So no problem. The Transifex pull requires to have transifex configured on your machine, see also...
Hi To build MP2-Setup.msi, put the content of the attached zip file in folder xxx\MediaPortal\Build\BuildReport run...
Replies
Views
@morpheus_xx / @MJGraf / @chefkoch ?
@morpheus_xx / @MJGraf / @chefkoch ?
Still not working with Turkish Regional Settings... You should create a "Lessons Learned" section not to repeat the same mistakes...
Replies
Views
I added a check to avoid this, thanks for posting :) Fixed in dev.
I added a check to avoid this, thanks for posting :) Fixed in dev.
I think I found a problem with SQLite and Resume? Or lies the problem somewhere else? [2013-10-02 16:14:48,360] [24055734] [37...
Replies
Views
Issue seems to be fixed with latest dev-builds.
Issue seems to be fixed with latest dev-builds.
offbyone is OV working for you with latest MP2 builds? I get a failure when trying to start a video, log is attached. morpheus_xx...
Replies
Views
Hi. Thanks, didn't see that post before. Hope it will make it into Alpha 3...
Hi. Thanks, didn't see that post before. Hope it will make it into Alpha 3...
Hi. The settings for screensaver are not stored. After a restart of MP2 the screensaver is active again. I need to edit the xml...
Replies
Views
Perfect, thanks! Ready to merge...
Perfect, thanks! Ready to merge...
Thanks for taking the time to do a wiki. I started MP2 to try your guide, haven't touched MP2 in two weeks. This time it shows...
Replies
Views
Just turned page notifications on - thanks for the review, Dadeo!
Just turned page notifications on - thanks for the review, Dadeo!
Hi. I've tried the build DEV-04-11-2013--21-52 but had some issues. Could not do an update as some plugins (TvWishList.Ver.1.3.0.5...
Replies
Views
Decided to double check and close this off. Fixed in Alpha 2.
Decided to double check and close this off. Fixed in Alpha 2.
Tinkering with the weather plugin I noticed that if you add a city then goto weather it will show the current weather for that...
Replies
Views
Just for documentation: It would also be nice to create a new folder from within the browse folder dialog. The possibilty to create a new folder as well the option to select files or folder only or both might need to be an configurable attribute for this setting type, which is being defined from the code / plugin which it belongs to...
Just for documentation: It would also be nice to create a new folder from within the browse folder dialog. The possibilty to create...
I need the user to configure a folder where he can save downloaded videos via OnlineVideos. Since we do everything inside the MP2...
Replies
Views
Amazing! Thanks a lot Morph! Just compiled, tested and confirmed working! And the helper is really a nice solution - now that I saw the Problem I remember that we already had this or a similar Problem... Michael
Amazing! Thanks a lot Morph! Just compiled, tested and confirmed working! And the helper is really a nice solution - now that I saw...
I think I found a bug in the MovieMetadataExtractor. I store my movies as ISO-files. When I Import DVD-movie-ISOs all works as...
Replies
Views
Ok, commited darker background to dev (and merged to WIP branch). Good thing is that the color also can be changed later to a better value: simply two color constants, not more. I love it :D
Ok, commited darker background to dev (and merged to WIP branch). Good thing is that the color also can be changed later to a...
Could we modify the colors within the single selection dialog for Titanium. It's hard to read. ;)
Replies
Views
Thank you for reporting this! It worked before, but the new implementation didn't consider missing images correctly. This issue is fixed now and will be part of upcoming Alpha 2 release. "This behavior is by design" ;) This means the skinner can define which layout to use for which kind of content. I decided to use the "Panel...
Thank you for reporting this! It worked before, but the new implementation didn't consider missing images correctly. This issue is...
Hi guys, Would like to quote you on what a good job you have been doing with MP2. I have found a few bugs. It is within the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom