OnlineVideos (60 Viewers)

Hello, Because somehow I am not able to start a local videostream in MP I am using the OnlineVideos plugin as a substitute. I created some channels with the stream URLs and then rightclick on "Play with VLC...". This works fine but..... Those streams I want to watch need some deinterlacing to look good. Is there a way somehow...
Hello, Because somehow I am not able to start a local videostream in MP I am using the OnlineVideos plugin as a substitute. I...
Hello, Because somehow I am not able to start a local videostream in MP I am using the OnlineVideos plugin as a substitute. I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Vimeo support? DE
Thank you :-) All right
Thank you :-) All right
Hey guys! Awesome plugin!!! Is there any plans for Vimeo support? Thanks much!
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Vimeo Errors DE
That did the trick! Thank you very much. I had done auto update before, but I needed to update OnlineVideos first. Anyway, thanks for all the help.
That did the trick! Thank you very much. I had done auto update before, but I needed to update OnlineVideos first. Anyway...
Hi, I really like the extension and use it all the time. Just recently I found that the Vimeo site doesn't seem to be able to...
Replies
Views
Hi, is it possible to get the current page's HTML source, in its current state (even if modified by scripts, AJAX calls, etc.) You can try following Javascript put it inte adressbar of your browser and hit enter. Now you see the source code including all changes that made by scripts, AJAX calls, etc. For me it is usefull because...
Hi, is it possible to get the current page's HTML source, in its current state (even if modified by scripts, AJAX calls, etc.)...
Hi, is it possible to get the current page's HTML source, in its current state (even if modified by scripts, AJAX calls, etc.)...
Replies
Views
I have the same problem. When playing DVD's Videos or TV the picture looks green with magenta. I already have media player 11 since this is required for MP. Anybody have another suggestion? Many thanks, Biquel.
I have the same problem. When playing DVD's Videos or TV the picture looks green with magenta. I already have media player 11 since...
i have installed and read all the threads about mplayer but the prob i have is that all videos the colours a are bright green...
Replies
Views
Hmm all seems to be working fine now. I think it might have had something to do with putting my PC in hibernation then waking it up. Anyway thanks!
Hmm all seems to be working fine now. I think it might have had something to do with putting my PC in hibernation then waking it...
Hey guys, ever since the upgrade to the 1.3 beta videos have been stuttering and pausing in Online Videos. Like they're trying to...
Replies
Views
Me to, svtplay This happens for me to, have only watched svtplay and youtube
Me to, svtplay This happens for me to, have only watched svtplay and youtube
Hi, For some reason my YouTube and TED Talk videos play back with a jitter and it sounds like the audio stream is playing back...
Replies
Views
Thanks Quarter, Vodly does not work but it lists episodes, but cannot download. MopVideo works here. I found www.videobull.com was changed to videobull.to . When I edited onlinevideosites.xml in ProgramData it now works, except there is no NEXT, and when it updates it changes back to www.videobull.com . Sorry I am so ignorant or I...
Thanks Quarter, Vodly does not work but it lists episodes, but cannot download. MopVideo works here. I found www.videobull.com was...
Videobull had no next for a couple of weeks and now it returns, two dots .. Both Vodlys no longer work also. Have all the latest...
Replies
Views
That's strange, videobull hasn't worked for me in a long time. Wasn't able to get the proper redirection link. I'll have a look at it tomorrow see if I can figure it out this time. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's strange, videobull hasn't worked for me in a long time. Wasn't able to get the proper redirection link. I'll have a look at...
Dear Quarter, Using MP1 latest version 1.13, from version 1.12, but did not correct. Videobull shows no listings, occasionally it...
Replies
Views
Videobull is now off line again. Please help! Thanks.
Videobull is now off line again. Please help! Thanks.
It looks like both sites are broken again. Although this time, I'm able to see the providers but upon selecting one of them I...
Replies
Views
Solved! Downgrade to CAT 9.4 brings the solution :)
Solved! Downgrade to CAT 9.4 brings the solution :)
Hello everybody! I have following Problem: When I try to play a video with OnlineVideos it remains in background for the first...
Replies
Views
I'll leave it open here for a bit, if no reply I'll re-post over there. Cant stand double posts ;) thanks dude!
I'll leave it open here for a bit, if no reply I'll re-post over there. Cant stand double posts ;) thanks dude!
This is on a new clean install... Start online videos. Go to Swedish, SVT Play. Go to programs and full programs, start Vem vet...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Video download DE
I'll try this one this evening. But as offbyone said, I might be out of luck. Isn't there an option in VLC player to download wmv-media as well? Thought I stumbled over some note or a small tool called "mediathek" written in java which is said to be able to do the thing... Don't know. Anyway, thanks for the replies. If I find...
I'll try this one this evening. But as offbyone said, I might be out of luck. Isn't there an option in VLC player to download...
Hi guys and gals, first of all: :thx: for OnlineVideos!! Nevertheless I got some trouble downloading videos from any of the...
Replies
Views
Thank you!
Thank you!
Hi @Quarter , Sorry to bother you again, but Videobull is broken as it is returning "no video found" for all categories. This...
Replies
Views
While I upgraded the Swedish Viasat site I noticed several other sites used the same API so I added the ones I found The new sites are: TV3 Play Danmark TV3 Play Eesti Viasat Norge TV Play (Latvia) TV3 Play Lietuva Nova Play (Bulgaria) You can search in the hidden menu, the sites try to scrobble to trakt.tv if enabled onlinevideos...
While I upgraded the Swedish Viasat site I noticed several other sites used the same API so I added the ones I found The new sites...
While I upgraded the Swedish Viasat site I noticed several other sites used the same API so I added the ones I found The new sites...
Replies
Views
Same error here. I've attached a second logfile if it's of any use... BTW TV4 shouldn't be a subcategory of Viasat. Those are competitors :)
Same error here. I've attached a second logfile if it's of any use... BTW TV4 shouldn't be a subcategory of Viasat. Those are...
I recently discovered the TV4 cetegory under the Viasat channel. However for me it won´t work. The different categories comes up...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Viasat DE
Viaplay: Viaplay for Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark
Viaplay: Viaplay for Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark
I've added Viasat and seems to work fine. Are these live streams by any chance? Does anyone know? Wanting to get live footy if...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Viaplay support DE
Viaplay support: Viaplay for Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark
Viaplay support: Viaplay for Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark
Hi Just posted a question under "Viasat", now I would like to make this under "Viaplay" so that there is not any misunderstandings...
Replies
Views
Great work! Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk
Great work! Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk
Viaplay for Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark Browser player and remarks Browser player introduced in OnlineVideos 1.8 Videos...
Replies
Views
Use the Mp4splitter.ax from the MPC-HC stand alone filters package (Browse Media Player Classic - Home Cinema Files on SourceForge.net), instead of Haali. I was having the same problem of mp4 only working on local files, till I switched splitters.
Use the Mp4splitter.ax from the MPC-HC stand alone filters package (Browse Media Player Classic - Home Cinema Files on...
Today I was just browsing through the list, testing what works and what not, and I clicked Nasa, then Earth. The files there won't...
Replies
Views
Out now.
Out now.
Hey Hey Hey! Keep up the good work mate, great plugin, i was wonder when you gonna put online the 0.24 version with youtube "no url...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Veronicagemist SBS6Gemist empty (1 Viewer) DE
Had a look at the logs, but there is nothing in there that tells me why it would work sometimes. Just see a code 401 in the splitter log. Maybe I'll throw wireshark at it to see whether it has something to do with load balancing.
Had a look at the logs, but there is nothing in there that tells me why it would work sometimes. Just see a code 401 in the...
Veronica and SBS6 come up empty. Is it a general problem or is it my installation?
Replies
Views
That did it. Used GraphStudio to change the merit of the cyberlink splitter to Do Not Use and after a reboot, everything works perfectly. Thanks again Offbyone
That did it. Used GraphStudio to change the merit of the cyberlink splitter to Do Not Use and after a reboot, everything works...
I have a problem with sites that stream MP4s (iTunes movie trailers and Revision3 for example). Video plays fine, but I get no...
Replies
Views
Also, you can force vlc for specific sites.... In the OnlineVideoSites.xml file you can add player="VLC" to the site parameters:
Also, you can force vlc for specific sites.... In the OnlineVideoSites.xml file you can add player="VLC" to the site parameters:
I want to utilize VLC media player to play online videos. When using the trailer button in Moving Pictures, the trailer plays in...
Replies
Views
You need the OnlineVideosPlayer class as well as the PlayerFactory. (remove anything you dont need). When calling an Url to be played it will have to go through your own factory. Check GUIOnlineVideos.Play_Step5.
You need the OnlineVideosPlayer class as well as the PlayerFactory. (remove anything you dont need). When calling an Url to be...
Hi, I am putting together a proof of concept for an airplay process plugin. AirPlay allows iPhone/iPad users to stream video...
Replies
Views
Re : UserAgent for HTTP stream Once again, a big big thanks !! It's work great ;) By !
Re : UserAgent for HTTP stream Once again, a big big thanks !! It's work great ;) By !
Hi, I have a problem with some HTTP stream which require same UserAgent for each request. For finding the final url of the...
Replies
Views
ahhh. my fault. thanks, it's clear now!
ahhh. my fault. thanks, it's clear now!
Hello there! there are settings for GenericSite util like nextPageRegExUrlDecoding, videoListUrlDecoding etc... Their descriptions...
Replies
Views
Sent report, thanks great, thanks
Sent report, thanks great, thanks
Hi all, spent a whol day trying to sort this without asking for any help but im at the end of things to try, I have tried disabling...
Replies
Views
Thanks. I just adjusted the permissions on C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\Windows\OnlineVideos and now the problem is solved.
Thanks. I just adjusted the permissions on C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\Windows\OnlineVideos and now the...
Hi, I recently installed OnlineVideos and have been successful in using it. However, I ran into a problem when trying to...
Replies
Views
Version 2.3.1.0 works with MP 1.17pr and Final , and is available from the MP Extension Manager, Not 100% sure about 1.18 but I think it is also good for that.
Version 2.3.1.0 works with MP 1.17pr and Final , and is available from the MP Extension Manager, Not 100% sure about 1.18 but I...
Good morning, is there a plan to update the OnlineVideo plugin to work with MP 1.17.x and additionally versions (like 1.18.x)...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom