other Input / Output interfaces (2 Viewers)

In shareview it is already working! Best regards Helios
In shareview it is already working! Best regards Helios
Hello, I'll try to explain what I am searching for: In Vista MCE, when in the music screen (ex view by artist), I can very...
Replies
Views
From reading here and various other forums, this no longer works with Foxtel, Optus or Austar as they changed their encryption method to prevent people from using anything other than their supplied box. This solution does however work fine with Select TV as I have the card above with a cam in my media portal and it works...
From reading here and various other forums, this no longer works with Foxtel, Optus or Austar as they changed their encryption...
Hi all... I am looking at getting digital cable tv in Sydney. What i would like to do is install a DVB-S card in my server that...
Replies
Views
Ok. On a regular keyboad, what kombination of keys opens the MCE?
Ok. On a regular keyboad, what kombination of keys opens the MCE?
Ive got a Sceneo-remote which is fully supported by MP and works wonderfully...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 LM Remote Keymap DE
This a great product to enhance the capability of an MCE, Streamzap, and other remotes. Provides NavMode, MouseMode, allows key reassignments, program launch, macros, etc. Very user friendly UI. Here: LM Gestion : LM Remote KeyMap for Streamzap, Firefly, Firefly Mini, USB-UIRT, TechnoTrend or MCE PC Remote
This a great product to enhance the capability of an MCE, Streamzap, and other remotes. Provides NavMode, MouseMode, allows key...
This a great product to enhance the capability of an MCE, Streamzap, and other remotes. Provides NavMode, MouseMode, allows key...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Icon Questions DE
Are JPGs supported? I've been converting all my graphics to PNG.
Are JPGs supported? I've been converting all my graphics to PNG.
I have a couple of questions: ---------------------------- I have the following video folder hierarchy: Videos [&nbsp]|...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Pinnacle PCTV To Go DE
Me and, I think a lot of people, currently use a dedicated stand stand alone decoder (mySKY for italian sat television) but could be fine if I can use MP with it to see the decoder on my other PC running MP and best of all if I can use it via internet too to see my recordings in the decoder and my pay tv in my house of vacation...
Me and, I think a lot of people, currently use a dedicated stand stand alone decoder (mySKY for italian sat television) but could...
Me and, I think a lot of people, currently use a dedicated stand stand alone decoder (mySKY for italian sat television) but could...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Zalman HD160XT case. The case has a 7" touchscreen. The touchscreen driver is very buggy under Windows Vista. The Zalman Zini software, contains a driver for the remote control, regulates the casefans and displays a al sorts of info on the 7" screen. Unfortunatly the Zini software is also very buggy, so apart from...
Hi, I have a Zalman HD160XT case. The case has a 7" touchscreen. The touchscreen driver is very buggy under Windows Vista. The...
Hi, I have a Zalman HD160XT case. The case has a 7" touchscreen. The touchscreen driver is very buggy under Windows Vista. The...
Replies
Views
Hello, I couldn't find a specific place to post this query, so I hope here is ok! I was wondering if there's a way to run a script before playing media, For example, select a movie to play (by clicking on the icon) and immediately a script runs that'll talk to homeseer (or equivalent) that'll dim the lights, as the movie...
Hello, I couldn't find a specific place to post this query, so I hope here is ok! I was wondering if there's a way to run a...
Hello, I couldn't find a specific place to post this query, so I hope here is ok! I was wondering if there's a way to run a...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 FireWire inside MP DE
Is there any possibility to view video from digital camcorder over the FireWire/1394 link?
Is there any possibility to view video from digital camcorder over the FireWire/1394 link?
Replies
Views
Seen this --> https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/plugins-47/refresh-rate-control-plugin-8374/ ?
Seen this --> https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/plugins-47/refresh-rate-control-plugin-8374/ ?
I've been looking at a way to automatically control powerstrip, reclock or other refresh rate controllers through mediaportal... is...
Replies
Views
Heya guys Ive got a question about what would be the best option to use... I have a Dbox and a Dreambox (mainly use my Dreambox) Ive been using the MyDreamDbox plugin by Kroko (well done that man) to view my cable feed within MP, Although i can connect to my DBOX I cannot connect to my Dreambox, but before i continue to...
Heya guys Ive got a question about what would be the best option to use... I have a Dbox and a Dreambox (mainly use my...
Heya guys Ive got a question about what would be the best option to use... I have a Dbox and a Dreambox (mainly use my...
Replies
Views
Hi, please, is it possible to search myvideos by virtual keyboard? 1) Is there virtual keyboard? I tried to search forum, doc, I can't find how to show it 2) I'm looking for something like Settopboxes of IPTV providers has, textbox with virtual keyboard below where I can type text with remote control, and it will dynamically find...
Hi, please, is it possible to search myvideos by virtual keyboard? 1) Is there virtual keyboard? I tried to search forum, doc...
Hi, please, is it possible to search myvideos by virtual keyboard? 1) Is there virtual keyboard? I tried to search forum, doc...
Replies
Views
Same problem here. When playing MAME games, MP keeps accepting input from the direct input device. Even when MP is minimized. I tried to uncheck the always on top option, but MP still keeps responding. Any help would be appreciated
Same problem here. When playing MAME games, MP keeps accepting input from the direct input device. Even when MP is minimized. I...
I am using an Alienware PS2 type remote, which I've setup to work just fine in Media Portal using direct input. My issue is when...
Replies
Views
I will be using your Server to also control my amp so I think it is the best to see if I can setup within IR Server. I got it to work with the MYBlaster plugin page within MP, but would prefer not to do all the extra navigating.
I will be using your Server to also control my amp so I think it is the best to see if I can setup within IR Server. I got it to...
TV-Server Version: tvEngin 03 16429 MediaPortal Version: 2.3.0 rc3 svn 3-11-07 MediaPortal Skin: XFace 1.2 Windows Version: WIN...
Replies
Views
Hi Neil, and-81 is working on support for the IR507 receiver in the IR Server Suite, and I'm helping him to test some code to get it working. Please look in this thread and this also. Hopefuly it's the same remote and in that case it would probably help him to have another tester for his code. And I don't think that's its an...
Hi Neil, and-81 is working on support for the IR507 receiver in the IR Server Suite, and I'm helping him to test some code to...
Hello everyone, I am new to MediaPortal and my first impressions are "brilliant". I had an old remote lying around which I...
Replies
Views
yeah im using xbox 360 wirless controllers as well, rather a remtote but atm i have to use the controller 1 question though, does that softwre stop the problem where if u dont have the controller on before media portal starts, then it wont setect it.... i like media portal to start automatically but if i dont turn the controller on...
yeah im using xbox 360 wirless controllers as well, rather a remtote but atm i have to use the controller 1 question though...
If you have a gamepad and no remote controll and find it hard to set it up correctly, I recomend this http://xpadder.com/ It allows...
Replies
Views
HTPC Case: Is it works in MEDIAPORTAL?
Replies
Views
Is there any way to controll MP with your cellphone via bluetooth? I found several solutions for having a unidirectional remote control. What I am looking for is bidirectional support ie you can see content on your cellphone. For example with winamp I can browse through the media library and see all artists, album etc on the phone.
Is there any way to controll MP with your cellphone via bluetooth? I found several solutions for having a unidirectional remote...
Is there any way to controll MP with your cellphone via bluetooth? I found several solutions for having a unidirectional remote...
Replies
Views
Pinnacle dual also has good reports, pci, needs reasonable\good signal though.
Pinnacle dual also has good reports, pci, needs reasonable\good signal though.
Hi all, I'm planning to build a new mediacenter and maybe base in on a small-form-factor PC, or at least a small case cabinet...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 . Windows Version: Vista Home Premium 32Bit. CPU Type: Intel Pentium 4 2.8 Ghz. HDD: 80GB. Memory: 1GB DDR 333Mhz. Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-8S648. Motherboard Chipset: SiS648. Motherboard Bios: Ver. F8 . Video Card: ATI Radeon 9600 256MB. Video Card Driver: Latest from manufacturer's site. Sound...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 . Windows Version: Vista Home Premium 32Bit. CPU Type: Intel Pentium 4 2.8 Ghz. HDD: 80GB. Memory...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 . Windows Version: Vista Home Premium 32Bit. CPU Type: Intel Pentium 4 2.8 Ghz. HDD: 80GB. Memory...
Replies
Views
I don't think that card has the option to do the VGA - TV conversion. There needs to be extra pins connected that carry signals not normally found in VGA (these pins are usually not connected in regular VGA outputs). Generally, the ones that do are only the ones that have component outputs.
I don't think that card has the option to do the VGA - TV conversion. There needs to be extra pins connected that carry signals not...
Hi Everyone, After messing around with a bunch of PVR programs, I've settled on Media Portal, it's great. I've got everything...
Replies
Views
If you have a graphics card that supports it, this will work. I have not tested the s-video from PVR-350. If you have the possibility to extend the video output in the graphics card, it will work. I'm using "ATI Catalyst control center" to extend the output to TV. You can set Mediaportal to start in secondary screen. I have a...
If you have a graphics card that supports it, this will work. I have not tested the s-video from PVR-350. If you have the...
Oops...Hauppauge...lol I currently am running MP 0.2.3 on XP professional sp2 with all patches recommended on home page, media...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Dvi --> Hdmi DE
Thank you for help. Now I don't have time to lern all this content.. Only fast view on links make me worry.. I don't see my tv on list. What if my LCD don't support 1:1 pixel maping over HDMI? If I understand this, I don't need all this things. Then is better solution to stay on VGA? Next days I will lern all this links.. But I...
Thank you for help. Now I don't have time to lern all this content.. Only fast view on links make me worry.. I don't see my tv on...
I'm not sure where I must put this topic, so I will put here. Sorry. I have problem with connecton between HTPC and LG LCD TV. Now...
Replies
Views
This is something to love to have too.
This is something to love to have too.
Hi all, as I control my Mediaportal-HTPC exclusively by remote control, and entering folders or starting to play audio or...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm having an issue with two TV cards in my new HTPC build. My setup is as follows: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 MediaPortal Skin: Xface Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD 6000 with Zalman CNPS8000 Cpu Cooler Mobo: Asus M2NPV-VM Mobo Memory: 2G Kingston Hard Drive: 500G Maxtor Sata DVD Drive: Pioneer DVD...
Hi, I'm having an issue with two TV cards in my new HTPC build. My setup is as follows: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0...
Hi, I'm having an issue with two TV cards in my new HTPC build. My setup is as follows: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Chanel Offset by 1 DE
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.9991 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athalon 64 3400+ HDD: 500gb SATA Memory: 2gb Motherboard: ASUS K8V Motherboard Chipset: Motherboard Bios: Video Card: Nvidia 6800 Video Card Driver: Sound Card: X-fi gamer Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.9991 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athalon 64 3400+...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.9991 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athalon 64 3400+...
Replies
Views
You can disable media center in group policys. Either google for a howto, or maybe its been posted on this forum. Theres aslo a plugin that steals the green button input so MP starts(or goes to the menu) when you push it. Its called MPtray. When i press music on my mce keyboard it opens my music in MP. Dont think ive done more...
You can disable media center in group policys. Either google for a howto, or maybe its been posted on this forum. Theres aslo a...
Alrighty, got this nifty keyboard, but I hate that when I hit the green button or the 'my music' etc keys on top that is launches...
Replies
Views
It doesn't look like it's my plugin doing it, but I'll run some more tests to be sure. The error in your log file is showing that it can't setup your tv card properly. I'll take another look at the plugin to make sure there's nothing wrong there, but in the meantime could you try disabling your tv card and seeing if it will get into...
It doesn't look like it's my plugin doing it, but I'll run some more tests to be sure. The error in your log file is showing that...
Hi, first time poster here - excellent software by the way. I have the following remote control...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 External Display DE
Hey guys Just wondering if anyone knew of a small LCD or Vacuum Fluorescent Display that I could attach by USB to my desktop that would display the current item playing in MediaPortal. Tired of turning on my TV to find out what the song thats playing is!! Thanks for the help guys! Shawn:thx:
Hey guys Just wondering if anyone knew of a small LCD or Vacuum Fluorescent Display that I could attach by USB to my desktop...
Hey guys Just wondering if anyone knew of a small LCD or Vacuum Fluorescent Display that I could attach by USB to my desktop...
Replies
Views
Sorry got the wrong model in the subject. The model in question is the Hauppauge Win-TV-HVR-1600 and/or the 1800. Does anyone know if this model is compatible with the current release of MediaPortal. :thx:
Sorry got the wrong model in the subject. The model in question is the Hauppauge Win-TV-HVR-1600 and/or the 1800. Does anyone know...
Sorry got the wrong model in the subject. The model in question is the Hauppauge Win-TV-HVR-1600 and/or the 1800. Does anyone know...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom