pre 1.0 RC1 (4 Viewers)

Bugreports from the time before the 1.0RC1 release are stored in here.

fixed TV-Server / Client Bugs

Bugreports that have been resolved will be moved in here.
For me the Bass player settings have no effect on this. When i select a DVB-S radio station on a network client (XP or Vista) the interface locks. The server side is streaming ok. This problem is since a very long time. regards
For me the Bass player settings have no effect on this. When i select a DVB-S radio station on a network client (XP or Vista)...
svn 16362 - working (fastest tuning yet - 10sec) svn 16481 - reported broken by rts svn 16534 - still broken - no audio...
Replies
Views
could you please try to use MPV and MPA as codecs in Televison? and i moved it to TV-Server bugs since you use the TV-Server and the Client Plugin which replaces all inbuild TV-components. :)
could you please try to use MPV and MPA as codecs in Televison? and i moved it to TV-Server bugs since you use the TV-Server and...
TV-Server Version: Rev16548 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 Final + TVE3 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Wide Windows Version: Win XP MCE...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Powerscheduler bug? DE
Thanks Paranoid I configured powerschedular client again and made sure the other powerscheduler was disapled - and now it works :) One question, what is the difference between powerscheduler client (in MP Configuration) and the powerscheduler plugin in the MP Server configuration? I have enable both and everything works - i'm...
Thanks Paranoid I configured powerschedular client again and made sure the other powerscheduler was disapled - and now it works...
I'm using Stable Release V0.2.3.0 and TV3 build 16534. Powerscheduler have default settings and the auto shutdown after 5...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 0.3 + actual SVN MediaPortal Version: 02.3 RC3 + actual SVN MediaPortal Skin: XFace Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: Athlon X2 4000+ HDD: Samsung 200Gb Memory: 2Gb DDR2 Motherboard: MSI K9AGM2 Motherboard Chipset: AMD 690G Motherboard Bios: Video Card: Ati Radeon X1250 Video Card Driver: Sound...
TV-Server Version: 0.3 + actual SVN MediaPortal Version: 02.3 RC3 + actual SVN MediaPortal Skin: XFace Windows Version: Windows...
TV-Server Version: TVEngine3 Snapshot: 16534 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot: 16534 MediaPortal Skin: bluetwo...
Replies
Views
in my installation (tvengine 3 and latest SVN MP) i can see all channels (DVB-S) except one: the german sport channel DSF! It remains black, only this one.. In my DVBViewer i can see this one without any problems. Why? Anybody else? Bug?
in my installation (tvengine 3 and latest SVN MP) i can see all channels (DVB-S) except one: the german sport channel DSF! It...
in my installation (tvengine 3 and latest SVN MP) i can see all channels (DVB-S) except one: the german sport channel DSF! It...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 0.3 - SVN 16534 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 final - SVN 16534 Windows Version: XP pro SP2 CPU Type: Athlon XP 3200+ HDD: 500GB + 200GB SATA Memory: 768MB Motherboard: Abit AN7 Motherboard Chipset: nForce Video Card: Nvidia Geforce 6800GT Video Card Driver: latest Sound Card: built in nforce Sound Card AC3...
TV-Server Version: 0.3 - SVN 16534 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 final - SVN 16534 Windows Version: XP pro SP2 CPU Type: Athlon XP...
Hi, I noticed a possible bug last night. I scheduled 3 shows to record, show 1 8pm-9pm, show 2 9pm-10pm and show 3 10-11pm...
Replies
Views
I use DVB-T and DVB-T comes in mpg, why must I use ts? I thing the problem only if my PC goes to Standby. I test now if the recording works when the PC stay on every time.
I use DVB-T and DVB-T comes in mpg, why must I use ts? I thing the problem only if my PC goes to Standby. I test now if the...
Hi, I tryed the TV Server and I have one Problem, I thing it is a Bug so I post it here. When the the TV Server record a film...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Video 2 sec delayed DE
TV-Server Version: 3.0 SVN rev 16504 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 + SVN rev 16504 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo wide Windows Version: Vista Home Premium CPU Type: Intel Core2Duo E6550 HDD: 2 x Seagate 320Gb Memory: 2 x 1 Gb Corsair DDR2 Motherboard: Asus P5K Motherboard Chipset: Intel P35 Motherboard Bios: AMI v0603 Video...
TV-Server Version: 3.0 SVN rev 16504 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 + SVN rev 16504 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo wide Windows...
TV-Server Version: 3.0 SVN rev 16504 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 + SVN rev 16504 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo wide Windows...
Replies
Views
I get the other way around. I get a .ts file, but not an MPG. Using latest SVN's and stuff. Got a Hauppauge card.
I get the other way around. I get a .ts file, but not an MPG. Using latest SVN's and stuff. Got a Hauppauge card.
TV-Server Version: 0.2.3_RC3 - Latest SVN MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3_RC3 - Latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: X Face Windows Version...
Replies
Views
thx for quick answering. i tried, this and that, updatet the mainboard bios, changed the position of jumpers on the mainboard, played back different windowsbackups, from different states and and played with the mst-tool. now the proplem seems to be gone. but don t ask me, what exactly it was, i have absolutly no clue. i am...
thx for quick answering. i tried, this and that, updatet the mainboard bios, changed the position of jumpers on the mainboard...
a bug in mp/tve seems to reactivate the computer in the same moment it is goes in standby/hibernation thats a really, really...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: TV Server 3 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: XFace 1.2 Windows Version: Vista Ultimate and XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: Intel Core Duo E6600 HDD: 2 Segate 250Gb Raid 0 +others Memory: 4gb Corsaire DDR2 800Mhz Motherboard: Asus P5W DH DeLuxe Motherboard Chipset: Intel Chipset 975x Motherboard Bios...
TV-Server Version: TV Server 3 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: XFace 1.2 Windows Version: Vista Ultimate and...
TV-Server Version: TV Server 3 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: XFace 1.2 Windows Version: Vista Ultimate and...
Replies
Views
I use the latest firmware for the floppydtv. It was the latest already out-of-the-box :D The Aston dual is indeed different from the 1.05 version. It still doesn't work with me. I can confirm that the original mediaguard CD cam doesn't support multiple channel decryption. I tried to decrypt 2 channels at the same time at the...
I use the latest firmware for the floppydtv. It was the latest already out-of-the-box :D The Aston dual is indeed different...
TV-Server Version: TVengine3 SVN 11/11/07 16504 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC3 SVN 11/11/07 16504 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: TVE3-SVN MediaPortal Version: MP-0.2.3-SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue wide default Windows Version: XP - SP2 CPU Type: X2-3600+ HDD: Samsung SATA 320Go Memory: 2Go Motherboard: Asus M2A-VM HDMI Motherboard Chipset: AMD 690G Motherboard Bios: 1401 Video Card: AMD 690G Video Card Driver: Catalyst 7.10 Sound...
TV-Server Version: TVE3-SVN MediaPortal Version: MP-0.2.3-SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue wide default Windows Version: XP - SP2 CPU...
TV-Server Version: TVE3-SVN MediaPortal Version: MP-0.2.3-SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue wide default Windows Version: XP - SP2 CPU...
Replies
Views
okay gemx, here are the logs. if you want to test this, go to the portal channel an open the subchannels menu, and you can see only subchannels with false times. you only have to compare them with the channels that premiere broadcasts.
okay gemx, here are the logs. if you want to test this, go to the portal channel an open the subchannels menu, and you can see...
TV-Server Version: 0.3 + actual SVN MediaPortal Version: 02.3 RC3 + actual SVN MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwoWide Windows Version...
Replies
Views
Me too, same error, with a dual core 2,5Gz and with MP1. Timeout or not, tv server should't crash for a SQLException...
Me too, same error, with a dual core 2,5Gz and with MP1. Timeout or not, tv server should't crash for a SQLException...
TV-Server Version: SVN 16420 MediaPortal Version: RC3 16420 MediaPortal Skin: XFace Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
Same here too :(
Same here too :(
Replies
Views
I'll give this a try tonight and report back :) thanks for the help fellas!
I'll give this a try tonight and report back :) thanks for the help fellas!
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athalon 64 2200+ HDD: 250GB Memory: 1GB DDR...
Replies
Views
change the Codes, it works with Powerdvd, Nvidia (no more support) or if you are in Vista the Microsoft codecs Iosu
change the Codes, it works with Powerdvd, Nvidia (no more support) or if you are in Vista the Microsoft codecs Iosu
Hi.. Let's see if we get this problem fixed. Since some month ago I can't watch dvr-ms files under MP.. these are the test...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 bug with tvguide DE
bug with xmltv plugin in tvserver TV-Server Version: tvengine3-11-01-2007--01-36h--Rev16420 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal-svn--11-02-2007--01-09-Rev16422.exe MediaPortal Skin: blue2 Windows Version: tvserver : 2003 server client : xp pro sp2 xmltv file is ok Seem to be a bug when Time Zone Compensation is active...
bug with xmltv plugin in tvserver TV-Server Version: tvengine3-11-01-2007--01-36h--Rev16420 MediaPortal Version...
i don't know where to post this bug i use tvserver (tvengine3-11-01-2007--01-36h--Rev16420) with xmltv plugin tvguide.xml is...
Replies
Views
Hi Tourettes, Thanks for your reply. I donät see any blocks etc in the file, it just stops... Had another one failing this afternoon, see attached log. It failed after 17 mins, then another recording started at 15.00.00 whic completed OK. Is the PID unique for each channel? It seems as both these recordings have the same PID...
Hi Tourettes, Thanks for your reply. I donät see any blocks etc in the file, it just stops... Had another one failing this...
Dear TV3E developer, For some time now I have experience problems where some recording are interrupted in the middle. I've tried...
Replies
Views
Same problem here, only on remote clients. My single-seat instance works fine. Has anyone found a fix for this? Thanks.
Same problem here, only on remote clients. My single-seat instance works fine. Has anyone found a fix for this? Thanks.
TV-Server Version: 0.3 svn 16420 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 svn 16420 MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: Vista Home...
Replies
Views
Hello tourettes, it funktiomiert again thank you for the answer. Greeting Don
Hello tourettes, it funktiomiert again thank you for the answer. Greeting Don
Hello, mine english is rather badly therefore leaves I the on babelfish practice-set. the transmitter RTL Telivision takes up...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TVE3 plugin & MySQL DE
Obviously this is down to Vista and how it handles programs on install. Anyone know of a way around this that's simple, remember i'm no whizz.
Obviously this is down to Vista and how it handles programs on install. Anyone know of a way around this that's simple, remember...
TV-Server Version: 16422 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 0.2.3.0 + svn MediaPortal Skin: xface Windows Version: Vista...
Replies
Views
Hi GregorV, I had a similar issue and found it was because of HW acceleration being turned on for DirectShow filtert. Launch Config tool and go to Directshow filter control. Click on Power DVD and check if you have "Use HW acc" enabled for MPEG-2. If you do, unselect and try again. This is how I got rid of the problem. /Peter
Hi GregorV, I had a similar issue and found it was because of HW acceleration being turned on for DirectShow filtert. Launch...
I have a problem with NVIDIA decoder. On my AMD machine with ATI Radeon X1250 built in graphic the preview TV picture in...
Replies
Views
I'm running the TV server on a dedicated XP HTPC box and the client on a Vista machine. I just updated to a new SVN (but same problem was happening on an old one as well). After watching live TV for a few seconds the client MP crashes. The error log is attached and shows: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of...
I'm running the TV server on a dedicated XP HTPC box and the client on a Vista machine. I just updated to a new SVN (but same...
I'm running the TV server on a dedicated XP HTPC box and the client on a Vista machine. I just updated to a new SVN (but same...
Replies
Views
Checked it on my machine, same result Tried the first link and got same error message with SVN from yesterday. Crosscheck with WinAmp is OK. Other web radio streams are working for me - like Deutschlandfunk,1live... Gregor
Checked it on my machine, same result Tried the first link and got same error message with SVN from yesterday. Crosscheck with...
TV-Server Version: tvengine3-11-01-2007--01-36h--Rev16420 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal-svn--11-01-2007--01-15-Rev16420...
Replies
Views
Where in the database are the graph build details for specific cards?
Where in the database are the graph build details for specific cards?
As the TVServer builds the ATI T200 graphs it misses a very important part of the graph structure. The software mpeg encoding...
Replies
Views
forget it gemx. i reinstalled because of new hardware, and the problem is gone...
forget it gemx. i reinstalled because of new hardware, and the problem is gone...
TV-Server Version: 0.3 + actual SVN MediaPortal Version: 02.3 RC3 + actual SVN MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwoWide Windows Version...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version:16401 MediaPortal Version: rc3 MediaPortal Skin: blue two Windows Version: xp sp2 CPU Type: p4 1800 HDD: 40 gb Memory: 1 Gb Motherboard: Motherboard Chipset: Motherboard Bios: Video Card: ati M 7500 Video Card Driver: last Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: Technotrend usb...
TV-Server Version:16401 MediaPortal Version: rc3 MediaPortal Skin: blue two Windows Version: xp sp2 CPU Type: p4 1800 HDD: 40...
TV-Server Version:16401 MediaPortal Version: rc3 MediaPortal Skin: blue two Windows Version: xp sp2 CPU Type: p4 1800 HDD: 40...
Replies
Views
SVN 16401 is working fine for my UK DVB-t channels now. Try this one.
SVN 16401 is working fine for my UK DVB-t channels now. Try this one.
Hi all I have a Medion BDA DVB-S Tuner. So far, all versions of TV server 3 have worked nicely for me. The last version that...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom