StreamedMP (24 Viewers)

Discuss the StreamedMP skin here
Thanks, I have committed fix to SVN.
Thanks, I have committed fix to SVN.
Really simple fix. I have re-created the Weather and the recent item overlays background images (the dark shadows) so that they...
Replies
Views
cool ;)(y)
cool ;)(y)
Hello everyone, This skin is really nice, however there are times when I am playing music (Radio Time) or maybe open up the videos...
Replies
Views
Thank you. :-)
Thank you. :-)
Hello everyone, I am using the StreamedMP-3.0.0.3440.exe version of this skin and for some reason the font for the home basic...
Replies
Views
ooops! sorry, will do thanks.
ooops! sorry, will do thanks.
Is it possible to add the needed files to get this excellent plugin to work with StreamedMP? I been using other skins to use this...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Invalid thumb DE
@ltfearme Sorry, happened again, this time with the graphic EQ icons. Log attached.
@ltfearme Sorry, happened again, this time with the graphic EQ icons. Log attached.
Hi, I get tons of error messages related to StreamedMP image files (weathericons). At some time, MP will crash (not sure if...
Replies
Views
these changes only go about editing the corresponding xml ;) For example: I did exactly the opposite, as you like. (screen) less / smaller because fanart it even lacks a lot of streamed org, you can completely rebuild skin but only on the xml C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\StreamedMP
these changes only go about editing the corresponding xml ;) For example: I did exactly the opposite, as you like. (screen) less /...
I am new to MediaPortal (came from SageTV) love the StreamedMP skin but really would like a couple of tweaks. Can I maybe make...
Replies
Views
Thanks for reply. Solved. I installed the latest Version 1.9.0 of mediaportal and it works for me...
Thanks for reply. Solved. I installed the latest Version 1.9.0 of mediaportal and it works for me...
Hey Guys, sorry for my bad english, hope you can understand me a little bit. Got a problem with my new installed Mediaportal 1.8.0...
Replies
Views
@m3rcury : i tried it your way but no thumb in fanart mode too. mrbonsen gave me the tip to use latestmediahandler instead of the original and so it works. It's not the best solution because this entry will be overwritten by generating menu from the editor. And rececenty watched series are not supported and still missing. I think...
@m3rcury : i tried it your way but no thumb in fanart mode too. mrbonsen gave me the tip to use latestmediahandler instead of the...
Hello, after updating MP to 1.9 and the last StreamedMP incl. the patch i have the problem that the episode thumbnail is not...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 APOD support DE
I would like to request support for the APOD plugin in your skin. APOD runs but does not display the picture. It works well on Titan. I was going to post this on the issue tracker, but from what I could see after a quick look the site is way out of date. So posted here instead.
I would like to request support for the APOD plugin in your skin. APOD runs but does not display the picture. It works well on...
I would like to request support for the APOD plugin in your skin. APOD runs but does not display the picture. It works well on...
Replies
Views
Only happening on streamedmp so ill reinstall skin as something must have gone amiss. Cheers
Only happening on streamedmp so ill reinstall skin as something must have gone amiss. Cheers
Anyone else using StreamedMP 3.0.1 with MP 1.9 Pre confirm the same issue? I have no OSD when playing video files during pause or...
Replies
Views
and trakt and trailers, lt"finger in all the plugins"fearme honestly dont know how you find the time along with family/social life, job and then watching all those episodes you have :eek:
and trakt and trailers, lt"finger in all the plugins"fearme honestly dont know how you find the time along with family/social...
Just wondering what the recommended practice is in relation to updating bundled plugins ? In particular Moving Pictures and TV...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 USA Channel Logos DE
Great stuff! Thanks for the help
Great stuff! Thanks for the help
Anyone got a good source for a collection of logos for US based TV stations that look good with StreamedMP?
Replies
Views
Thanks for the response. I did just that. Deleted the FanartHandler.db3 database completely; launched the FanartHandler Config - although I have to say I didn't really see anything in the FH Config; not even a way for it to re-scrape fan art or really do anything. Most options look like they are related to Music fanart. There is...
Thanks for the response. I did just that. Deleted the FanartHandler.db3 database completely; launched the FanartHandler Config -...
I'm running the latest version of MediaPortal, 1.1.1 and the latest version of StreamedMP, 1.4.2 with its including plugins. I...
Replies
Views
- I use streamed own mod (signature) - on a new setup of streamed skin I install any Home Editor and also not use these. ;) - Now exchange this skin through my mod - Have said in the directory (C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal) then no usermenuprofile.xml - This error EDIT: done, was my fault another hint: There is some...
- I use streamed own mod (signature) - on a new setup of streamed skin I install any Home Editor and also not use these. ;) - Now...
sorry google translator. ;) try to correct all error in mp. But I'm not here, someone can help. . . idea? no idea whether streamed...
Replies
Views
Another minor update to first post.
Another minor update to first post.
had a quick look at the DefaultWide skin, and I saw that in the Actors List view for MyFilms you get the photo and info of the...
Replies
Views
Movies = MovingPictures Plugin. You can of course change what Movies refers to from the StreamedMP BasicHome editor i.e. make it point to MyVideos plugin or you can select Videos from the Menu. I presume you set this up in My Videos. My Videos does not support the ability to jump to a particular view.
Movies = MovingPictures Plugin. You can of course change what Movies refers to from the StreamedMP BasicHome editor i.e. make it...
Hello all, I'm currently using MP v1.7.0 with StreamedMP 3.0.0.3440 for v1.7 and I am having some troubles. It is a fresh install...
Replies
Views
I installed the radio time plugin. in mepe 1.8.0 and it installed without errors. But when I open MPconfig I get An error occurred while loading radiotimeplugin.dll it is broken or incompatible. But it is shown in the compatible extension list. Any suggentions how to solve this? And also with 1.7 it does not work
I installed the radio time plugin. in mepe 1.8.0 and it installed without errors. But when I open MPconfig I get An error occurred...
Hi, I have installed RadioTime Plugin, but when I open it I can only see this: Is there anything I can do? Thanks in advance
Replies
Views
Thanks worked fine!
Thanks worked fine!
Hi, today I updated my MP from 1.5 to 1.8 and also installed the latest StreamedMP. I installed everything without uninstalling...
Replies
Views
99% of the time im either using MP-TVSeries, MovingPictures, Trakt or Trailers i.e. 3rd Party plugins. Don't have much use for the internal plugins, I did listen to music once upon a time but not much anymore.
99% of the time im either using MP-TVSeries, MovingPictures, Trakt or Trailers i.e. 3rd Party plugins. Don't have much use for the...
Depends, isn't there already a remote control mapping for it? I think it's the RED button if I recall correctly. I don't really...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Movie datas problem (2 Viewers) DE
Is there no way to get this fixed in StreamedMP somehow? Sounds like we would just need to read the DB when browsing by folder.
Is there no way to get this fixed in StreamedMP somehow? Sounds like we would just need to read the DB when browsing by folder.
Hi all, I think I've got a problem with StreamMP skin. Since MP 1.4, I can't display directly datas about my movies. So I changed...
Replies
Views
The file is located in C:/ProgramData/Team Mediaportal/Mediaportal/thumbs/Skin FanArt/UserDef/music/ and has the name default.jpg Yes you can replace it by another one with the same name and it is also possible to add other pictures, but you have add them to database via FanArt Handler plugin, too.
The file is located in C:/ProgramData/Team Mediaportal/Mediaportal/thumbs/Skin FanArt/UserDef/music/ and has the name default.jpg...
Hello everyone, I am using StreamedMP skin and wanted to know how to change the backgraound image in Pandora. Right now if the...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your input fischy667, Bad Norton,....Bad-d-d Norton!! Off topic part moved to here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/add-visualisation-to-now-playing-screen.126784/
Thanks for your input fischy667, Bad Norton,....Bad-d-d Norton!! Off topic part moved to here...
Has anyone received this lovely little message from Norton SONAR??? :eek: I tried to install this patch 3 times as you can see...
Replies
Views
Keen to see a My Films overlay if this ever comes about ltfearme.
Keen to see a My Films overlay if this ever comes about ltfearme.
Has anyone played with making a 'latest videos' overlay for the home screen like the ones for moving pictures and TV Series. The...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Is there a way to make the radio station logo fill in the full area shown in the now playing screen of Tunein Radio/RadioTime plug. Looks way too small for this IMO. Thanks Heeps....
Hi all, Is there a way to make the radio station logo fill in the full area shown in the now playing screen of Tunein...
Hi all, Is there a way to make the radio station logo fill in the full area shown in the now playing screen of Tunein...
Replies
Views
heh I bet you could, works fine for me tho :) fantastic skin
heh I bet you could, works fine for me tho :) fantastic skin
Can I use this skin with a Half HD (1280) TV without problem?
Replies
Views
M
MP1 MP2 Best of Both skins DE
First i have to say, i have tried all and StreamedMP remains the best skin on MP, nothing else compare...well until skin Athena (onePortal) came by. If i have two choose between the two, StreamedMp (Thats what i'm still using even now) wins hands on but Athena skins have some features which i love e.g The UI front overview/layout for...
First i have to say, i have tried all and StreamedMP remains the best skin on MP, nothing else compare...well until skin Athena...
First i have to say, i have tried all and StreamedMP remains the best skin on MP, nothing else compare...well until skin Athena...
Replies
Views
mjmapi
M
Thanks HomeY I have changed it back Thanks Itfearme keep up the great work
Thanks HomeY I have changed it back Thanks Itfearme keep up the great work
I know from reading several post that many users love the idea of the new Released Date showing on the details menu screen. I for...
Replies
Views
Perfect, did a repair old version, then run new version, and all worked :) Thanks :)
Perfect, did a repair old version, then run new version, and all worked :) Thanks :)
ive tryid 3 times, always get same error when trying to upgrade
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.8 pre release DE
@ltfearme when compatible with stmp editor in the 1.8 pre expect ? ;) edit: forget it, my fault, works sorry . . . google translator :(
@ltfearme when compatible with stmp editor in the 1.8 pre expect ? ;) edit: forget it, my fault, works sorry . . . google...
@ltfearme when compatible with stmp editor in the 1.8 pre expect ? ;) edit: forget it, my fault, works sorry . . . google...
Replies
Views
Please add support to MePo Tools and Round Covers :)
Replies
Views
Top Bottom