StreamedMP (37 Viewers)

Discuss the StreamedMP skin here
Does latest mediainfo.dll already support Atmos and 3d blu-ray?
Does latest mediainfo.dll already support Atmos and 3d blu-ray?
With the release of Transformers 4 today and the advent of Dolby Atmos making its way into the home theater arena, I wanted to add...
Replies
Views
I'm using the latest StreamedMP skin with WebGrab+Plus and Episodes2TVguide. Now I recognized that channels without sub-titles have a label with empty brackets in tvguide. The problem has nothing to do with WebGrab+Plus or Episodes2TVguide. How can I solve this?
I'm using the latest StreamedMP skin with WebGrab+Plus and Episodes2TVguide. Now I recognized that channels without sub-titles have...
I'm using the latest StreamedMP skin with WebGrab+Plus and Episodes2TVguide. Now I recognized that channels without sub-titles have...
Replies
Views
Then not the right file I think. The label variable "#MovingPictures.Translation.Movies.Label" appears in the following 6 files, line number given. Line File ------- ---------- 79 movingpictures.default.facade.xml 105 movingpictures.default.thumbsview.12x3.8x2.facade.xml 79...
Then not the right file I think. The label variable "#MovingPictures.Translation.Movies.Label" appears in the following 6 files...
I'm not sure if it is a bug or perhaps an oversight, or maybe a setting I am unaware of? I have 1261 movies, but as you can in the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Issue with MP 1.13 DE
See: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mp-1-13-final-release-thread.132776/page-2#post-1162112
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Massive memory leak DE
I don't think my problem was specific to TV either. Could be why it did not repro just now btw.
I don't think my problem was specific to TV either. Could be why it did not repro just now btw.
Hi guys, It seems we have a massive memory leak in the latest StreamedMP running on top of 1.8. I believe it managed to use up all...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 NowPlaying mod DE
Mods like ltfearme or m3rcury should know if it is possible or not.
Mods like ltfearme or m3rcury should know if it is possible or not.
Hello guys, while I have some time for MP, I want to mod my NowPlaying screen. I have a image with two disc covers and the Joe...
Replies
Views
Hi, I did not know about this option :-) Yes, it works. Right on the remote show me some helpful options, and restart works there. //
Hi, I did not know about this option :-) Yes, it works. Right on the remote show me some helpful options, and restart works there. //
Hello, Im new to MP1. I use, and like StreamedMP. In the StreamedMP BasicHome Editor I added the "Restart MediaPortal" to my Home...
Replies
Views
Maybe 1 out of 8 times I start my computer (dedicated HTPC) the fonts are either too small or too big.
Maybe 1 out of 8 times I start my computer (dedicated HTPC) the fonts are either too small or too big.
Is there a setting to clear the cache when I open media portal?
Replies
Views
Is there a way to remove the blockquotes from the CD titles in coverview? All my cd tittles(or whatever depending how I setup the 'view by') show in coverflow as [xxxxx] ...i want just xxxx attachFull169328 ...I tested with other skin's, with the Default wide is the same, but it doesn't happen with the Titan skin....so I guess it's a...
Is there a way to remove the blockquotes from the CD titles in coverview? All my cd tittles(or whatever depending how I setup the...
Is there a way to remove the blockquotes from the CD titles in coverview? All my cd tittles(or whatever depending how I setup the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Music view issue... DE
Hey guys, If anyone is reading....my issue described above was related to some of my tracks where missing data...in my case the album name in some of my tracks, this strangely was driving that behaviour of MP always going back to an "album" that grouped a few tracks with no album name....fixed that, no more issue, all perfect now... :-)
Hey guys, If anyone is reading....my issue described above was related to some of my tracks where missing data...in my case the...
Hi all, I'm a "new" user of MP and StreamedMP skin (moving from WMC). I'm really happy with the experience and the setup is...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 iSpy support...? DE
Anyone? Any alternatives with other pulling...?
Anyone? Any alternatives with other pulling...?
Anyone working with this plugin with StreamedMP? Installed it, configured, added to the menu but no image, no nothing :-(...can...
Replies
Views
Yes it is. I tried several resolutions with the same result. Which XML file would contain the parameters for this part of the guide?
Yes it is. I tried several resolutions with the same result. Which XML file would contain the parameters for this part of the guide?
Hi, great work thanks. I have a small problem with the TV guide. See screen dump attached. You see the colour categories (kids...
Replies
Views
SOLVED For anyone else This was a driver issue. I updated from here http://www.nvidia.com/content/DriverDownload-March2009/confirmation.php?url=/Windows/355.60/355.60-desktop-win8-win7-winvista-64bit-international-whql.exe&lang=us&type=GeForce
SOLVED For anyone else This was a driver issue. I updated from here...
To be clear, everything is shade much darker than it should be.
Replies
Views
Thanks for the quick reply...Solved!!...such a noob move on my part. It was the fact that it was working in other skins that threw me. Thank you very much for your help :)
Thanks for the quick reply...Solved!!...such a noob move on my part. It was the fact that it was working in other skins that threw...
Just upgraded mediaportal to 1.12 without any issues. Currently running MVcentral 1.0.7.260 The problem: Steamed MP fails to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Remove dark overlay - Thumb view (1 Viewer) DE
SOLVED: It's actually a setting under misc > transparency. Set it to 255 and its gone.
SOLVED: It's actually a setting under misc > transparency. Set it to 255 and its gone.
So I have just setup Mediaportal + StreamedMP, all is well except that there is a dark overlay applied to all thumbnails except the...
Replies
Views
And how can I create that? With a compiler? Would it be difficult for a noob?
And how can I create that? With a compiler? Would it be difficult for a noob?
I wanted to create an extra button for my existing basichome menu, which should show only a window with certain text and overlay. I...
Replies
Views
Merged to Master :)
Merged to Master :)
I get a mediaportal crash every time right after closing it... Crash window informs about a fontengine.dll crash... If I switch to...
Replies
Views
Edit: thank you (y)
Edit: thank you (y)
as in the now playing screen the list of "best album tracks label" does not work, I dealt with it. (lastfm for this feature from mp...
Replies
Views
Won't be happening by me, I only support the Default style. Personally I would like to remove it and let someone create a theme for it which I think is the best way to approach it. I will leave the Fanart style in the package for TVSeries and MovingPictures until the day someone creates a theme ;)
Won't be happening by me, I only support the Default style. Personally I would like to remove it and let someone create a theme for...
Hi, I was hoping by now that StreamedMP would support Fanart Style for the MyFilms plugin but it still doesnt seem to. Anyone got...
Replies
Views
Thanks guys, I have added the latest one attached by @fischy667. It will be available in the next release, hopefully soon (hard to juggle all the different projects).
Thanks guys, I have added the latest one attached by @fischy667. It will be available in the next release, hopefully soon (hard...
Hello @ltfearme! Updated recently to MP 1.6 Final, and using (ofcourse ;)) latest StreamedMP skin, but the comskip markers are not...
Replies
Views
This will be addressed in the next version.
This will be addressed in the next version.
As the title says. Updated to 1.11 and get this in logs.
Replies
Views
Ok thanks for the info
Ok thanks for the info
Hello, After a couple of years of not using Mediaportal but using XBMC/Kodi i am back to Mediaportal and still love it. With Kodi...
Replies
Views
You can try MyWebradio: https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions/mywebradio. Many stations preload and easy to add own station including livestream playlists (mp3, pls).
You can try MyWebradio: https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions/mywebradio. Many stations preload and easy to add own station...
Hi, im searching for a working Plugin to listen to Web-Radio/Streams and insert my own Streams-UrL`s. The only Plugin I found so...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 SMPEditor crash DE
Yeah I made the mistake of downloading the old version using MP 1.10. Working great with the proper download. I had been using the Titan skin and was happy with it, now with version 1.10 of MP they removed the skin editor. I like to be able to add Moving Pictures and MP-TV series to the main menu, rather than having to go through the...
Yeah I made the mistake of downloading the old version using MP 1.10. Working great with the proper download. I had been using the...
Hi guys Last week i reinstalled Windows, and put on the latest MP and StreamedMP version. When i try to set up StreamMP i get the...
Replies
Views
Thanks all.
Thanks all.
I have been trying to set up StreamedMP on a touchscreen monitor and find that it "mostly" works. However, I have not been able to...
Replies
Views
Yep, that this one and seems now the cycle is broken, i can't tell exactly when lol, will try to have a look :)
Yep, that this one and seems now the cycle is broken, i can't tell exactly when lol, will try to have a look :)
And about fanart change for TVSeries and MovingPictures, seems to not cycle anymore on my side lol :)
Replies
Views
fyi... Any Most Recent functionality except for MovingPictures and TVSeries comes from LMH plugin. TVSeries / MovingPictures most recents gets handled by the StreamedMP plugin.
fyi... Any Most Recent functionality except for MovingPictures and TVSeries comes from LMH plugin. TVSeries / MovingPictures most...
Hey guys. On my HTPCs (MP 1.10) and the last StreamedMP version i have no thumbs from the last three recordings on the BasicHome...
Replies
Views
edit: ;)
edit: ;)
Hello, is there a way to get multiple backgrounds/fanarts for each movie which changes automatically every minute? Like in the...
Replies
Views
Check the fanart handler section of the forum, not sure on current situation but development stopped, there were some working versions posted by members in those forums.
Check the fanart handler section of the forum, not sure on current situation but development stopped, there were some working...
Hi, I am using the latest StreamedMP Version but I have a problem with my music fanart: Everything works fine for my...
Replies
Views
I've already made that change to 'Poster View' in the GUI Settings of Moving Pictures, but it still opens my movies in 'List View'. But anyways: Thank you for your answer! That helped! And wow this menu is hidden.... Thank you very much! Problem solved here.
I've already made that change to 'Poster View' in the GUI Settings of Moving Pictures, but it still opens my movies in 'List View'...
Hi, first of all thank you for the very nice skin and your work and effort you put in this project. I'm pretty new to mediaportal...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom