StreamedMP (29 Viewers)

Discuss the StreamedMP skin here
Does latest mediainfo.dll already support Atmos and 3d blu-ray?
Does latest mediainfo.dll already support Atmos and 3d blu-ray?
With the release of Transformers 4 today and the advent of Dolby Atmos making its way into the home theater arena, I wanted to add...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 APOD support DE
I would like to request support for the APOD plugin in your skin. APOD runs but does not display the picture. It works well on Titan. I was going to post this on the issue tracker, but from what I could see after a quick look the site is way out of date. So posted here instead.
I would like to request support for the APOD plugin in your skin. APOD runs but does not display the picture. It works well on...
I would like to request support for the APOD plugin in your skin. APOD runs but does not display the picture. It works well on...
Replies
Views
and trakt and trailers, lt"finger in all the plugins"fearme honestly dont know how you find the time along with family/social life, job and then watching all those episodes you have :eek:
and trakt and trailers, lt"finger in all the plugins"fearme honestly dont know how you find the time along with family/social...
Just wondering what the recommended practice is in relation to updating bundled plugins ? In particular Moving Pictures and TV...
Replies
Views
Only happening on streamedmp so ill reinstall skin as something must have gone amiss. Cheers
Only happening on streamedmp so ill reinstall skin as something must have gone amiss. Cheers
Anyone else using StreamedMP 3.0.1 with MP 1.9 Pre confirm the same issue? I have no OSD when playing video files during pause or...
Replies
Views
- I use streamed own mod (signature) - on a new setup of streamed skin I install any Home Editor and also not use these. ;) - Now exchange this skin through my mod - Have said in the directory (C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal) then no usermenuprofile.xml - This error EDIT: done, was my fault another hint: There is some...
- I use streamed own mod (signature) - on a new setup of streamed skin I install any Home Editor and also not use these. ;) - Now...
sorry google translator. ;) try to correct all error in mp. But I'm not here, someone can help. . . idea? no idea whether streamed...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Massive memory leak DE
I don't think my problem was specific to TV either. Could be why it did not repro just now btw.
I don't think my problem was specific to TV either. Could be why it did not repro just now btw.
Hi guys, It seems we have a massive memory leak in the latest StreamedMP running on top of 1.8. I believe it managed to use up all...
Replies
Views
Movies = MovingPictures Plugin. You can of course change what Movies refers to from the StreamedMP BasicHome editor i.e. make it point to MyVideos plugin or you can select Videos from the Menu. I presume you set this up in My Videos. My Videos does not support the ability to jump to a particular view.
Movies = MovingPictures Plugin. You can of course change what Movies refers to from the StreamedMP BasicHome editor i.e. make it...
Hello all, I'm currently using MP v1.7.0 with StreamedMP 3.0.0.3440 for v1.7 and I am having some troubles. It is a fresh install...
Replies
Views
Another minor update to first post.
Another minor update to first post.
had a quick look at the DefaultWide skin, and I saw that in the Actors List view for MyFilms you get the photo and info of the...
Replies
Views
99% of the time im either using MP-TVSeries, MovingPictures, Trakt or Trailers i.e. 3rd Party plugins. Don't have much use for the internal plugins, I did listen to music once upon a time but not much anymore.
99% of the time im either using MP-TVSeries, MovingPictures, Trakt or Trailers i.e. 3rd Party plugins. Don't have much use for the...
Depends, isn't there already a remote control mapping for it? I think it's the RED button if I recall correctly. I don't really...
Replies
Views
Thanks worked fine!
Thanks worked fine!
Hi, today I updated my MP from 1.5 to 1.8 and also installed the latest StreamedMP. I installed everything without uninstalling...
Replies
Views
The file is located in C:/ProgramData/Team Mediaportal/Mediaportal/thumbs/Skin FanArt/UserDef/music/ and has the name default.jpg Yes you can replace it by another one with the same name and it is also possible to add other pictures, but you have add them to database via FanArt Handler plugin, too.
The file is located in C:/ProgramData/Team Mediaportal/Mediaportal/thumbs/Skin FanArt/UserDef/music/ and has the name default.jpg...
Hello everyone, I am using StreamedMP skin and wanted to know how to change the backgraound image in Pandora. Right now if the...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your input fischy667, Bad Norton,....Bad-d-d Norton!! Off topic part moved to here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/add-visualisation-to-now-playing-screen.126784/
Thanks for your input fischy667, Bad Norton,....Bad-d-d Norton!! Off topic part moved to here...
Has anyone received this lovely little message from Norton SONAR??? :eek: I tried to install this patch 3 times as you can see...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Is there a way to make the radio station logo fill in the full area shown in the now playing screen of Tunein Radio/RadioTime plug. Looks way too small for this IMO. Thanks Heeps....
Hi all, Is there a way to make the radio station logo fill in the full area shown in the now playing screen of Tunein...
Hi all, Is there a way to make the radio station logo fill in the full area shown in the now playing screen of Tunein...
Replies
Views
M
MP1 MP2 Best of Both skins DE
First i have to say, i have tried all and StreamedMP remains the best skin on MP, nothing else compare...well until skin Athena (onePortal) came by. If i have two choose between the two, StreamedMp (Thats what i'm still using even now) wins hands on but Athena skins have some features which i love e.g The UI front overview/layout for...
First i have to say, i have tried all and StreamedMP remains the best skin on MP, nothing else compare...well until skin Athena...
First i have to say, i have tried all and StreamedMP remains the best skin on MP, nothing else compare...well until skin Athena...
Replies
Views
mjmapi
M
Thanks HomeY I have changed it back Thanks Itfearme keep up the great work
Thanks HomeY I have changed it back Thanks Itfearme keep up the great work
I know from reading several post that many users love the idea of the new Released Date showing on the details menu screen. I for...
Replies
Views
Perfect, did a repair old version, then run new version, and all worked :) Thanks :)
Perfect, did a repair old version, then run new version, and all worked :) Thanks :)
ive tryid 3 times, always get same error when trying to upgrade
Replies
Views
heh I bet you could, works fine for me tho :) fantastic skin
heh I bet you could, works fine for me tho :) fantastic skin
Can I use this skin with a Half HD (1280) TV without problem?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.8 pre release DE
@ltfearme when compatible with stmp editor in the 1.8 pre expect ? ;) edit: forget it, my fault, works sorry . . . google translator :(
@ltfearme when compatible with stmp editor in the 1.8 pre expect ? ;) edit: forget it, my fault, works sorry . . . google...
@ltfearme when compatible with stmp editor in the 1.8 pre expect ? ;) edit: forget it, my fault, works sorry . . . google...
Replies
Views
Merged to Master :)
Merged to Master :)
I get a mediaportal crash every time right after closing it... Crash window informs about a fontengine.dll crash... If I switch to...
Replies
Views
Attached is one for the textual logo users, matched font as best as possible to H.264 and came out pretty well. For MP-TVseries fixed the 2160p textual logo in below xml as that was missing (linked to non-existent graphical). Place attached HEVC.png in this folder and use modified XML files below: <Mediaportal root skin...
Attached is one for the textual logo users, matched font as best as possible to H.264 and came out pretty well. For MP-TVseries...
I'm really clueless about how to modify skins, so I hope someone can clue me in here. I've made 2 new graphical codec logos...
Replies
Views
Please add support to MePo Tools and Round Covers :)
Replies
Views
<control> <description>listcontrol</description> <type>listcontrol</type> <id>50</id> <posX>820</posX> <posY>630</posY> <height>480</height> <width>1100</width> <onleft>2</onleft> <onright>2</onright> <scrollOffset>3</scrollOffset>...
<control> <description>listcontrol</description> <type>listcontrol</type> <id>50</id>...
<control> <description>listcontrol</description> <type>listcontrol</type> <id>50</id>...
Replies
Views
Thx I understand. but also I mean the rotating CD in the nowplaying Screen. Want to mod streamedmp.
Thx I understand. but also I mean the rotating CD in the nowplaying Screen. Want to mod streamedmp.
Hi, don´t know if it was asked before but How can I get Artist Fanart in basicHome while playing Music?
Replies
Views
I use MP1.5 and StreamedMP 2.1.4 for my HTPC. I like the Graphical Homescreen with icons (e.g. the red guitar for music, the cloud and sunshine for weather and the camera for photos). Are there more icons available somewhere, e.g. for internet or radio? Where would I have to copie new images to make them available for the...
I use MP1.5 and StreamedMP 2.1.4 for my HTPC. I like the Graphical Homescreen with icons (e.g. the red guitar for music, the cloud...
I use MP1.5 and StreamedMP 2.1.4 for my HTPC. I like the Graphical Homescreen with icons (e.g. the red guitar for music, the cloud...
Replies
Views
ah thanks mate, didn't realise I had to change them in the 'BasicHome Design' tab. thanks
ah thanks mate, didn't realise I had to change them in the 'BasicHome Design' tab. thanks
G'day, I love StreamedMP skin and have been using for quite a while now, but the one thing I can't work out is how to have separate...
Replies
Views
I would like to use MP 1.5 with StreamedMP 2.1.4. I really like the Skin, but there is one problem. I use 2 multishortcut "plugins" to start Firefox (Window ID 4734) and an external Blueray Player (ID 8368). I can see and use both in plugins, but would like them on the top Level of the Basic Home Screen. It is not possible to access...
I would like to use MP 1.5 with StreamedMP 2.1.4. I really like the Skin, but there is one problem. I use 2 multishortcut "plugins"...
I would like to use MP 1.5 with StreamedMP 2.1.4. I really like the Skin, but there is one problem. I use 2 multishortcut "plugins"...
Replies
Views
Generally speaking, I think there should never be a need to have anything else than a remote to control MP - regardless of what you want to do.
Generally speaking, I think there should never be a need to have anything else than a remote to control MP - regardless of what you...
Hi, if anybody wants to add a "Visuals" button to the "RadioTime" now playing screen, you can. I came up with this change in the...
Replies
Views
All righty then,.... I finally added the option to select "visualizations" from the hidden menu panel in the "mymusic.hiddenmenu.xml" file. Being that I own the MS remote that a button can't be mapped to use with visuals. And also a PITA to keep on going back to main screen (I added the visuals button to a sub menu),.... just to...
All righty then,.... I finally added the option to select "visualizations" from the hidden menu panel in the...
All righty then,.... I finally added the option to select "visualizations" from the hidden menu panel in the...
Replies
Views
Did a complete removal (except my Basic Home settings) then re-installed. The issue persists. Attached is my screen calibration settings if that's affecting things. Emph
Did a complete removal (except my Basic Home settings) then re-installed. The issue persists. Attached is my screen calibration...
This is going back a few versions of StreamedMP, but I've just forgotten to report it. When I playback a video in MP TV-Series...
Replies
Views
Try restarting your computer, this is unlikely a skin issue and hits random people every so often.
Try restarting your computer, this is unlikely a skin issue and hits random people every so often.
MP hangs at startup, one of four cores at 100%. After splashscreen only black screen.
Replies
Views
Top Bottom