Watch / Listen Media (13 Viewers)

Watch TV, DVDs, Videos, view Pictures, listen Music ect.

Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) (40 Viewers)

Problems with the TV-Server or MyTV frontend? Post them in here.

Listen Music (21 Viewers)

General talk, support, improvement suggestions and tips & tricks

watch/edit Videos (14 Viewers)

View Pictures (11 Viewers)

Record video in MePo, Play back in MPC-HC which supports individual frame hopping
Record video in MePo, Play back in MPC-HC which supports individual frame hopping
Hi, just a fussy question: why is there a small "fast-forwarding" of some tenths of a second when pausing the playback? It...
Replies
Views
Maybe have look to this: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/database-corrupted-possible-to-repair.71699/
Maybe have look to this: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/database-corrupted-possible-to-repair.71699/
hi, when i want to watch tv an error appear "UnknownError" and the tv programm doesnt start. same with the sat radio stations. the...
Replies
Views
same problem here. Solving it by restarting mepo
same problem here. Solving it by restarting mepo
Dear community, I hope you can help me fixing a problem that bothers me since several weeks now. When using MP 1.2.3...
Replies
Views
I rebuild MP TV Server 1.3.0 with early posted patch for MP 1.2.1 and add posibility to fast scan channels with ignoring SID and PID. When "Enable channel movement detection" and "Don't scan service and program IDs" both enabled movement was detected by channel name.
I rebuild MP TV Server 1.3.0 with early posted patch for MP 1.2.1 and add posibility to fast scan channels with ignoring SID and...
My IPTV provider often change m3u list and sid/pid without changing url of stream. After that in IPTVPlayer or VLC channel work...
Replies
Views
Just in case, it was the bluetooth keyboard acting up indeed. The keyboard I own (logitech dinovo edge) has the particularity of being "on" while charging on the charging stand, even if the power switch is in the "off" state. And it's tactile volume slider sometimes activates on its own. So a quick and simple solution for me was...
Just in case, it was the bluetooth keyboard acting up indeed. The keyboard I own (logitech dinovo edge) has the particularity of...
Hello everyone, I've been using mediaportal for quite some time and this problem cropped up fairly recently. What happens is...
Replies
Views
Hi Jim, After doing much reading I suspect a plugin was causing problems with writing to mediaportal.xml - this gave shutdown issues on two clients that used the plugin. I was also using DJBlu's excellent EPG grabber, so this may have interfered with things too. I must admit that I was a little downhearted as I had upgraded the...
Hi Jim, After doing much reading I suspect a plugin was causing problems with writing to mediaportal.xml - this gave shutdown...
Hi Guys, I have just done a clean install of the 1.3 Final TV Server. I needed to rescan the DVB-T channels due to a transmitter...
Replies
Views
I'm sure I've missed something simple, but I've googled, and searched on here and not found anything obvious. I've upgraded to 1.3, and ever since my Video Folder is not showing any files. The files are there (approx 1000 movies) I don't tend to bother with the Database in the past, but I scan the folder to ensure it is there, and...
I'm sure I've missed something simple, but I've googled, and searched on here and not found anything obvious. I've upgraded to...
I'm sure I've missed something simple, but I've googled, and searched on here and not found anything obvious. I've upgraded to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Try with another audio renderer -> mediaportal-audio renderer
Hi, Try with another audio renderer -> mediaportal-audio renderer
Can't find the solution in the logs, I hope someone here does ;-) And why do Bourne Supremacy and Identity work with these settings :-)
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 BluRay issues DE
i have this as a burned disc(so no copy protection) and it works fine for movie mode, but it does glitch if u go to the menu first try playing the blu ray (find the /stream folder and find a large(or largest .M2TS file) and play it in windows media player..if it works there, you know your codecs and decrypter are working correctly...
i have this as a burned disc(so no copy protection) and it works fine for movie mode, but it does glitch if u go to the menu first...
Hi, running MP1.3RC (and Alpha and Beta before), I am not able to play all my BluRays in MP (while Nero 12 Bluray Player will...
Replies
Views
Okay, then it seems like I'll have to redo some tagging and configuration. Thanks a lot for your effort.
Okay, then it seems like I'll have to redo some tagging and configuration. Thanks a lot for your effort.
Hi, I have a multiseat configuration with MP1.3. I have quite a large Music collection (used to be in music journalism some years...
Replies
Views
Is it possibly to connect Mediaportal to an ampache server? Didnt found any Plugin.
Is it possibly to connect Mediaportal to an ampache server? Didnt found any Plugin.
Replies
Views
Seems to be OK now
Seems to be OK now
Hi, Problem with some recordings as above. Cannot restart MP without a reboot. recording can then usually be played normally...
Replies
Views
Added a thread. Thanks for the fast responses!
Added a thread. Thanks for the fast responses!
Hi, i come from Windows Media Center. A feature i liked a lot in live/recorded TV was the ability to play an episode with double...
Replies
Views
Thank you very much, works like a charm! :) Now I only need to find out why MD*PI has decoding problems randomly.
Thank you very much, works like a charm! :) Now I only need to find out why MD*PI has decoding problems randomly.
Hi, My Mediaportal client's video and audio playback freezes for ever and never starts again when I am experiencing short time...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Recording scheduler DE
Hello, Has anyone come across, or does anyone use a TV scheduler that is able to cater for title changes in the EPG ? I have noticed an increase in last minute changes to the title of TV show names in the EPG being broadcast over DVB-T. This can get quite annoying especially when you have set something to record, only to find it...
Hello, Has anyone come across, or does anyone use a TV scheduler that is able to cater for title changes in the EPG ? I have...
Hello, Has anyone come across, or does anyone use a TV scheduler that is able to cater for title changes in the EPG ? I have...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 missing wait cursor DE
Oh, feedback and comments on the shortcomings of MP are always welcome. The ideal would be that there are no delays. It certainly isn't ideal that a wait-cursor NEEDS to be shown. Unfortunately, the most common situations where you might need a wait cursor are things like channel tuning, and those are handled synchronously, so...
Oh, feedback and comments on the shortcomings of MP are always welcome. The ideal would be that there are no delays. It certainly...
Hi, in some cases user has to wait quite long to have any feedback from the system (> 5 secs). E.g. when selecting a TV channel for...
Replies
Views
Hello, I just realized MP is not deleting recorded TV properly on my system: programs are deleted from the database but the underlying .TS file remains in the recording folder. The log file shows a 'Not the time to fetch remote file yet' message when such a deletion fails. Attached is the tv.log. Can anyone help?
Hello, I just realized MP is not deleting recorded TV properly on my system: programs are deleted from the database but the...
Hello, I just realized MP is not deleting recorded TV properly on my system: programs are deleted from the database but the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Slow channel change DE
Ok, I'll post logs at the weekend when I get home. As for Vista - you're right, it's just because I have a spare licence for it so thought I would use it for my HTPC.
Ok, I'll post logs at the weekend when I get home. As for Vista - you're right, it's just because I have a spare licence for it...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Vista SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon x2 HDD: 500gb Samsung...
Replies
Views
The comskip website includes a link to this MP Forum thread on comskip. There is also a comskip forum, where you will probably find those best able to answer your questions about how to use parameters for special cases, such as the ones you mention. This tuning guide explains in detail how to use a comskip.ini file to fine-tune...
The comskip website includes a link to this MP Forum thread on comskip. There is also a comskip forum, where you will probably find...
Hi I would like to make ComSkip and Comclean work automatically on Mediaportal (win7), but I cant find any guides to set it up...
Replies
Views
A little idea in the aftermath of the Play vs. Playlist mode change: How about an option to select the position of the next enqueued / played song? Standard it could be "Now", Options would be "Next" and "End" (before scrobbled songs). This could be even selectable within the GUI (aka End would be close to Party Mode). Replica True...
A little idea in the aftermath of the Play vs. Playlist mode change: How about an option to select the position of the next...
A little idea in the aftermath of the Play vs. Playlist mode change: How about an option to select the position of the next...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom