Watch / Listen Media (18 Viewers)

Watch TV, DVDs, Videos, view Pictures, listen Music ect.

Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) (71 Viewers)

Problems with the TV-Server or MyTV frontend? Post them in here.

Listen Music (39 Viewers)

General talk, support, improvement suggestions and tips & tricks

watch/edit Videos (18 Viewers)

View Pictures (4 Viewers)

I've since restarted TV Service but haven't set any recordings ... will see just did a short record of a current showing... seems to be fixed, as there was still yesterdays recording.. Seems TV Service does need to be re-started for the change to be taken. Should be noted in Wiki. Odd that schedules direct shows a different program...
I've since restarted TV Service but haven't set any recordings ... will see just did a short record of a current showing... seems...
an issue with recording same name programs... With the Olympics running, I cannot record subsequent showings of XXII Winter...
Replies
Views
Never mind on this one... I figured it out... Apparently something happened to the database entries. I had to go into the video database and reset it and then rescan everything. I also deleted everything out of the My TV Series database and rescaned everything in there as well. Once done all was well. Don't know why this was...
Never mind on this one... I figured it out... Apparently something happened to the database entries. I had to go into the video...
Just started having this problem on the client. Nothing has changed since I set the client up. Was working fine before. Now I keep...
Replies
Views
After DisecQ problems with my Anysee E30S2 and CAM problems with my Terratec S7 I decided to purchase yet another DVBS card: Mystique SaTiX-S2 CI that is (also) on the compatibility list of Mediaportal. I hope to receive in within a week. To be honest the MP compatibility matrix does not say anything about versions, after reading...
After DisecQ problems with my Anysee E30S2 and CAM problems with my Terratec S7 I decided to purchase yet another DVBS card...
After my problems with the Anysee E30S2 in a previous tread (no DiseqC support) I bought a DVBS solution that should be supported...
Replies
Views
I finally found that the trouble was caused by my new unmanaged Gbit switch (TPLink TL-SG1005D), or to the default settings of the ethernet driver of my HTPC. I connected the HTPC directly to my router (a Fritzbox 7360) and I was able to stream to 2 clients flawlessly even with wifi (with standard options not the unc). I do not...
I finally found that the trouble was caused by my new unmanaged Gbit switch (TPLink TL-SG1005D), or to the default settings of the...
I am using an HTPC system with Mediaportal 1.5 on a Windows 7 64bit machine (more specs below) as a singleseat installation and it...
Replies
Views
It actually has been a process of changing several things that all seemed to help a little to my current state, where I still have occasional glitches in the video stream but it doesn't happen nearly as often. 1) Disabled jumbo frames 2) Disabled QOS packet scheduling (Microsoft) 3) Upgraded to Argus 2.2.1 4) Forced RTSP for Live...
It actually has been a process of changing several things that all seemed to help a little to my current state, where I still have...
I am experiencing freezing on both live tv and recorded tv while viewing on clients. I have 2 clients right now. One is a Intel I3...
Replies
Views
When i'm "loving" a track in Now Playing window and press a button on my remote afterwards Mepo doesn't react on any keypresses. When i'm moving the mouse the top bar opens and i can press buttons on it. After havong done so i can use the remote again and everything's fine. Any idea? Edit: Btw, i'm on Mepo 1.6 final with updates to...
When i'm "loving" a track in Now Playing window and press a button on my remote afterwards Mepo doesn't react on any keypresses...
When i'm "loving" a track in Now Playing window and press a button on my remote afterwards Mepo doesn't react on any keypresses...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the quick answer.
Thanks for the quick answer.
It is my understanding that RTSP streaming is preferred due to it's resilience with network latencies. However I cannot use RTSP...
Replies
Views
I have purchase AnyDVDHD here :)
I have purchase AnyDVDHD here :)
I've been staring at this webpage and trying to understand if it can serve as at least a temporary solution to the Blu Ray...
Replies
Views
Ok thanks for your help, here is the latest update. I deleted all of my channels on the Ceton tuners and re-scanned. The channels still didn't tune. So I set about manually edited the Program number (labeled service ID in the channel data), I had to edit 32 channels out of 280. Interestingly the channels that needed editing were all...
Ok thanks for your help, here is the latest update. I deleted all of my channels on the Ceton tuners and re-scanned. The channels...
I have been working on getting MePo 1.5fina up an running with my cablecard setup. Previously I was running Sage TV. I have been...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have a working configuration to use PowerDVD 12 to play Bluray discs. I have MP set to use an external player and when I load the disc PowerDVD starts up in the background but I can't see the video. I have to close MP and then launch PowerDVD manually and it works. Before you ask..... I don't have the Keep MP on top option...
Does anyone have a working configuration to use PowerDVD 12 to play Bluray discs. I have MP set to use an external player and when...
Does anyone have a working configuration to use PowerDVD 12 to play Bluray discs. I have MP set to use an external player and when...
Replies
Views
Increasing the buffer to 2 seconds (2000) has seemed to help a lot. Still stutters occasionally but it is very brief and it recovers on it's own. Way better than before. Thanks!
Increasing the buffer to 2 seconds (2000) has seemed to help a lot. Still stutters occasionally but it is very brief and it...
I was having a problem with video stuttering until I went through the setup guide and setup the codecs based upon the...
Replies
Views
This is were you can get Saf 6.22: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/saf-v6-based-on-lavf.95635/ You should send a private message to hoborg to get the unlocked SAF. This contains the correct Powerdvd version.
This is were you can get Saf 6.22: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/saf-v6-based-on-lavf.95635/ You should send a...
I recently upgraded to Mediaportal 1.5. Until yesterday I was very happy with the upgrade. Everything works as it should. But...
Replies
Views
ok, so ive got to the bottom of it the tv signal has died! had to retune my other tvs the other day however media portal is still broke :( im thinking the 4g turn on has something to do with it
ok, so ive got to the bottom of it the tv signal has died! had to retune my other tvs the other day however media portal is still...
hey, so i decided to install bit coin and see what this whole mining thing was about using my htpc that has media portal on it...
Replies
Views
Forgot about this as I never needed (nor used) any AV software since ages. OFC this can be the reason for stuttering.
Forgot about this as I never needed (nor used) any AV software since ages. OFC this can be the reason for stuttering.
Hi Have a singleseat installation on a server that manages TV server and acts as a client machine. This works great and provides...
Replies
Views
Hello, since upgrading to MP 1.5 I am getting a few issues. I am in the UK using SD FreeView only. I am using Titan. The less important one is that when the PC is re-started (this happens nightly) MediaPortal sometimes hangs waiting for the TV Service to start. I have tried playing with delayed starts and have now set the TV...
Hello, since upgrading to MP 1.5 I am getting a few issues. I am in the UK using SD FreeView only. I am using Titan. The less...
Hello, since upgrading to MP 1.5 I am getting a few issues. I am in the UK using SD FreeView only. I am using Titan. The less...
Replies
Views
Hi. After a short look I'm pretty sure you can leave all as it is now. You nly need to adjust the naming scheme inside TVSeries config unter "Parsing Expressions". When you need help to find the expressions to fit your (or boxees) scheme feel free to ask for help in TVSeries forum... You can choose if you want Mp to do so or not...
Hi. After a short look I'm pretty sure you can leave all as it is now. You nly need to adjust the naming scheme inside TVSeries...
Even though I am fairly new to MediaPortal I am already loving it. Before I started using MediaPortal I was a happy user of a boxee...
Replies
Views
Quite simple! Just updated to 1.6 Pre Release and no more issues in playing adio CDs (idenpendently the buffer dimension)! Thanks for your great work!
Quite simple! Just updated to 1.6 Pre Release and no more issues in playing adio CDs (idenpendently the buffer dimension)! Thanks...
Hi All, I reported this issue in the "General Support" section but maybe this is the most proper place to ask for help. The issue...
Replies
Views
Having this since 1.5 as well on Windows 7 (x64), didn't change anything on my pc since 1.4 so is this a new bug that was introduced in 1.5?
Having this since 1.5 as well on Windows 7 (x64), didn't change anything on my pc since 1.4 so is this a new bug that was...
I'm running 1.5, under Windows 7, and I have selected to have the taskbar hidden in Mediaportal Configuration. Only while playing...
Replies
Views
Thank you mm I'll try to contact the provider and try to explain the problem, but have a very little hope
Thank you mm I'll try to contact the provider and try to explain the problem, but have a very little hope
Hello I've found an error in the sound streams detection. On the channel "NatGeo Wild HD" my provider broadcasts two sound streams...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a TV server and MP clients (2x) setup at home and watching live TV (and radio) is working great after tweaking a few things. However, i'm at trying the recording feature and that doesn't work... I've been trying to troubleshoot the problem for a while but cant find a solution :( The recordings programmed on the...
Hello all, I have a TV server and MP clients (2x) setup at home and watching live TV (and radio) is working great after tweaking a...
Hello all, I have a TV server and MP clients (2x) setup at home and watching live TV (and radio) is working great after tweaking a...
Replies
Views
In the earlier logs that you posted I could clearly see continuity errors on the server side. If you record such a stream you're bound to have problems playing it back. In other words the source of the problem is with the TV Server; playback issues are just another symptom.
In the earlier logs that you posted I could clearly see continuity errors on the server side. If you record such a stream you're...
I have been unable to watch the Prime channel here. It's the only channel with this problem. It used to glitch every few seconds...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have a problem in my client side of mediaportal - i run two servers in my loft, one dedicated to the tuner cards and the other has the media files on it. I prefer to view my music by shares view (i have it organised perfectly - some of my albums are demo albums i have been given over the years and in database view it organises...
Hi. I have a problem in my client side of mediaportal - i run two servers in my loft, one dedicated to the tuner cards and the...
Hi. I have a problem in my client side of mediaportal - i run two servers in my loft, one dedicated to the tuner cards and the...
Replies
Views
Thanks Megahorst - it worked a treat!
Thanks Megahorst - it worked a treat!
Hi there, For some reason I now have no sound coming out through Mp 1.5. No changes have been made to the media PC and sounds...
Replies
Views
The 'S' key will also cycle through the zoom modes - http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/14_Using_MediaPortal/1_Videos/4_Keyboard_Shortcuts
The 'S' key will also cycle through the zoom modes -...
I'm not very knowledgeable enough in regards to aspect ratio to deal with a problem I have. There are a couple channels I watch...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No videos playing? DE
She's just sick of me dicking around with it trying to get things working. I've had some issues with databases corrupting a few times as well, and now I've installed the other video card we've lost out flat panel display settings in ccc and can't get the image to scale properly on the screen. She doesn't care what were use as long as...
She's just sick of me dicking around with it trying to get things working. I've had some issues with databases corrupting a few...
Hey guys, Just reinstalled mp1.5 after having some issues after upgrading to win 8.1pro, and a pc freezing problem that I hope...
Replies
Views
Is there any plugin or workaround in Mediaportal to make it play .asx streaming content? I tried to import them as normal videos, also tried online videos plugin without luck...... Any suggestion is appreciated!
Is there any plugin or workaround in Mediaportal to make it play .asx streaming content? I tried to import them as normal videos...
Is there any plugin or workaround in Mediaportal to make it play .asx streaming content? I tried to import them as normal videos...
Replies
Views
Oh, by the way - the other thread is here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/analog-tv-scheduling-error-orphaned-once-schedules-are-not-deleted.121036/
Oh, by the way - the other thread is here...
Hi, This is a continuation of the following thread, with a few differences...
Replies
Views
Perfect!! Thankyou so much, I mapped the 'print' button to the red button and now it works. Thanks again!
Perfect!! Thankyou so much, I mapped the 'print' button to the red button and now it works. Thanks again!
Hi all, I'm hoping this is a really quick one! I'm just wandering how to switch to a playing video when it is in 'preview mode'...
Replies
Views
Thanks for paying attention :). Yup I've got the Xp fix and yes I intend to upgrade to Win7 soon...
Thanks for paying attention :). Yup I've got the Xp fix and yes I intend to upgrade to Win7 soon...
Using MP 1.4.0 I have encountered a weird issue. If I start up MP and then watch TV straight away then I have no issues. However...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom