X-Factor (6 Viewers)

Discuss the X-Factor skin here
MP1 MP2 myVideo.xml DE
I just implemented that solution and it works, I've changed the 1000 setting for 1400 to actually make it off screen of this skin! Now this skin is perfect... One problem that doesn't bother me, is that when I have something playing in the upper left overlay, it prevent me from seeing the top part of the list, but as I said earlier...
I just implemented that solution and it works, I've changed the 1000 setting for 1400 to actually make it off screen of this skin...
Hi, I wanted to have a wider myVideo.xml for a long time, since I began using this skin, I love this skin really much, but using...
Replies
Views
Perfect - that worked! Thanks for for being patient with me. You understood my original question and did right to transfer me at first since I 'was' asking to to disable the watched flag. When I got over to the other thread, I changed my requirements and came to my senses :D and decided I just wanted all my titles the same color. The...
Perfect - that worked! Thanks for for being patient with me. You understood my original question and did right to transfer me at...
I was here with my first post asking about not incrementing the 'watched count' field in the moving pictures plug-in but when I got...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 WISHLIST - Better Access to Lyrics (1 Viewer) DE
Hi cul8er, I can't find the link from Last.Fm to myLyric. Are you sure the link exists? THX
Hi cul8er, I can't find the link from Last.Fm to myLyric. Are you sure the link exists? THX
I'm looking to optimize the place where we can access the lyrics, we use that plugin a LOT and I find it a little bit too far from...
Replies
Views
Hi Helios Some of your other questions. See the wiki here: Wiki Pages - x-factor - Project Hosting on Google Code It will explain the basichome editor. You can add shortcut with editor to exit. After generating your new basichome, be sure to startup MediaPortal and first of all, go to plugins xfactormenuselector. You will be amazed...
Hi Helios Some of your other questions. See the wiki here: Wiki Pages - x-factor - Project Hosting on Google Code It will explain...
Hi Community! I use this skin for the first time and i am a liitle bit confused! Sorry for this stupid question, but whre in...
Replies
Views
... and I will add it to my next version, too :D The basics from my StreamedMP-Files was exactly the right way to build these Skin-Files. Very much thanks, Imokles. best regards Andi
... and I will add it to my next version, too :D The basics from my StreamedMP-Files was exactly the right way to build these...
Hi cul8er, attached are screenshots and skinfiles for the "MPMaxdome" plugin. Maxdome is a German VoD portal. The corresponding...
Replies
Views
That worked! I guess I had my thumbnail named incorrectly. I didn't have the _color_r.png in the name. Thanks. Geoff
That worked! I guess I had my thumbnail named incorrectly. I didn't have the _color_r.png in the name. Thanks. Geoff
Hi all, I'm new to XFactor, and I really like it... coming from StreamedMP, I notice the readability of many screens is better...
Replies
Views
in 1.2 beta radio and tv guides will be identical
in 1.2 beta radio and tv guides will be identical
Hi there, I have set-up X-Factor to take me directly to the Radio Guide (rather to the Radio channel list). However, even though...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the update cul8er! I think it is a smart move not to rush into additional features but focus on making the existing ones stable and efficient. Keep up the good work!
Thanks for the update cul8er! I think it is a smart move not to rush into additional features but focus on making the existing...
we have now all an great skin but what's the plan? what are the new features, etc. any roadmap possible. big thanks to...
Replies
Views
Thanks, should have worked that out for myself.
Thanks, should have worked that out for myself.
I don't understand why I don't get the proper menus for this skin. I've selected 'Start with Basic Home' in Configuration...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Problems with Font DE
Read the last post in this thread, not sure if it will help but worth a shot https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/skins-50/skins-dpi-32914/
Read the last post in this thread, not sure if it will help but worth a shot...
The Font are to big. The System Windows 7. DPI at 100%(Standart) http://www.fotos-hochladen.net/unbenannthnoec1zl.jpg...
Replies
Views
Noone has an idea???
Noone has an idea???
Hi all I switched to Win7 and have now a touchscreen and now I´m installing MP new. I really like the xfactor skin - very...
Replies
Views
wonderfull!!! I can't wait till the next version is available :)
wonderfull!!! I can't wait till the next version is available :)
Images not working! also - it's locked so I have to post here... :(
Replies
Views
Re: X-Factor and my RSS-Feed thx cul8er for ur very fast answer and especially for ur hard work on this great skin. :D I will change the poinitng as soon as I am at home. mike175de
Re: X-Factor and my RSS-Feed thx cul8er for ur very fast answer and especially for ur hard work on this great skin. :D I will...
Hey folks, I changed my BasicHome.xml with the integrated skin-editor to the way I prefer. I also activated the rss-feed and...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, Thank you all for your replies. I will now close this thread as the poll is over. Best Regards cul8er
Hi, Thank you all for your replies. I will now close this thread as the poll is over. Best Regards cul8er
Hi, I was wondering what you think about the existing myVideos design? Should I leave it as it is or make it more like the...
Replies
Views
Hello All. The skin is very, very nice (especially the basic home concept is (y) and totally :love:) , but one thing is annoying and it keeps me from using it: My music is well organized and sorted with a folder for the artist and inside are lying all albums as folders. - When I now go to My Music the standard view is Album view...
Hello All. The skin is very, very nice (especially the basic home concept is (y) and totally :love:) , but one thing is annoying...
Hi cul8er, This is the first time i give your skin a go... i'm really impress ! Smooth, easy to configure, really hightly...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 firefox plugin (1 Viewer) DE
Hi, I have no current plans to include support for this plugin. Perhaps sometime in the future. best regards cul8er
Hi, I have no current plans to include support for this plugin. Perhaps sometime in the future. best regards cul8er
is there any support for the firefox browser plugin...
Replies
Views
Re: No Scrolling on a Menu ok, thx a lot. You only have to know that ;o) Greetz, mike175de
Re: No Scrolling on a Menu ok, thx a lot. You only have to know that ;o) Greetz, mike175de
Hey, I have a little problem with a menu. It is the menu 1 (picture menu). I put two other XML-Files (Games and File Explorer)...
Replies
Views
AW: How to go back to the past version of basichome? cul8er said this in the Test Thread about this changes please wait for the new Version!!!:)
AW: How to go back to the past version of basichome? cul8er said this in the Test Thread about this changes please wait for the...
I liked the last version with the flat orangy color for the menus. how do i change the basichome.xml to do that? also, is...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 FAQ DE
Hi remb0, I have now added this to the FAQ. best regards cul8er
Hi remb0, I have now added this to the FAQ. best regards cul8er
Hi, Here are the Frequently Asked Questions on the xfactor skin, and some answers;) If you like to contribute then post replies in...
Replies
Views
Thanks! cheers mamachan
Thanks! cheers mamachan
Hi cul8er, i use OnlineVideos plugin v. 0.8.5 because v. 0.9.0 don't work fine on my system (MP4 stream problem) and i get the...
Replies
Views
Yeah, I saved it and I see xfactor.xml under "mediaportal", but its the old, unedited version...Now I found the updated xfactor.xml under the "skin" config files, and moved it over to the Mediaportal folder...and..FIXED!!!! Now, when I go to MP config/plugins/Xfactor my current screen comes up for more editing!!!! Thanks, Garen
Yeah, I saved it and I see xfactor.xml under "mediaportal", but its the old, unedited version...Now I found the updated xfactor.xml...
Ok, maybe i missed it somewhere but, how do I reload my current basichome setup into the editor? I have made a bunch of edits, and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 font size problem DE
I ran into a weird font size problem yesterday as well. I'm not sure what I did, but the font size of everything in X-factor is about 25% larger than what it used to be. I may have screwed something up in one of the MP settings pages. I reinstalled the fonts and I used a backup copy of the fonts.xml file just in case. Any ideas? Thanks
I ran into a weird font size problem yesterday as well. I'm not sure what I did, but the font size of everything in X-factor is...
Hi guys, I currently have a font size problem. On my main menu screen, both menu labels (such as Movies, TV, ...) and RSS feeds...
Replies
Views
Never mind, I got it. I spent a couple hours tonight searching through the xml files in the skin directory and found all the parts that needed to be adjusted to make this skin all the better. In the end, I changed the in-movie on screen status bar to the top of the screen so that it doesnt interfere with subtitles. I also made the My...
Never mind, I got it. I spent a couple hours tonight searching through the xml files in the skin directory and found all the parts...
Hey, I just switched over from streamedmp and have been very very impressed. great work, i particularly like the basic home menu...
Replies
Views
I dont know if it would be possible to get a fix in the next release? ;-)
I dont know if it would be possible to get a fix in the next release? ;-)
Hi there, As the title suggests I have a number of things to say and thought against (rightly or wrongly) putting it all in to...
Replies
Views
Enjoy your holliday! Come back with some high quality pictures for basichome :D
Enjoy your holliday! Come back with some high quality pictures for basichome :D
saturday i go to france for a vacation for 3 weeks :) I wiss all mp users a nice holiday! and the good news: when i come back...
Replies
Views
*bump* ..no one? Alas, I wish I wasn't such a noob :/
*bump* ..no one? Alas, I wish I wasn't such a noob :/
Hello. I use the 'My Films' plugin to interface my "Ant Movie Catalog" database within MediaPortal. I also use X-Factor as the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Community MODs DE
AW: Community MODs Hello all. I've done a little hack today to get thumbs as backdrops in myvideo listview. As I have lots of Clips, Dokus, Homevideos,... not covered by Moving Pictures or TVSeries I prefer to see what's the video is all about instead looking at "Independence Day" over and over again ;) So I modified the...
AW: Community MODs Hello all. I've done a little hack today to get thumbs as backdrops in myvideo listview. As I have lots of...
Hi, Please post all community MODs here please. Let's all see how far we can push this skin ;) Best Regards
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Support for 4:3? DE
Hi, Making this skin for 4:3 means almost recreating the skin from scratch and is nothing I'm going to do. Keeping xfactor 16:9 moving forward takes all my time. But perhaps some other user can start on this work? best regards cul8er
Hi, Making this skin for 4:3 means almost recreating the skin from scratch and is nothing I'm going to do. Keeping xfactor 16:9...
Hi all together, I've got a litte problem: My TV support only 50hz in 720x568 mode (4:3, but it is an older 16:9...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 congrats DE
Yes!!! Congradulations m8!!! awsome.
Yes!!! Congradulations m8!!! awsome.
on making it to hot skins... have you any counts of how many downloads you've had so far ?
Replies
Views
i think u forgett: Configuration -> "General" -> "Start with basic home screen"
i think u forgett: Configuration -> "General" -> "Start with basic home screen"
I did a fresh install on a new PC (for the bathroom). This is the first time I cannot change the layout :( I can go into the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom