[solved] access the desktop without leaving mediaportal (1 Viewer)

senzaparole

Portal Member
February 12, 2020
Home Country
Italy Italy
Country flag
Hello guys.
is it possible to access the desktop without leaving mediaportal?
I need to click on an incona.exe on the desktop. For convenience I don't want to leave mediaportal to do this. It's possible ?

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Country flag
    [ALT][ENTER] Switch Windowed mode - Full screen mode

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Don't worry, some guys understand this also in french ;) BTW, you also have a french forum, if you need. Happy to see that you fixed your problem.
    Don't worry, some guys understand this also in french ;) BTW, you also have a french forum, if you need. Happy to see that you...
    Hello to all I have a problem, my Mediaportal doesn't start anymore, there was a power cut while I was shutting down my PC and...
    Replies
    Views
    it seems to me that the 4 screenshots I posted have the information you asked for. Can you see the 4 screenshots on page number 1?
    it seems to me that the 4 screenshots I posted have the information you asked for. Can you see the 4 screenshots on page number 1?
    Hello guys. If I want to send the audio to the DAC / AMP headphones (Topping E30 / L30) instead of the TV, what should I do? If...
    Replies
    Views
    I just recently had an epiphany around QueryDisplayConfig w.r.t. how Windows deals with displays. The MS documentation uses the word 'display' to refer to both GDI-devices and the monitors themselves. There is also a zoo of different Id formats that refer to these things (adapters, displays, monitors, etc), and often no apparent way...
    I just recently had an epiphany around QueryDisplayConfig w.r.t. how Windows deals with displays. The MS documentation uses the...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    I've loaded the dll on one of my client machines and it worked. I'll install it on all of the others and let you know. Thank you! Tony
    I've loaded the dll on one of my client machines and it worked. I'll install it on all of the others and let you know. Thank you...
    I am using MediaPortal 1.27 and the MediaPortal-Error.log file has numerous entries like the following: [2021-02-17 08:22:00,720]...
    Replies
    Views
    Ok, I solved it. My mistake was to uninstall mediaportal, tv server only but not mysql. After uninstalling all three, and repeating a fresh installation it went all good.
    Ok, I solved it. My mistake was to uninstall mediaportal, tv server only but not mysql. After uninstalling all three, and...
    Hello, I installed Mediaportal version 1.24 including the TV Server on my home theater pc. For this last one, when it asks me to...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom