[Proposal] Add support for My Anime 3 (1 Viewer)

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Sorry, but due to implementation and maintenance (time) costs, I personally won't develop support for more extensions. However, MPExtended uses a plugin system which makes it very easy for 3rd party developers to add support. I'll be happy to assist anyone who wants to do that :)

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Yes, you can. Just put an @ in front of their name, just like on Facebook ;) (or, if you didn't link her/his profile manually, it already worked).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 1.30.0 MediaPortal 1 - 1.30 Released! DE
    moved off-topic comments to 1.30.0 - Release naming discussions
    moved off-topic comments to 1.30.0 - Release naming discussions
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.30 - Ukraine Highlights of this release Improvement / Rework: [MP1-5092] - Update MediaInfo...
    Replies
    Views
    • Article
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 MediaPortal 2 - 2.4.1 Release DE
    Ok, thanks :)
    Ok, thanks :)
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.4.1 MediaPortal 2.4.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.3 MP2 doesn't begin installation. DE
    Please run the installer by using the MP2-Setup-Logging.bat that comes zipped with the setup, it will create multiple log files in wherever you extract the setup.exe, then post the logs here.
    Please run the installer by using the MP2-Setup-Logging.bat that comes zipped with the setup, it will create multiple log files in...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: New: Improvement /...
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Create .nfo files DE
    Cheers, just came from there. :)
    Cheers, just came from there. :)
    I may not have this in the right forum, if so let me know and I will move it. I use MP1 mostly for watching the METRIC TONNE of TV...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom