Feature Requests (1 Viewer)

The_Stig

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 5, 2005
    Feature request #5: allow "advanced" scheduling options (e.g. weekly, every day,...)

johanj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    About "Feature request #3: Ability to play Radio-streams within MPiV"

Does this work in aMPDroid? I'm struggeling with the initialization of the radio stream. I only have web-channels to test with.

rich76

Portal Pro
    December 3, 2006
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I have dvb-s2 radio stations on my server but they are not available on WebMP or in ampdroid.
    I can't even see any settings in mpextended for radio

Rich

The_Stig

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 5, 2005
    I am not giving up here ;-)

Feature request #6: enable smooth scrolling in TVGuide left/right (Explanation: channel list down/up is scrolling smooth, right/left isn't)

I'm struggeling with the initialization of the radio stream.
    Good to know you're working on :)

johanj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    One can always ask for new features:rolleyes:

Advanced schedule options will be in next update. ;)

I agree that smooth horizontal scrolling in TVGuide would be nice but imo it's not possible to achieve with the available tools.

johanj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    About #7. Check the wiki to configure this in MPiV settings. This has come up several times so I changed default setting (for the next update) to be Channel group instead of shortcut to Recordings.

Live Tv
    • Usage for middle button
      The middle button (located between ‘Stream’ and ‘Record’) in Program guide can be used for two things;
      • shortcut to Recordings activity
      • selection of Channel group

pACE

Portal Member
    October 17, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Would it be possible to control the SubCentral plugin from TV-series and Moving Pictures? Now I have to use the TV to see what file that needs to be downloaded, would be great if this could be done in a "pop-up" in the iPad.

johanj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    No, it's currently not possible to easily add control of the SubCentral plugin, someone has to first add support to MPExtended/WifiRemote.

However, we have in dev added a 'Show' button in Remote. That will display the currently (in MPiV) selected Movie or series also in MediaPortal. Then one can from there navigate to SubCentral using the remote keys and Blind Navigation.

breese

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 11, 2011
    Arlington Heights, Illinois
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I just got the full version and see it has EPG Support.
    I do not have EPG and am using Schedules Direct
    Is there a way to get the info from my SD or will you support using SD in place of EPG?

Users who are viewing this thread